I Demand Appeasement

Comments

• Yeah, cuddle shenanigans!! 🥳♥️🥸🤪

• All of you have now given me enough probable cause to remain upset and I will continue to demand appeasement, accommodation, and sympathy for all of the unnamed things that you have all unknowingly done. The entire trajectory of my weekend will be entirely attributed to the things that you have unwittingly been responsible for. None of this has anything at all to do with my own ego and baggage and ways of internalizing things. This is all your fault people of CC!!

• [Deleted User]TheLatina (deleted user)

🤣🤣 I’m so glad I came upon this post, I’m just here for the comments. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• This is the only acceptable thread for me to read.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@pmvines Holding anger inside oneself can be very dangerous. Perhaps you could write a note to those who have upset you and give them individually your piece of mind. You could then just burn them . I would save the notes though.

• Because of this thread I slept too late and haven’t been able to focus on anything for fear of upsetting so many upset Posters. I keep checking my deadbolts and the chair is still against the door but the irksomeness that permeates and begins to escape is filling the atmosphere causing me to hide. I now constantly wonder why all of my own Cuddlers are so kind and caring when the rest of you are so irked?

• [Deleted User]m_r0 (deleted user)

Everyone just needs to appease off, ya bunch of IRKWADS! 🤪

• edited March 2023

First we need to address your inappropriate picture, showing waaay to much heart. Button up that shirt. Second this thread was started in 1986. Your should have grown up by now. Third, your that guy that talks about boners and poop. We all know your MO. Im blocking you. Good day sir!

• I said good day!

• I fart in the general direction of this post

• I bite my thumb at your irk

• Omg

@Sideon I am now switching my irk to you.

That elderberry comment is too cute and funny and silly for this irksome thread.

Will you please ask Moderator Sideon to come and take care of keeping this thread on topic.

I am CERTAIN that OP has no desire for this topic to be veered off course with Enthusiast Sideon’s funny commentary.

• I'm bothered that this thread has become my favorite thread. I did not ask for this and now I'm forced to smile. How dare you?

• Oh NO you didn't, @sillysassy !

And for the OP, @pmvines

• edited March 2023

My people pleasing, service side is warring with my brat side and doesn't know which person to aim which action at first, and ADHD hyperfocus kicks in taking me down the rabbit hole and I've lost all sense of time and gotten absolutely nothing meaningful done today. So I'll just blame @pmvines for that. 😋

• edited March 2023

Enthusiast me wants to make passive aggressive comments but I know I would feel bad and flag my own comments, and moderator me doesn’t want to have to review and then remove them, so here we are 😅

Not reported but still reviewed. I am allowing this comment to remain intact but I’m keeping an eye on you, Mr. Bear. [Charlie_Bear]

Well now I’m irked! Who moderates the mods??

The other mods. [Charlie_Bear]

Accurate, @Charlie_Bear . Accurate. :p [-Sid]

• You are all the direct result of my unnamed horrors that I keep inside , and I am the conduit of yours as well. Eat me. Drink me . I am here and I'm a blessing.

• Eat me. Drink me . I am here and I'm a blessing.

That is commonly referred to as an Alabama Eucharist.

• edited March 2023

@FunCartel_ . So let it be written. So let it be done.

@Sideon roses are another trigger because as you should have known, I bruised a rib in a bicycle accident when I was 9 while riding through a rose bush you bastard! How dare you, now I have posted and the world shall know my disdain for you! The world!!!!

• I've learned more about the English language here than I did in 4 years of high school..appreciate the lessons I have learned..

• You all are responsible for ruining my perfectly irksome bad mood by making me laugh (barely) only once. Pox and pitchforks on all of you. 🤗
    Can we now go back to all our familiar and ordinary complaining about not enough cuddles? Thanks.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

Mr Newman said a lot about this…

• @Mman 😂 Burn 'em!! 😡

@m_r0 @FutureHeart2023 @Charlie_Bear 🤣

@munkg That short. 😜

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @BgstickTeddyBea I just visited your profile. You lied to me, I am not blocked. Nor are you an actual Pug. Words cannot completely express my disgust for these fibs, however I shall do my best with this post . Be gone liar!! Get !!

• [Deleted User]RaeLew (deleted user)

I just came here to ring my cow bell and yell
    "Shame!"
    "Shame!"
    "Shame!"
    like the nun in Game of Thrones ^_^