COLUMBUS OHIO MEET & GREET🌹ROSE-CO-CUDDLES🌹SATURDAY AUGUST 19. 2023

Comments

• @SlothHugs I am going to pray you in!! I really want you to come:)

• edited June 2023

Thanks, @OhioMike … I actually injured it in May (day before my bday) 😯, but I was hoping time would have it improve. Imaging shows otherwise. 😔

@KozyKim — here’s hoping! 🤞🏼🙏🏼

• Definitely putting plans into motion to attend. Very excited to see everyone in August.

• edited June 2023

It's official, just booked my plane tickets for Ohio --
    I'll be getting in around 10AM in Cleveland, then its a couple hour drive to you beautiful souls :)

• @Hollydollhugs we are so excited you are planning on coming to 🌹Rose-Co-Cuddles🌹 you are an official MEET N GREETER ! 😊

@MissAdventurous yay! Not too bad of a drive from Cleveland. Almost all I-71 South. will take you almost straight to the Park of Roses Entrance.😎

Definitely exciting time ahead. If you haven't glanced at whos coming, look at the list of peeps on page one of thread!!!

• Since a lot of us are coming from out of town and will be there an extra day or two, we need to also come up with some informal gatherings aside from the big meet up Saturday afternoon. I will probably get into town Thursday sometime and head back on Sunday, so plenty of time for everybody to meet a couple of times over the weekend!

• @Spud424 excellent point! I have also been suggesting to folks coming from out of town to stay in the University areas along Olentangy Road area. There are @ 8-10 hotels in this area with restaurants and shopping etc. It is just 2 miles south of the Park of Roses 🌹

• @Spud424 and @OhioMike I have been debating on how many days to stay as well.

It's just a four hour drive for me and me and @waynewv could easily turn it in the same day.

But we would really like to spend some time with people we normally do not get a chance to see often.

• Holy Moley!!! It’s getting so close.

I am definitely going to be there but I will be later in the day. @Shake49 will you please change my “maybe” to a “heck yes!!!” 😊😊😊

• @sillysassy sure can! 😁

• I can't wait to see everyone!

• This is going to be EPIC!! so many of you I’ve seen before but want to see again because I didn’t get enough time with you. And I’m excited about all the new people that I have not yet met. I’m hoping to stay overnight on Friday night and possibly Saturday night I prefer Air B&B‘s, maybe we can coordinate if someone wants to get an Airbnb with me

• Although the good thing about hotels, you can probably make more noise and have more people in your room

• edited June 2023

Some general info about the area: the neighborhood is called Clintonville and the zip code is 43214 for that area.

North of the park is Worthington, a nice neighborhood and south is the Ohio State campus area.

Olentangy river road / University District is 2 miles south of park of roses 🌹 and would be I think the best place to meet and stay for the time peeps are in town

That’s the area I’m staying in btw 😊

• edited June 2023

Alrighty … we have 50 days to go till 🌹Rose-Co-Cuddles and our members attending and interested list has been updated this morning.
    Around 60 members listed and plenty of room for more 😊

• So I'm planning on doing some shopping some time before the event next month. Is there any particular snacks or drinks anyone would like for me to put on my list?

• Hmmm let me ponder @Shake49 …For disorganized peeps like me , there’s a Kroger Grocery Store less than a mile from park entrance at corner of High Street and North Broadway 😊. 🛒

• [Deleted User]Umoja (deleted user)

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!! I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! PMVines, OhioMike, SillySassy, SuperManCuddles, KYTransplant, and Waynewv??? I am grateful. Amen! lol
    See you there!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited July 2023

Anyone in PITTSBURGH area that wants to carpool? DM me...also
    Anyone staying overnight wanting to cuddle or share a room also?
    I would love to connect with more folks in the cuddle community!
    420 friendly, always.
    Auroradream 😇🫂

• @Umoja so glad to hear you are attending! Yay 😁!

• Looking forward to meeting you also @Auroradream 😊🌹

• Thank you @Shake49 for updating the rsvp list on page one today. Check it out on page one cuddle peeps !👍

• Omgosh!!! I can’t believe this is going to be happening so quickly!!!

I’ll be a lil late to the shenanigans but I am excited to meet as many of you as possible!! It’s so fun to look at the list and see everyone excited about connecting.

Thank you @KozyKim @Shake49 & @OhioMike for getting this together. 😊😊😊

• @sillysassy it’s such an exciting time to be a CC member 😊
    We have 3 Meet -N-Greets in the next few weeks … What a great opportunity to meet new folks and friends here !

If you haven’t had a chance to see who’s all interested in 🌹Rose-Co-Cuddles check out that amazing list on page one ☝️. Updated today 🙏

• It'll be great to see friends, both old and new!

• Good point @JoyfulHeart 😊👍

And ….