COLUMBUS OHIO MEET & GREET🌹ROSE-CO-CUDDLES🌹SATURDAY AUGUST 19. 2023

Comments

• edited May 2023

@sipster1😊 ohmygosh this person. heres how you know we have a great community here. This past Wednesday I had plans to go to Park and take pics. And guess who was in town down the street and was able to meet me for a nice unexpected cuddle? how cool is this?

• This is a rose carved out of stone we found

• @PrettyLuv it is a beautiful garden. Even now without the roses blooming its still amazing place.

@MissAdventurous gotcha on list i can't believe we might break our not ever meeting in person streak!🤣

• edited May 2023

@SunsetSnuggles the pond is huge and there were maybe 3 people fishing including fly fishing .... some more pics of pond etc...

• edited May 2023

@taminator great to hear! Isn't everyone originally from Ohio? 😉

• edited May 2023

Great Location ..... beautiful park with so much to do : ) lived nearby in Bexley for years

• @buckeyes4ever70 awesome user name btw ! 👍😊. Bexley is a beautiful neighborhood too !!

• Peeps regularly get married in the Rose Garden Even on a Wednesday afternoon when @sipster1 and I were cuddling in the garden there was a wedding…

• edited May 2023

So many places to sit too

• Wonder if they still do the Halloween maze made out if haybales although August might be too early for that...... butterfly exhibit another thing to checkout if it is still there

• @OhioMike thx ..... been my go to username on everything ..... gave them 8 years of tuition fees that will always make me a buckeye lol

• Great pictures. Down as a Maybe :)

• I can picture myself being there. Consider me as being in the realm of maybehood.

• @Cuddlebear40 and @JoyfulHeart hope to see you there ! 😊

• @buckeyes4ever70 yeah I think Aug 19 is too early for Halloween events there. After Labor Day is when that goes crazy . Although I did see Halloween candy in stores in July ! 😳

I think the butterfly exhibit was at Franklin Park Conservatory in Bexley back in day maybe , idk.

Yeah for those that don’t know the area the Park Of Roses 🌹 is just minutes from Ohio State’s main campus 🏫

• Count me in!!!

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Which Ohio city has the finest bakery??

Toledough.

• @Mman 😂. You gonna make this one or you too busy being cool in that fancy car of yours ? 😎

• @OhioMike I am sorry u r correct ..... I was confusing the 2 parks ..... I used to play tennis and softball at the park of roses right off of n Broadway and high st back in the day.... my bad sorry

• I am in Columbus most of June but on vacation in Colorado in August otherwise it would have awesome to experience this meet-up

• edited May 2023

@buckeyes4ever70 no prob. I actually thought of that other park but I think parking and facilities didn’t work. It’s a cool park though.

Yeah the tennis courts are still there except some have been converted to pickle ball courts The north Broadway area is now a designated historic area. The houses are stunning 🤩

@buckeyes4ever70 so you’re in Columbus during the Colorado meet n greet and in Colorado during the Columbus meet n greet ! What are the odds ? Lol 😂

I have a friend who lives in Columbus so it's not out of the question. As a man I am not ready to commit.

• @Mman 🤣🤣🤣. Don’t we all have a friend in Columbus?

• "@buckeyes4ever70 so you’re in Columbus during the Colorado meet n greet and in Colorado during the Columbus meet n greet ! What are the odds ? Lol 😂"

@OhioMike haha that is kinda funny even ironic maybe : ) i am in columbus quite often since after retiring from teaching at ohio state i work for a local firm in columbus now and they need me to come show my face to the clients from time to time hence June and the memorial tournament schmooze and booze : ) colrado trip is to grand lake in the middle of nowhere

• That’s great you get some traveling in while working. To me that’s best of both worlds. 😊

• edited May 2023

Haha it's amazing what u can expense off in the name of marketing ...... now if they will just make cuddling HSA eligible life will be good

• Count me in! I live in a little village about an hour and a half away (Apple Creek). If anyone would like to camp out at my place before or after, I have some room. Pm me to chat about it.

• edited May 2023

@mettamso we will add you! good to hear. I love Apple Creek and if people haven't experienced the Amish culture that's one of the areas to visit !