I Demand Appeasement

124»

Comments

• I love reading comments from so many offended commenters while I’m enjoying a snack that goes like this:
    1 piece of Buttered Popcorn State Fair taffy and 1 piece of Cinnamon State Fair taffy eaten at the same time.
    It makes everything I’m reading here feel like a roller coaster, have your fun.

• @pmvines
    Bruh control your anger, if someone is picking on you i advise you watch this.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xHEgHjJvR94?feature=share

• Omgosh 😂😂😂 @munkg

I think I am irked now that I am done laughing 😂😂😂

I demand appeasement!!!

It seems like ageism to me. Making fun of those poor souls who grew up in the 80’s! 😳🥺🤨

• @lonelytauros I don't know, I'm getting offended about that memes' use of only 2 COLORS! Lol.😆

What's up wit Dat?

Where's the red? Blue? Orange? Magenta? Green? Aqua teal? 😜🤪

What you got against magenta, huh?

😜🤪😝😆

• @sillysassy i honestly can't imagine you with anything but a smile on your face 🤣
    Can you even make a serious face?

• @Katota im color blind lol 😂

• I was very offended today and I am now very irked so I want you all to know about it! Here I am just minding my own business when bam, I am being eviscerated by a shadow of Jaguars. Did you know that a group of Jaguars is called a shadow? I didn't but that's a really cool name. A group of Lions are a pride, Tigers are an ambush, and Bears are a sleuth. Oh my! Jaguars definitely got the coolest name, though an ambush of Tigers is also pretty cool. But back to my main point...what was I talking about again?

• @Charlie_Bear can I be part of your sleuth??

• @bigolbears
    Yes I need to part of a sleuth myself 🐻🐻🐻

• Can a teddybear join a sleuth? if I cant get in the front door, I'll try the Mascot option.

• Hey! Wait a second. it's not sleuth, its sloth... that puts an entirely different twist on it. I'm rethinking this membership thing.

• @1_teddybear
    My research into it was from a five second Google search so my info could be wrong. I saw sloth was listed as one of the names along with sleuth, but I figured a sleuth of bears sounded cooler. Like we walk upright and have Sherlock Holmes hats and corncob pipes and investigate crimes as very professional bears. We are also British and speak eloquently. That is how I envision our sleuth to be, should you wish to retain your membership.

• I AM NOW IRKED!!!! 🤨

How am I supposed to feel like I can be apart of this special group of large hairy animals without changing my name!?!?!?! And how will that work anyway?

SassyBear??

SillyBear?!?!??!! WTF????

I DEMAND BEAR SIZE APPEASEMENT FOR INTENDED EXCLUSIVITY OF CONNECTION!!!!

• @sillysassy
    You can remain sillysassy and I will know you are a silly and sassy bear. You are most welcome to join the sleuth and/or sloth of bears.

• @sillysassy Well, you COULD be a member by changing your name. But then you would be a sloth in name only. You sure you are up for that? Remember, there is the bear initiation rites to consider.

• edited April 2023

Ich kann nicht schlafen, und habe diese blöde Nasennebenhöhlenentzündung satt die ich seit einem Monat habe, und sie macht mich mürrisch. 😫🤧😴

Und weil ich nicht schlafen kann, hat mein Gehirn entschieden dass es unfair ist, dass ich mich auf Deutsch nicht beschweren kann, weil auf Deutsch alles wütender klingt. 😡😡😡

Außerdem ist es eine gute Übung. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️🇩🇪

Translation:

I can't sleep, and I'm sick of this stupid sinus infection I've had for a month, and it's making me grumpy. And because I can't sleep, my brain has decided it's unfair that I can't complain in German because everything sounds angrier in German. Besides, it's good practice.

(I definitely had to look up how to say "sinus infection" auf Deutsch", because man, that's a mouthful! 😂)

• @cuddlefaery I am irked that you can demand appeasement in a foreign language so eloquently!!!

AND I hope you feel better soon.

@munkg I can TOTALLY MAKE A SERIOUS FACE!!!!! I am NOW IRKED that you somehow think I am only a smiley sort!!!

@Charlie_Bear @1_teddybear can we please discuss this at the NYC Meet & Greet? I need details.

• @sillysassy Meet and greet? hmmm maybe if I were to get 10 guaranteed hugs I might consider going. I mean, I am perfectly capable of being a wall flower without braving new york traffic :)

• Please fill out this form in triplicate and turn in to HR.

• @TxTom "WHINER" LOLOLOL I'M KEEPING THIS!! XDD

• My butt is officially hurt

• I am the irkest of the irked. This is me after filling out @TxTom 's Hurt Feelings report, only with more attitude, no makeup, and no feathers.