Picture Thread

1235»

Comments

• I went to a dance Sunday night and a bunch of people were dressed up. I'll be working on Wednesday.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@Sideon... the lantern is awesome. I knew it! Ah, crafts are so cool.

My jigsaw puzzle is coming along slowly.

• Avoid these four. I have found them to be really lousy at cuddling. Sure they look good and there is a variety in age here from young and frisky to old and grouchy. If you find yourself cuddling with one of them because you did not listen to me, have food and never approach from behind.
    Be aware that in my head, this seemed really amusing. I absolutely do not guarantee that it stayed that way when it left my brain. :)

• I, for one, am glad for the warning. I think I may have met one of them online and I'll definitely proceed with caution. ;-)

• Happy Post Halloween... Fun subject

• edited November 2018

@beanice2 I love that first cat pic, does she sit like that frequently? I’ve not been around too many cats but that’s kinda funny.

@PaulaDahla not typically as when they have patient contact probably because of sterile fields, open wounds, vents, etc. Also with as many tiny things on some costumes that can fall off such as glitter, feathers, etc on costumes could be a matter of life or death. I have seen secretaries in patient admissions wear basic cat faces but they are not on the same floor as our sickest patients. We also had the negative air flow rooms which are total isolation so you just have to be very careful of the atmosphere.

@trackcoachred I have a half pug half chichuahua and when she is sleeping she snores so loud but when she is just cuddling and getting lots of love it is much louder. I tried to post it before and I guess you can’t post videos but I’ve never heard a dog snore like her. When

• I still love this walleye from Lac Seul, Ontario Canada that I caught :)

• edited November 2018

I would too! Nice fish.

JaneBond, nice!! Love a woman comfortable enough with herself to have fun. Kinda like me!

• @PaulaDahla seems you and I have a lot in common

• [Deleted User]JustLeeon (deleted user)

Hi there

• https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2311657445736487&id=1543401989228707

For those of you who don't have Facebook or can't open the link here's a screenshot.
    It's actually snowing where I am today.

• [Deleted User]Brawny (deleted user)

These are a few years old but they are a couple of my favs!

• [Deleted User]suzyffa (deleted user)
    edited November 2018

One of my all time favorite pic

• [Deleted User]Here4U2018 (deleted user)

This is me :)

• Just snuggling my way around Chicago. :)

• As you can see that my peace and quiet revolves around my dock! Winter spring summer and fall...

• Love it! Lake life <3 <3

• @JustSnuggle love the photos. I grew up always being at my grandparents cottage which had a dock similar to yours and I have amazing memories from it.

A cool evening, hot chocolate and a cuddle buddy ?