Picture Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)

THAT is a brilliant photo. ... dude, what fun!

• Baby girl's first 4th of July ??

• awweee yes, I love sharing photos! I took my mom to Yosemite for the first time last weekend. My phone was lost on the 4th of July so this is the only photo I have from that trip :'(

• [Deleted User]BigHugsCA (deleted user)

@cuddlybri - fantastic pciture!

• My son and I at my nephew's eagle scout ceremony.

• @MissX - you both are adorable!

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)

@MissX , yes truly adorable!

• @UKGuy @choicesvital Thanks so much guys :)

• edited July 2018

A little less ‘rawr’ than my profile picture. From the ‘I don’t hate it’ pile.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Nice jacket, @706Phoebe. And your bathroom's so clean! Most of these bathroom shots are just filled with clutter.

Currently watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. Did you know Netflix has practically all the Star Trek shows available to watch online? I didn't. It's been ages since I watched these. It's surprisingly nostalgic.

[Note: I'm light-sensitive, so the light in my room's been painted red. Also, I recently got some really nice prescription shades. Aren't they cool?]

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    edited July 2018

Two months ago I was in Vegas for business and "business".

• @DarrenWalker I did all of Voyager on Netflix a few years back and then went to a Trek convention not too long after, wherein I got a photo with Robert Picardo and got to ask Kate Mulgrew a question at her panel and she said it was "a great question from a nice man". When I told Mr. Picardo I had just recently gone through the entire series, he said "that's quire an undertaking". And, I mean, he would know. These guys worked 16 hour days for 7 years.

• @DarrenWalker aaaaa! Those shades are on point!! I have myself a pair of p-shades too, but they are huge!

• [Deleted User]JakeyPoo (deleted user)

I decided to give this nice boy a free session :lol:

• @706Phoebe That leather jacket is everything!! Love it!

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@cease2exist, that is so cool. Picardo's t-shirt is right, by the way—you never do. My first Doctor Who episode was The Brain of Morbeus. I wonder who his first Doctor was?

Love your Star Fleet pin, by the way.

• [Deleted User]Stitcher (deleted user)

@JakeyPoo My aunt’s golden always thinks that she’s a lap dog, too. Cracks me up every time Missy tries to climb into my lap.

• edited July 2018

Hot swampy day at the park!

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)
  • [Deleted User]Stitcher (deleted user)

I’m pet sitting for one of my roommates and I’m sending her goofy pictures of her dog each day. This little girl is such a sweetie.

• @cuddlybri You will not find me without black leather unless it’s hot enough to be a health risk. ^_^

• Look what I got today! :D

@AndiCuddles , you got to be kidding me.. Did you manage to get that for you and it was not taken? How could I miss that.. Can I at least get a ride in the car that has that name tag :-) .. LOL

• IKR? I looked it up online and then RAN to the DMV!

You can have a ride in my car anytime you want!

It’s especially cute because my ‘15 Civic is the exact same blue as our license plate!

@AndiCuddles , as a hobby and later as business I used to buy domain names with unique names years back and then folks starting businesses would come to me to buy them for 10 times or even more the actual price.. some day I may buy that from you.. I will convince you to transfer that to me.. LOL.. LOL.. I am so jealous you get to hold of it .. LOL.. I wonder if they allow per state same name tags.. I know.. know.. they won’t.. so I will have to make myself happy with just a cuddle ride ;) . :)

• edited July 2018

Some states only mandate a rear license plate and you can put any license plate on the front. I used to have a front plate with a British flag on it. Unfortunately, I stated getting pulled over at border control checkpoints, so I removed it.

@UKGuy , thats good to know!