Picture Thread

Comments

• @pmvines you weren't kidding when you told me you had long hair! it looks good!

• @stellarosass You mean LOOKED good ! Maybe one day I will win the powerball and no longer have to factor in appearance with job security....

• @pmvines Did you have to cut your hair for your job? ?

• I love seeing all of you in your lives! I don’t always comment on each picture, but I always appreciate each one of you that shares!

• When a 4 year old insists you wear a glow in the dark necklace, you wear a glow in the dark necklace!

• edited July 2018

@AndiCuddles I wasn't told that I had to, it just seemed the logical thing to do. I am certain my career opportunities would have been less if i hadnt done it, particularly for the field i am in. Plus I had long hair pretty much all my life, sometimes as long as almost to the waist. So it was just time for a change

• @choicesvital @AndiCuddles I don’t know about other states, but in Illinois we have specialty license plate series that serve as registration, but also give notoriety and cash to specific causes. Each series has its own numbering, so you could have, as an example, VITAL in the series for the Fire Fighters Memorial, someone else could have VITAL in the Pet Friendly series, and a third person could have VITAL in a standard plate. Drivers pay the usual registration, plus $30 that goes to the cause, and $7 ( the first year ) for making the special plate.
    I always wanted a low number, but they are hard to get. So I went to Pet Friendly, and spelled out the word ONE for my car. The only catch is that the number or word combo is limited to fewer characters to make room for the specialty designation, in my case smaller size P over F at the right. I have an old Mustang convertible that I drive a little bit in the summer. I’m thinking about getting TWO in the same series for that car.

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)

@mickcuddle , great info!

• edited July 2018

Feeling a little self indulgent today thought I would post some random pics that likely are meaningless to others

• Omg, your doggo looks just like my Bibby (real name: Elliott)!

• edited July 2018

Me being silly!

• edited July 2018

@AndiCuddles Love the underbite!! They do have matching beards too lol how old? Luna is prob 5 or 6, hard to tell how old she was when i got her. Will have had her 2 yrs in Nov

• In Zagreb, Croatia, one year ago.

• I, too, have purple hair. This is one of the few selfies I've ever taken.

• edited October 2018

Well @babichev since you woke this one back up again. I don't like selfies either but for some reason I currently feel this really captures my inner beauty rather than the outer shell.

I love the purple, it suits your personality that has shone through your posts.

See the wonder each day!

• You’re all lookin’ lovely! ?

• Nice pictures ijimonster

• Nice photos, all of you! How fun!

• edited October 2018

my best cuddler and his awkward sitting always make me smile

• @bigArch Thank you, love!

• Luv the pics ijiMonster

• smiling is what i love to do ?

• Can't claim credit, my daughter took this, but I loved it.

• @UKGuy
    That is so cool! Same daughter who wrote the benefits of older citizens? That's the type of photos I take.

Paula

• @PaulaDahla - same daughter:

• Maybe I should add this one too my profile. I work at a high school and today was 80s day. I was one of the very, very few people that didn't go with neon.

• I had no idea we had a pic thread! Yippee, so many kind and purdy faces. :3

Uh, here is a recent one of me, it was snapped in response/approval to somebody's FB comment in a group. Idk why the thumb/hand looks so awkward LOL

• edited October 2018