🦋🌹🦋RESERVING CUDDLING SESSIONS🦋🌹🦋

Hello.....
I was wondering how to reserve a cuddling session??? And what is the average cost for the cuddling services🦋💯?
Thank You for taking the time about this.
Most Sincerely
Me😊

Comments

• edited November 2023

Hallo and welcome, @LADYRMT71. The simple answer is to use the search function to find a professional cuddler you like the look of, click the 'Book now' button and send them a nice message. (Don't attempt to use the actual booking function, leave that till you have agreed the details.)

However... I notice that you cuddle men, and the trouble is that there are very few men professional cuddlers. Those that there are are often new, totally inexperienced and driven more by thoughtlessness than thoughtfulness. As a consequence it is extremely unlikely that you will discover a suitable one.

If you would like to consider the possibility of cuddling a woman, you will have much better odds. Many, probably even most, women professional cuddlers are very happy to have women as clients.

Cost varies considerably and depends partly on the the area you are in. Think either side of $100 per hour - it's very clearly given on each professionals' profile, although watch out for two hour minimums specified in the profile text. An hour is perfectly adequate for a first cuddle session, although a little longer is better.

You will likely receive quite a number of messages from men seeking to cuddle, and you have an excellent chance of finding a suitable cuddle partner(s) amongst them. However, weeding out the people who don't understand what this site is about can be a somewhat tiresome process. It's worth it, though.

You may find these threads helpful:

• @CuddleDuncan Slamming male professional cuddlers as "often new, totally inexperienced and driven more by thoughtlessness than thoughtfulness" is quite uncalled for, I must say. Sure, they are rare, and enthusiasts might be suitable, but enthusiasts can be a risky option since they don't need to uphold boundaries in the same way as pros.

• edited November 2023

@cde123

Slamming male professional cuddlers as "often new, totally inexperienced and driven more by thoughtlessness than thoughtfulness" is quite uncalled for

No it isn't, since my comment was intended only to be helpful to the OP and speaks directly to the topic. Moreover it is entirely true. The 'slamming' is entirely in your mind: it wasn't in mine. I was merely being descriptive. The vast majority of men who sign up as professionals haven't the faintest clue what they are doing, and haven't thought about it at all.

I offer help to nearly all the men professionals who post in the forum, both in forum posts and private conversations. Development of men professionals is one of my core interests in cuddling. As part of this interest I wrote a long post of advice, which was for a while a sticky topic on the Professional Cuddling board before being replaced by the "How as it been for you" thread. I am aware of only one person on the site who has done more than me to encourage and develop men professional cuddlers.

but enthusiasts can be a risky option since they don't need to uphold boundaries in the same way as pros.

What boundaries do you mean?

• @CuddleDuncan is giving you good advice @LADYRMT71 .

Duncan is not dissing male professionals. He is merely stating helpful info about them. This is info anyone who has dealt with male pros knows. He does help male pros and I've noticed him doing so several times. Feel free to message me
    privately about other questions that I may not want to answer publicly because I do not want to give help to possible predators. I can tell you what to stay away from Lady :)

• Oh the poops

• edited November 2023

Yes @CuddleDuncan we are all very aware of all your essays and threads because you practically spam the forums with them every time somebody posts lol . But hey I’m known for posting about poops so who am I to judge 😂

• @pmvines 👍

I don’t know how I feel yet when an above poster says they have done more for male professional cuddling than only one other person, yet at the same time posts that a thread they started about supporting male professional cuddling was done tongue-in-cheek i.e. flippant and /or insincere 🤔. Either way I’m sure the poster will tell me how to think , which is another interesting position !

• @LADYRMT71 Welcome! As your specific questions have been answered, I'll just join in encouraging you to seek other enthusiasts; you don't have to pay a Pro unless you want to.

@CuddleDuncan posted: "The vast majority of men who sign up as professionals haven't the faintest clue what they are doing, and haven't thought about it at all."

I would most certainly say this of women, as well... 😬 Many new Pro's seem to just be trying to make a quick buck, sadly. The handful of genuine, skilled, compassionate Pro's who are active on the board are quite seasoned.

Thus a word of caution to the OP: All it takes to be a Pro is basically asking for it...there are no certifications or training required. Judge a potential cuddler based on their interactions with you, not on their Pro or enthusiast status. Best of luck! 🤗

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @SunsetSnuggles you're absolutely correct, that statement is true of new professionals in general.