~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Nope.

• I don’t smoke anything

• Negative.

• O
    M
    Goooossshhh!!!!!!!
    Are you the famous cuddle pro that everyone calls hey cuddle pro!!!!!!!

• edited April 22

I don’t know how many cohorts you’re gonna find here on that one…. Not judging though. But even if I did party, I wouldn’t wanna do anything that would take me outside of that already great one-on-one experience.

I suppose there’s an argument that could be made for it as an enhancement tool, but if you ask me, sometimes it’s best to not try to make a circle any rounder.

IMO

• So many people love it when their cuddle pals smell of cigarettes and beer. Well played.

• Never.

Life is a wonderful adventure as it is. No need for any reality-altering chemical crutches.

~ TxTom
    ☣️ toxically positive
    🐄💨 pro-cow farting
    🤓 cuddle nerd

• @TxTom 😂 First my profile format, now my signature, eh buddy?

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I don't smoke anything.

• @SunsetSnuggles
    "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Or in my case, monkey see monkey do.
    (But you are my signature inspiration!)

~ TxTom
    ☣️toxically positive
    🐄💨 pro-cow farting
    🤓 cuddle nerd

• @TxTom haha I was thinking of that quote, but didn't wanna flatter myself silly in cow farts. I prefer giraffe...they really bring things up to a high class level. 🦒💨

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles
    I was thinking this for me!

-LonelyTauros

🙃 Mildly Annoying 🤓 Sometimes Smart
    😁 All Around Good Guy

• I think smoking would interfere with the cuddle experience. Having to deal with ashes and what not.... before might not be bad..... but i cannot confirm or deny that I've done it.

• Definitely no for me, I’m high on life.

• I have asthma and the smell of weed is one thing that feels suffocating to me. Smoke also affects my breathing. I most likely wouldn't be able to do a session if the other cuddler smoked beforehand. I have had a cuddler take an edible before a session because he was extremely nervous. I on the other hand can't remember the first 6 hours of the last time I took one 😂 I would never take anything before a session due to not only potential safety issues but also the quality of the session.

• I think being high and cuddling makes sense with someone you know and trust really well. I wouldn’t mix any substances and cuddling with total strangers.

There are a variety of drugs that go well with cuddling. But I hesitate to list them here. :)

• edited April 23

…only as directed by my doctor and with the consent of my cuddle partner…..…😊👨‍⚕️🩺
    😚💨😎

• @hey_nikky posted: "I have had a cuddler take an edible ... I on the other hand can't remember the first 6 hours of the last time I took one 😂 I would never take anything before a session due to ... potential safety issues"

💯🤜🏻

I ask on my profile that all my cuddle friends meet me sober from alcohol or drugs for one-on-one cuddles, to ensure they are capable of giving consent. Even in group settings, I generally avoid alcohol, within the cuddle world.

Too much can go wrong, on either side. You don't want to be in a potentially compromised state of mind, and you certainly have no idea if the other person may be violent or, of course, sexual, when under the influence.

Granted, you can't know what people do in private before they meet you (or even perhaps during a break in the cuddle), but all I can do is state my boundaries and be mindful of any red flags.

Once, I did agree to a cuddler smoking weed during an hours-long outdoor excursion, because they really seemed to "need" it, and my boyfriend was hanging out with us, so I felt safe. My thanks was continual pressure to partake, despite repeatedly stating that I do not do that, in or out of cuddles. Needless to say, that's when I clarified my stance as a hard no.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Not for me , I don’t smoke anything and don’t want to cuddle anyone that does.

• I personally think a good level of thyme during a cuddle would be perfect. But that be only with someone i totally trusted and knew well. I doubt I'd do it during a cuddle from the site. But as i said before, during the cuddle it be cumbersome and distracting to the common goal. But i think a good follow up to a mutual partaking would make for a great cuddle.

• I personally haven’t, but as someone who likes to smoke weed, if the other person cuddling was also into it I would be happy to share some puffs together. If that’s not a topic of conversation then I would never bring it up.. but for the people saying they wouldn’t cuddle someone that has smoked, chances are you probably already have lol of course I would never offer it to someone if I was given the go ahead to smoke during the session because - 1. Not everyone does it and 2. It’s not free (so why would I give it away?) Either with or without a cuddle should be good so at the end of the day C’est la vie

• edited April 23

I enjoy edibles on occasion but I don't care for the smell of weed smoke. I would absolutely mix edible weed and cuddling with someone I trust completely but only if we talked about it first.

For the most part I'm a light weed user so it isn't a big part of my life at all.

• No, I won't partake in mood enhancements like pot, edibles, alcohol, etc. while cuddling platonically; cuddling is supposed to be mood enhancing enough with release of oxytocin. I learned a hard lesson as a teenager about not having a clear head and entrusting someone I thought was a good friend. It's still relevant.

• Nah, I can't stand the smell of dead skunk.😖😣
    No thank you!🤚😌

• @Katota theyve improved on the skunk smelling weed, at least in from what I've seen. I had some that tasted like garlic not long ago, enjoyed it, don't remember the scent.

• @BashfulLoner IDK St Louis smells pretty skunky 😂

• I do not. Don't like the smell. Having said that I wouldn't ingest anything while cuddling. It'd feel like the experience is disjointed. Obvious exceptions for things like thirst or feeling faint etc. anything debilitating basically but otherwise no.

• As mentioned above, cuddling under the influence of drugs and alcohol is usually discouraged or outright against the rules as it impairs ability to give full informed consent.

Additionally, in many jurisdictions marijuana is still illegal and thus use of it during a session would be in direct violation of both the Client and Pro contracts with this site.

Excerpt from the Client Contract. The wording on the Pro contract is identical.

I have nothing against the use of marijuana, though I can't partake of it myself and my lungs can't handle the smoke so I try to distance myself when people are smoking. My family is from the rather infamous Humboldt County and are active in legalization advocacy, so it's not like I have negative biases built in lol. But use needs to be safe, sane, and legal and whether we like it or not it does impact cognitive function and thus the implications of use need to be considered when giving and asking for consent. And I am never for consciously breaking TOS when there's so many other options available.