COLUMBUS OHIO MEET & GREET🌹ROSE-CO-CUDDLES🌹SATURDAY AUGUST 19. 2023

Comments

• From someone that really really really loves flowers it’s gonna be such a beautiful place. When you showed me the brochure and the layout of all the flowers it’s going to be extraordinary such a good place that you picked Mike. thank you for securing it for us.

• @KozyKim yeah it is a really interesting place. The Park of Roses is actually its own park located inside a larger park called Whetstone Park. The Pavilion we have for the Meet & Greet is right in front of the Park of Roses. 🌹

Also, If any one needs added to the list of members attending (see page 1) please let us know and we will get your name added. We even add "Maybes" ... and if your status changes from Maybe to Yes or vice versa ... please let us know so we can make changes. 😊👍

Thanks again to Co- Hosts, @KozyKim and @Shake49 🙏

• [Deleted User]EviesHealing (deleted user)

I would LOVE to attend, what a beautiful place and idea! If anyone from Cleveland is going and wouldn't mind a carpool(split gas etc), please let me know. <3 Thanks!

• OMGOSH!!!! It is going to be so beautiful and there are so many fun things going to happen.
    What a JOYOUS EVENT!!! I know its going to be really warm in August but its SUCH a lovely space with so much shade from all the trees.

I AM PACKING MY HAMMOCK AS WE SPEAK!!!

@innatefx Welcome to the site! Looks like you already met one of the OG members who brings ALL of the sunshine!

So fun to see all the names being added. EVEN as maybes!! (Cool new formatting Mods!💗)

• That’s a great idea@sillysassy I think I’m gonna bring mine too!!

• @EviesHealing would love to have you! Shall I place you down as a maybe?

• @EviesHealing i’m sure will find someone to bring you down. I will be going down the day before if you’re willing to go down the day before I can take you. I do have a friend that will be coming down probably early in the morning there’s a possibility he could take you.

• I’m in Cincinnati but a 2 hour drive is nothing! I’ll be there 💖😻

• [Deleted User]EviesHealing (deleted user)

@KozyKim thank you for your offer.. I'm currently working on it via my end, I'll def get a hold of you, thanks again. 🤗

• Yay @ChocolateBQ 😊🌹. So cool 😎!

• @ChocolateBQ so glad you’re going to make it, this is exciting. Thanks for signing up we will have lots of fun💛

• oh my gosh I visited page one (updated @4pm today) Wow! We have quite the impressive list of CC members interested!

If you are interested let us know! Room for plenty more🤗🌞😎🌹

• @OhioMike it’s been said that the most cuddliest people are from Ohio of course because we are the heartland. ❤️💛💜💚💙🧡

• @SoftHairForDays I wish you could come💛

• edited June 2023

@KozyKim I agree !!! 🤗

• @EviesHealing hope you can make it ! 😊🌹

@sillysassy. Leave that raccoon 🦝 at home !! You’re right , so many shenanigans 😂

• Beautiful scenery, I'm disappointed that I won't able to make it this time:(

• @teddybearNycLiv oh man ! Sorry to hear. We will get list updated with @Shake49 @Charlie_Bear assistance. ☀️

• edited June 2023

Wow! We started this thread at the 100 Days To Go and its already at the 75 Day mark....

• edited June 2023

...and if you haven't had the chance to visit page one of this thread, @Shake49 and @Charlie_Bear have added quite a few more CC members. Just check out that list of peeps! Thank you everyone and please consider meeting us at this event called🌹 Rose-Co-Cuddles🌹 We would luv to meet you! 🤗

• Hey 👋. Just bumping for some interested peeps 😊

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@OhioMike Such shameless bumping.

• Thanks for the invite @OhioMike. You can could me in😊

• Great news @emd0101 😊. So happy you are attending!

• Looking into details today for flights. 😌

My main partner has family in Ohio, so I'm planning a little bit of everything on this trip. If I can compile the details right -- I might even bring him as a +1 depending on circumstances. Of course I vouch for the man who's even nicer and friendlier naturally than I ever could be. He keeps me young y'all. 😆😆

He's always been so supportive during my cuddle career these last 5ish years and I might want him to truly experience the cuddle community in a different light. 🙂

• @MissAdventurous how cool 😎

I think just about everybody has family in Ohio 😆

Sounds like a great person. Hope he can make it 🌹

• @MissAdventurous looking forward to meeting him, if he can make it. Sounds like a chill guy. 🙂