COLUMBUS OHIO MEET & GREET🌹ROSE-CO-CUDDLES🌹SATURDAY AUGUST 19. 2023

Comments

• @emd0101 yeah!! Looking forward to meeting you!💛

• I am 50/50 on this, but would like to attend! Please put me down as a Maybe for now. This looks like an awesome event!! 🥰🌹🏞️

• @Sairen79 thank you. Will get you on the list of peeps ! It will be awesome 😎

• @Sairen79 if you go I am going to sneak into your bag before you board the plane.

• Wow! That looks like a great spot to share some food, stories, and create bonds. Love to that cuddlers are getting together. Sending hugs from DC. <3

• Thanks @OhioMike, I'm looking forward to trying to make it work!

And LOL @Charlie_Bear. I promise I won't snitch to TSA, but don't eat my emergency snacks unless you absolutely have to. 😂

• Omg, I will keep this in mind when I get married one day! It's so perfect! 💕💕 Wish I was local to go 😔

• @daisysummer oh wish you could make it !

Yeah it’s definitely a wedding hotspot!

• Hey All ! 🖐 Wow check out the list of CC members planning on attending 🌹 Rose-Co-Cuddles 🌹 on Saturday August 19th in Columbus Ohio. A few more names have been added and we are getting excited to host this cool event. Plenty of room for more. please consider attending.... I will be at the park on Wednesday, hoping to get some pics of the roses in bloom!

• Just a couple months away now! 😊

• @Shake49 its getting here quick ! 😊

Hey a couple more CC members have been added to our list of peeps interested in 🌹🌹Rose-Co-Cuddles🌹🌹.

Check out page one for list. Over 50 plus peeps interested now and plenty of room for more 🤗 let us know if you are interested in coming on August 19.

• edited June 2023

• edited June 2023

I am putting it on my calendar, not 100% that I’ll be able to, but I am going to plan on it. I can bring the games @OhioMike !!! 🎉🎉🎉

• edited June 2023

We will put you down as a maybe then @Hollydollhugs

Yay for the games ! 🎈

Holly there’s just something about your new profile picture that I really really like 😂

• @Hollydollhugs so hope you can make it!! Love games!

• So the list of CC members interested has been updated (thank you @Shake49 @Charlie_Bear ) at around 3 pm today And We have added several since last night. Please check out page one of this thread for all the details 😊🎉🌹

• edited June 2023

Thank you @KozyKim zmd @OhioMike I so hope I can make it. 🤗🤗🤗

• I'm interested.
    May be able to swing by to get to know you lovely folks. 😍

• @QueenSharina would like that a lot. 😊. Hope to see you there !

• Hello everyone 👋. Some new additions and updates on peeps attending Rose-Co-Cuddles 🌹🌹🌹see page one for most recent updates ! Yay !!😊
    We are so glad to see so many of you interested in this !!! 🤗

• And if you haven't signed up yet, there's still a couple of months to take a look at your schedules & change your minds. 😊

• edited June 2023

Please update me from maybe to most definitely, wholeheartedly completely absolutely YES. Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion about my status.

And, I can bring my laptop with all my professional DJ type music and mixer and provide tunes for the group….if somebody brings the speakers 😉

https://www.mixcloud.com/kenspaulding/

• @Spud424 alright! yay! will get that updated.😊👍🌹

So just regular everyday Bluetooth speakers work ? and I need to double check electric capability at the pavilion. I don't know if there is any..... I will double check.

• I think Bluetooth should work…of course I need to see if my laptop HAS Bluetooth 🤣 but it should be fine

• @Spud424 sounds good 👌

Alrighty folks , Rose-Co-Cuddles 🌹🌹 is getting here quick. Got all your travel plans set ?

• We also have had the list of members interested in 🌹🌹Rose-Co-Cuddles 🌹🌹 updated just a few minutes ago.

Close to 60 wonderful CC members showing interest in this gathering so far ! Plenty of room for more !! Let us know if you are interested in attending or need any status updates.

• edited June 2023

@OhioMike / @Shake49 / @KozyKim — please mark me as a maybe 🤔, as I am likely needing shoulder surgery. 😔

Not sure how traveling and cuddling will be for me in August , but I’ll keep you posted! 🤞🏼

• @SlothHugs oh my gosh! How many squeezes did you get at the Colorado Meet N Greet ? ! 😳

Hoping you avoid the surgery but if needed hope it goes really well for you! 😊 Will get you switched to "maybe" status.