COLUMBUS OHIO MEET & GREET🌹ROSE-CO-CUDDLES🌹SATURDAY AUGUST 19. 2023

Comments

• OMGOSH!!! @mettamso What a fun thing to think about!!! Thank you for being so open about sharing your sanctuary. 😊

If anyone would like to camp out at my place before or after, I have some room. Pm me to chat about it.

Read this is your profile and WOW!!! You sound like an amazing human.... AND you've been doing cuddle parties for a long time!!!! oooooooohhhhhhh NOW my brain is thinking swirly twirly thoughts!!

I think the best partner in healing and love is yourself. That's where the journey starts. I'm around mainly to help remind myself and others about this, but I appreciate you, for all the wonders and joys humans bring to each other!

• @sillysassy he’s the best!! I have the privilege of being his friend🤗

• I'm maybe for now

• @teddybearNycLiv we will get you on the list. Hope you can make it ! 😊

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

If I am acquitted I will make every effort to be there.

• @Mman well if you need character witnesses shouldn’t be an issue considering you’re quite a ch…….😂

• @Mman Traffic court?
    @OhioMike 😂🤣

I was stopped by a state trooper and asked to get out of the car. As I did so I farted on him.
    I am being charged with battery.

• 😂@Mman

• It's on my calendar.

• @anothermile 😎 awesome!

Hope to see you there !! .

• Check out the members on page one of who is coming and showing interest for this Meet & Greet 😊

@Shake49 is doing a great job on keeping the list updated ! 👍

• That list is very exciting, I hope everybody that said maybe says yes!! So many of you I’ve always wanted to meet. What a fun time we’re going to have!🤗🤗

• Very excited for this one!!

• @KozyKim and @Jasmineluvshugs yeah the people signed up and the event itself are really exciting …..and only …

• Yayyyyyy!! I'll be there! Thanks for the invite!

• I might go to this meet and greet! Sounds like it could be a lot of fun!

• Yay @mekkiec always good to see you 😊

@simsaddict Ohmygosh it will be fun !!!

• @simsaddict yay! Hope you can make it! 😀

• edited May 2023

Ya know, a piano has 88 keys and there are only 88 days now till 🌹 Rose- Co-Cuddles🌹 Coincidence? hmmmmm 🤔

@OhioMike Very good but whatcha gonna come up with tomorrow?

• @Mman 🤣 I am counting on you brother for a handful of these !!!

• edited May 2023

Good meeting you today @OhioMike . Looking forward to meeting everyone during this August’s get together 🌸🤗

• Good meeting and chatting with you also @innatefx . Welcome to the CC Community. We are glad you are here with us all and see you in August!! 👍😊

• edited May 2023

Since this is within driving distance for me (~475 miles) I am considering attending. Have to check f finances and the work schedule since that is my busy time of year, but this is certainly possible.

• @Spud424 I sure hope you can make it. We are going to have fun.

• We’re so excited about the great turn out. It’ll be so great to meet the people that I have corresponded with, and of course give everyone a hug.

• It's a Maybe from me!

• edited May 2023

@JaneDough_ Oh I hope so. If you need a place to stay my friend is offering a place. Message me for more details. I would love to meet you in person.🤗