1. Go to Position53 votes
    1. Big Spoon
      43.40%
    2. Little Spoon
      26.42%
    3. Diff. Position (talk about it 😊)
      30.19%

Comments

• I like having a cuddle partner put her head on my chest while my arm is around her. This is probably partly because I like conversation and I can hear better.

I won't say no to spooning, but it's not my go-to because one person has their back to the other.

• I like a rotation of different positions. It would fun to attend a yoga like cuddling class with a cuddle partner and an instructor would take you through a series of positions like in yoga but it’s all cuddle positions. “Okay now we’re going from spooning into mama bear…”

• What @JoyfulHeart said. The half-spoon is my go-to, always.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @JoyfulHeart awww I call that position the Sweetheart 🌸🌸

@ShaneSchrute that’s what I do in my cuddles! 😊😊 a gentle guide into the next position!

• No set position. Just go with the flow.

• My go-to is always big spoon, it’s the perfect masculine give/feminine receive default position for me.

I have a whole bunch of cuddling positions in my profile pics that another member gave me permission to use, but I somehow never get around to implementing them as I just get caught up in going with the flow…

• edited December 2023

Doesn't matter to me however there's a large percentage of people over 6 foot tall and it makes me feel like a barnacle or something. lol.

@joyfulheart I understand that. Even with my head on someone's shoulder I STILL have to ask what someone said frequently anyway. I'm losing my hearing in my old age... what's middle age these days? I'm wondering if I'm past it already...depends on how many people make it to or past 80. Excuse me. I think I'm having a crisis.

Update: Middle age is 40-50 so I've got 1-3 years. hahaha. Not going to say which in case that one person is still lurking. Also, kidding about the crisis. I had it when I was 25. Quarter life crisis seem to be more frequent for people than people going into middle age. I don't think I'm upset by it.

• [Deleted User]4TheSnugs (deleted user)

+1 for half spoon/sweetheart

• @stormydaycuddle 😄

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I didn’t know the name of it but half spoon/sweetheart position is my favorite, my go to position. But I really like to cycle thru many positions.

• @stormydaycuddle I just recently learned where middle-aged is said to end. According to those figures (and yours), I came out the upper side of it some time ago.

Does that mean I'm in my old age? Dotage? Geezerhood?

To be honest, I feel younger than I did 10 years ago. I've rediscovered what I believe to be the very best thing typically associated with childhood: a sense of wonder.

• Sweetheart is my favorite, as others have mentioned I find it easiest to hold a conversation. I don't mind spooning, recently I had a cuddler fall asleep in my arms as we spooned (me the big spoon, her the little one). That was really nice!!

Have also been recently introduced to "mama bear," which is cute. But I wouldn't want it to be the majority of a cuddle session, because again you can't look at each other easily that way,

• @stormydaycuddle 🫠😄

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @JoyfulHeart I was so happy when I got over my 20s. 😂😂😂 so I’ll probably feel the same way about my 30s in 1-3 years. 😂😂😂saying that makes me sound like I’m in the witness protection program which is kinda true.

@SunsetSnuggles i will return with a meme! After I maybe finish work. 😂😂😂

• Half spoon/sweetheart position for me. That’s my fav and a good one to start with.

• Anything side by side really is just the same to me. You can cuddle friends, family, even someone you’re attracted to and have a great time. It doesn’t always have to be nuts to butts.

• im always told im good for little spoon because of my size! im 5'1" and so everyone is taller than me lol but i encourage everyone to try a little spoon position at least once, it feels very warm i've been told by some who tried it. they would say "i feel like im protected and loved so much like a baby" and it is very much like it!

• @CuddleStella right! Having someone wrap their arms around me feels so much like being protected ☺️ Even though I'm tall, it's still feels that way 🤗

@NickWk "Nuts to Butts" 😂😂😂

• @CuddleStella Totally! Most guys get a very delighted sparkle in their eye when I tell them I always prefer to be the big spoon. I have yet to meet a guy who doesn't actually love to be held this way. Social constructs just tell them it "should" be the other way around. Men love to be nurtured, feel protected, and safe. 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles I usually go for my cuddler laying their head on my chest with my arm around them, but I Iike variety and would love for a kind gal to spoon me!

• @sunnysideup Yeppa, that's the half-spoon that's my go-to favorite! I avoid being little spoon at all costs. 😆

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Good Morning all

I like going through a cycle of positions also. When I’m talking to somebody, I prefer face-to-face or the sweetheart position. Especially since it’s hard for me to hear sometimes. Occasionally I like being a little spoon.

• @CuddleStella That sounds good and all. As long as someone doesn't say: "I am baby." Then all bets are off! lol

• Mine is the sweetheart cuddle, similar to the Pretzel or girlfriend cuddle.

• @NickWk Nuts to butts? That’s hilarious- haven’t heard that one before!

• I prefer what I call the main squeeze, where we bother lay on our sides facing one another but one person's head is above the other, and we are hugging and leg are intertwined in some way

• @xandriarain Good call I love that position!