Favorite Tabletop/Video Games

Comments

• Oh, I like the game Ascension, too! And you can buy a version for iPad. Also the card game Boss Monster.

Your post @choicesvital reminded me of those two! Because Ascension is a lot like Dominion and then you said domination and...

I am all over the place today, sorry! (But those are good games! Get them!)

• I feel like such a boring old fart and way outside of my knowledge pool when hearing about all of these games lol

• Ya'll are welcome to come to my house to play some games! :D

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)

@AndiCuddles , there were times, I travelled across countries when anyone invited! LOL.. Yup I once travelled to Netherlands on other occasion I travelled to UK but lately it’s tough to be so impromptu for me ;) ..

• So many euro board game fans here... Interesting :-)

• TetrisLink, Settlers of Catan, Monopoly, Oregon Trail Card Game, Cards Against Humanity, Carps and Angsty Manatees, Lord of the Rings board game... I love games.

• [Deleted User]Cheetoching (deleted user)

Table: Backgammon
    V: one day I'll complete it. The Legend of Dragoon.

• Pac-Man, mrs Pac-Man, asteroids

• I'd have to say probably a tossup between Legacy of Kain and Dark Souls. Also on the radar is Soul Calibur (I'm a diehard Siegfried scrub). Have been known to spend hours at a time on Warframe, playing at being a plastic space ninja.

Boardgame-wise, you can't go wrong with a round of Red Dragon Inn, or a game of Betrayal at House on the Hill (if the omens don't fire too early!).

• @706Phoebe If you love Betrayal at House on the Hill you have to check out Mansions of Madness 2nd edition. I feel like it's a souped-up version of it!

• @AndiCuddles I think the discord group plays that on simulator now and then. Thanks for the heads-up, I'll see if I can join a game!

Did anyone say monopoly?

• @choicesvital Monopoly is what people play when they don't know all the other games there are out there ;-) The euro game world is vast and most awesome :-)

• I have always liked scrabble, connect 4, and hungry hungry hippo

• [Deleted User]Stitcher (deleted user)

Is anyone else a fan of Exploding Kittens?

@ubergigglefritz , well that tells I am so far behind on gaming world. LOL..

• @Stitcher I prefer my kittens to be unexploded and intact

• I'm not into chaotic games like that or munchkin. Some people would say I'm no fun ;-)

@pmvines That’s perfectly valid. Ha ha. :)

• @Stitcher Exploding Kittens is too much fun!

@Thellie Have you checked out the Imploding Kittens expansion pack? Every time I play, I am always the one who ends up wearing the human-sized cone of shame. First person to forget whose turn it is or which direction game play is going gets stuck wearing it for the duration of the game. I’m a little absent minded.

• Fallout (especially Fallout 4)
    • Final Fantasy
    • All of the LEGO video games
    • Assasins Creed series
    • Age of Empires

• Scrabble

• Mancala
    • Life
    • Quell
    • Bad Apples
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Spider-man for PS4 comes out this Friday so I know what I'll be doing part of the weekend.

Anyone excited for any upcoming games? Playing any good ones now? (console, mobile, internet, etc)

I also plan on getting caught up on Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp this weekend - haven't touched it since November of last year. I'm sure my townsfolk hate me! ^_^

1. Worldcof warcraft
    2. Suikoden series
    3. Pokemon series
    4. Fallout series
    5. Skyrim
    6. Witcher 3
    7. Final fantasy series up to 10

Table top
    I collect magic the gathering cards but dont play so that's about it

• @pmvines - I love Cards Against Humanity! If you like that, you'd probably like Choking Hazard, too.

• Video Games
    1. World of Warcraft
    2. Xenogears
    3. Mario Odyssey
    4. SpiderMan PS4
    5. Pokemon (any)
    Tabletop
    1. Betrayal At House On The Hill
    2. Ghostbusters: The Board Game
    3. Munchkin Quest
    4. Settlers of Catan
    5. Railroad Tycoon

• Current Games:

Twilight Imperium IV
    Ticket to Ride
    Arkham Horror
    Pandemic

Old School Games:

King Oil
    Pathfinder
    Billionaire
    Masterpiece
    Horse Trader
    Clue

• @alaric1805 Did you play TI 3? I have TI 3 (and the expansions), and I’m wondering if it’s worth it.

Also — I see you mentioned Arkham Horror and someone else mentioned Betrayal at the House on the Hill. I feel like anyone who loves those games would LOVE Mansions of Madness 2nd Ed.

• The last time I played a video game was in high school and it was on Atari and was PAC-Man. I love Monopoly especially if I have Boardwalk! ?

• I recently went to the city to Barcade, they have them in major cities; they have all the old school arcade games. it was fun...got the top score in a few of them. always will have the memmories of playing them afterschool as a kid.

old school video games:

• galaga, pac-man, tetris, spy hunter, donkey kong, bubble bobble, asteroids, 1942, 1943, pole position, dragon's lair, gauntlet, missile command...

board games:
    monopoly is always good, but Risk use to be my favorite...