COLUMBUS OHIO MEET & GREET🌹ROSE-CO-CUDDLES🌹SATURDAY AUGUST 19. 2023

Comments

• The pavilion today …

• Yeah @SuperManCuddles i like it too 🤗.

See you soon !

• OH MIKE!!!! 🌼🌹💐🌺🌸 Thank you for doing all the leg work to get this thing organized for the community. I know you've had help but you are running around like crazy making sure everything will go smoothly. (I also have insider information that you are REALLY busy this year and it makes me extra grateful.)

(And you never get mad or complain about it even though I know your life is pretty hectic!!)

Thank you for being one of the reasons that makes Cuddle Comfort such a beautiful community to be a part of. I can't believe its in FIVE WEEKS!!!! So exciting.

• edited July 2023

IO @sillysassy 🤗

You and I have hosted these meet n greets , so you know it’s not THAT challenging. 😊

Anyways thanks for the kind words. You’re a superstar! I like staying busy like you and I have been so blessed here and really tbh my entire life so far has been a tremendous blessing 🎊

Awesome community CC is. Just want to pay it forward like a lot of folks here and I have some super peeps here in @KozyKim and @Shake49 with me on this adventure!

You know I’ve probably met just under a hundred members at the three meet n greets I’ve attended so far. What a super idea and a great way to meet folks here in the most low pressure way imaginable 😊.

And hey ! All you members out there , Please consider attending this meet n greet or one of the others that are organized so far. I really think you will have a great time meeting members this way 🌹🌹🌹

• Only 33 Days to 🌹🌹🌹Rose-Co-Cuddles🌹🌹🌹

• [Deleted User]Umoja (deleted user)

Question: Would it be considered "stalking" if SOMEONE, who is currently shooting excited laser beams out of her eyes and fingertips, were to CLICK ON EVERY SINGLE, COTTON-PICKING NAME ON THE PAGE 1 LIST----JUST TO SEE WHO'S PLANNING TO ATTEND???? Ahem... I'm shouting, again...oops..

I PROMISE I'm not "stalking"--- I'm just HORRIBLE about dealing with suspense!!! lol

PSA: If you see that I've popped in to your profile, fear not! I'm not going to send you spam or anything--- I just can't wait until we all meet, and I'd like to "see" who's all coming!!! The very idea of a group of that size, who have all self-selected for a CUDDLE MEET-N-GREET, almost short-circuits my motherboard!!!! :) Can't wait!!!

I'ma clickin'...and I'ma grinnin'!!

• Oh @Umoja I can so relate.... 😊😊😊

I'ma clickin'...and I'ma grinnin'!!

I love it!

• Count me in!

• @Umoja definitely not stalking! 😊 I should do that also btw.

@sillysassy 😂

@Spencha78 Welcome to CC. You picked a great time to join. We will get you listed on page one of this thread. Looking forward to meeting you there.

Closing in on almost 70 members showing interest in this🌹 Meet- and - Greet. 🌹 What a great response from our community.

Plenty of room at the park and the pavilion for more 🤗

• Depending on what is going on in my life I might try to go to this. I really won't know till closer to time.

• Hey 🖐🌹 @Mama_Bre ! I know you're super busy right now but would luv to see you there!! 😊 Will get you as a maybe on the list on page one.

• [Deleted User]onedayatatime (deleted user)

I’d like to go and I’m free that day

• Welcome to CC @onedayatatime 😊 (awesome username btw)

We will get you added to the members list on page one of this thread as soon as possible 🌹😊👍

• Alrighty @Shake49 has got the CC members list on page one of thread updated today and holy cow ! What a great bunch of peeps 🤗🌹.

Check out page one of this thread and if you are interested in joining us , please let us know 😊

This is both better AND worse than waiting for Yule Season!!!! lol

• 🌹🌹🌹

• Getting so so excited. Just about a month or so to go 🥰🥰🥰

• Oh my gosh 😳. 27 days to go till 🌹🌹🌹Rose-Co-Cuddles🌹🌹🌹

Land o' Goshen! He agreed!!!!! I'm still flabbergasted!! lol

My Honey agreed to come with me to the Rose Co-Cuddle Meet and Greet!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Finally, FINALLY, I'll get to introduce him to the AMAZING, THOUGHTFUL, FUN PEOPLE who have served as living Life-lines to my Cuddle-crazy self!!! I'm sure he'll be handing out gift cards!!! lol

I'm actually secretly hoping that being among those with whom the Cuddle Force is strong, that he'll be converted...uh...assimilated...uh... convinced of the value of cuddling!!! :)

I'm also hoping that every Motorhead, Philosopher, Philanthropist, Empath, and Welding Enthusiast within a five-state area is present, that day!

Still can't believe it!! So glad! I've met some of the most marvelous, amazing people here. I'm grateful to get to share this experience with him!

Thanks, y'all!

• @Umoja ohmygosh! luv that exclamation!!!! 🤗

How cool you have him attending with you. So cool !

@Shake49 is updating the members list on page one today. If there are any changes or if members want to be added (We have plenty of room) please let us know. As always thank you CC community for having so much interest in this event and all the others. It really is making a lot of peeps really happy and excited 🌹

• I know I’m excited @Ohio Mike!!

• edited July 2023

@KozyKim ohmygosh it is getting here quick!!! 🤗🌹🎉

• @Umoja i’m so excited you’re coming. You seem like so much fun. I read your profile and I love it. I also love when people read to me I wanted to offer studying with Cuddles because I like to help people study. I may put that in my profile.

• Beautiful Mike!! 🌺

• Thank you @Hollydollhugs For our 🌹 rose enthusiasts , the rose garden is in full bloom till mid September in these parts 😊