Cuddling discussions and resources

13»

Comments

• @Unique2021, you are welcome to take a look at my profile. It has done exactly what I wanted it to do - set the bar HIGH and weed out the creeps.

• I think I am going to plagiarize @Sideon’s warnings. Best in the industry and I will use them to confound the confused.

• [Deleted User]Unique2021 (deleted user)

If you read over what he stated about the pancake. Its nothing like above! Either way I don't and never will feel comfortable with a cuddle buddy on top of me in a intimate position. Its plenty of ways to cuddle and respect boundaries and this guy is married. That's a position for him and his wife not me.

edited June 4

@Cuddle_RN wow! Great profile! Yes I most definitely need to update my profile. I have kids and I'm not risking my safety nor my kids. Is it ok to use your profile information with a few edits?

• edited June 4

Here’s my take on two things you said, @Unique2021

Either way I don't and never will feel comfortable with a cuddle buddy on top of me in a intimate position.

I see that as your boundary, your statement about what’s right for you. I believe only you get to decide what your boundaries are.

That's a position for him and his wife not me.

I see that as your opinion, your statement about what’s right for him and his wife. I believe only they get to decide what their boundaries are.

EDIT: I've debated whether it was necessary to add this, but just so no one gets me wrong:

I support your refusal to get into any cuddling position you're not comfortable with.

• @Unique2021 good for you! Stay true to your boundaries!!🌸🌸🌸

Thank you! @Sheena123
    @nurturingman I'm not stating wh but t him and his wife should be doing, I'm saying in general. That various positions usually are preformed by people that's intimate not cuddle buddies. Cuddle between two strangers with no intimacy should have boundaries and respect them.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited June 4

@Unique2021: In general, one person lying on top of the other is... well, a lot of people call it "crushing my soul back into my body," because it provides a ton of haptic feedback and kinda resets your brain's sense of where all your skin is.

I guess maybe in some circles it's only done by folks who're getting it on—but I've never been in those circles, so I dunno.

Anyway, if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it! But, uh... also try to avoid assuming that only people who are banging would ever do that, 'cause that's not so. It can be a platonic position, with no sexual implications at all (and in my experience, it usually is).

Totally don't do it if you don't want to!

But cuddling in general has a problem with people assuming it's only done between sexual partners so, well, I'd like to avoid adding to that wherever possible.

@nurturingman's right: One person lying on top of the other isn't necessarily non-platonic. But absolutely, avoid it if it gives you that feeling!

Personal boundaries are important and should be respected.

• @Unique2021, thank you and yes, feel free to use what works for you.

Thank you @Cuddle_RN

• I also wanted to say Thank you @Cuddle_RN

You're profile is exactly what I need.

• I think I want to plagiarize some of @Cuddle_RN’s profile, especially the first paragraph! :-)

• I was reading this and was going to comment about something but it was from back in June so I shall refrain from it.

• Ladies, you are more than welcome to borrow what works for you, and apologies for missing this somehow!