Facial Piercings

[Deleted User]liamsnuggles (deleted user)

So Let me start off by saying I know I’m old, so please spare me the “OK, Boomer” replies, but does anyone else have a hard time wanting to cuddle with someone that has metal protruding from their face? I just don’t understand why people think that enhances their physical appearance. A small stud through nose, fine, but nose and lip rings or barbells through the nose? To each their own I guess, but for me it just takes away from being natural.

Comments

• @liamsnuggles

Can't relate. If someone booked me only to be shocked that I am covered in tattoos that's entirely on them. Screen your cuddlers beforehand. Video call or meeting them in a public setting if their protruding metal is an issue. 🙄

• @liamsnuggles

just dont understand why people think that enhances their physical appearance.

What makes you think we are trying to enhance our appearance for YOU? I'm here to platonically cuddle, not attract a partner.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

I never got piercings, but only because that’s a bad plan for a thug.

Having one of those things punched into my skin or bone, or even worse ripped out, seemed like a good thing to avoid.

And by the time I was done being a thug the urge to get pierced had passed.

But, like any kind of personal expression, I think some things look great, and some things I simply don’t get.

And my opinion about how someone else expresses themselves doesn’t matter one little bit.

• [Deleted User]liamsnuggles (deleted user)

Hey Rezz….No problem with tattoos…never mentioned that

No one has to enhance their appearance for anyone…I just think it does the opposite. Just an opinion…. Nothing more.

For the record, I had a girlfriend years ago that had a tongue, nose and navel pierced. I’m curious about the though process

“Thought”

• Everyone is different

• I just don’t understand why people start these threads based on what they don’t like about other people

• Well, to be honest I also find facial piercings distinctly unattractive, and will never understand their appeal. In fact, to make one of those generalizations people love so much, as far as I can tell this is a recurring theme even among younger people: a lot of women seem really enamored with facial piercings, while a lot of men find them a huge turnoff.

However... it's not really the end of the world to me. A facial piercing does not make it impossible for a woman to be attractive, and it also really doesn't affect the cuddle experience at all.

• @liamsnuggles

Don't like facial piercings? Don't cuddle with someone who has them. Problem solved.
    Sometimes it's best to just keep your thoughts to yourself. Not every thought needs to be a public discussion, especially when it's targeting others who are not harming you.

Agree with you CuddleWho…..it’s not the end of the end of the world…already shared I had a girlfriend with piercings. I guess I’ll just retreat back to my cave now.

• edited May 2023

Ok Boomer... Maybe just look for cuddlers in clothing down to their ankles and wrists with welding masks on. Or better yet see if there are some cuddlers who just wear full animal costumes with moon boots on.
    In this great big world we live in, I promise you will find what makes you happy!

Rezz, agree with your last post. I stepped in sh*t with this thread. Apologies to those offended.

• I'm not offended but I'm glad that you can step back and see why this would be offensive to some. ✌️

• I just turned 28 and I got my nose done at 16 bc it was cool not that I’m a follower but I really just liked the look now I only have my nose done I have two in my nose and when they’re not in there I feel different but to each it’s own and idt ur question was disrespectful in the slightest

• I grew up, and women never got tattoos or piercings, other than the ear. My brother got a tattoo when he was 21 and some people disapproves of that because it was thought to be only for outlaws and such.

Nowadays, I like seeing women with tattoos or piercings. Just a logistics sometimes confound me because I haven’t been able to ask but I have bad sinuses so I wonder about nose, piercings, and lip piercings with kissing.

With tattoos I’ve asked what the meaning is usually. Tattoos and piercings are more than just for appearance. They could be memories or statements, as well as achievements.

• As a millennial it is weird for me too. I prefer no tattoos or piercing especially visible ones which would be the face area. But that doesn't mean I will deny cuddling after they already showed up. If it is too much then I just won't cuddle with them again. It goes the same with body odor. They need to think about what they are portraying to others especially when being in someone's personal space. Luckily I had no crazy things on their faces yet...however the body odor thing was a different story. I remember coming home and was careful to get my clothes washed and all that before stinking up anything else. Keep febreeze in my car too just in case lol

• The good ole “I had a girlfriend with piercings” backpedal excuse. Classic. I honestly can’t see why this would be a problem for anyone, but OK boomer…lol.

Ewwww! 🥴

• Doesn't matter to me at all. A person can do what is right for themselves and I'm certainly not going to judge. Piercings and tats don't make a good or bad cuddler. It's what's in your heart and soul that matters. I would rather stare into someone's eyes and make a true connection with the person I'm with.

Not a backpedal excuse Mr. Admirer, just a fact

• Lots of things people choose to do that I don't necessarily prefer, I'm just not self centered and egotistical enough to pick at them about it on the interwebs

• I'm ok with one fine (and thin ) facial piece of jewelry. Cuddled with a pro that had one. Insignificant, doesn't matter. No issues. So why am I even typing this?

• I will admit to avoiding facial hardware/piercings due to painful personal experience. My hair vs. facial stud, owwww! It could have been ugly! I do ask that most jewelry be removed because it can accidentally scratch or snag on skin or clothes. It's not fun to have my hair tangled in any jewelry or get a gash. It is something I am VERY wary of though.

• @AllAboutSoul I refuse to remove my Rolex. You will have to deal with that.

• @liamsnuggles Well, then you should have known better that this topic would backfire. It comes off as shallow

• You don't need to keep attacking him, @MrAdmirer. He understood his mistake, acknowledged it, apologized for it. What more do you want from him?

• What is with the need to continually pile on to someone like this? The guy made a post you found distasteful; people expressed their distaste; he backed off and expressed regret about the post... and then you just keep chastising him? Why?

• [Deleted User]Kuddle6 (deleted user)

I think if you're privileged enough to not understand , you should realize how privileged you are and just keep your thoughts to yourself.