Picture Thread

Comments

• Just images from my week thus far. The cat is an abandoned one i named el choppo due to missing half an ear. My vet found a lady with a horse farm lookiing for a barn cat so i was telling her goodbye ? she will be very happy and no longer be relying on drain water and my discarded leftovers !

• I love your socks. That was a very humane thing you did for the kitty. But I have a feeling drain water and your leftovers would have been wonderful for her since I've seen pictures of your cooking!!

• @PaulaDahla Awe thank you, I did try to give her things she would like though she seemed perfectly satisfied with her dismembered rodents!!

• edited October 2018

Removed a couple of photos - slightly too revealing for a website like this. [Mark]

• [Deleted User]ivlegend (deleted user)

Nice pic every one:)

• edited October 2018

Ok. Me at the service area on the Atlantic City Expressway. (I look that crazy!? Yeesh.)

• @cnymike I like it, an everyday unposed picture. That's what we all like. Everyday items. @pmvines is a good one for daily random pictures.

Mike are you a truck driver? Is that your wireless your wearing?

• @JakeyPoo that is an adorable photo! These are simply the best dogs ever. Mine was Jack, he was born March 2003 and we had to put him to sleep 6/16/16. It was one of the hardest days of my life. He used to sit at the edge of the pond and watch the fish until a frog hopped up by him then he took off like a little puss. We also had a duck in the pond that didn’t bother him and vice versa but he was afraid of a tiny frog.

• that is an absolutely beautiful story and photo @CreativeCuddles. The expression on his face in this picture tells the whole story. King of all he surveys but still needs the nightlight on!! thanks for sharing! :)

• @CherokeeTom Thank youu! ☺️

• Your welcome ijiMonster

• @PaulaDahla No, I am not a truck driver. I was on the second leg of my 3 weeks and change July/August vacation. But I did a load of driving! It had some emotional ups and downs, but it was worth it.

• Taking a moment to enjoy the silver linings on my way to a client.
    [![]
    (https://i.imgur.com/h(https://i.imgur.com/hyNB2gJ.jpg)

Enjoying nature

• Thank you @PaulaDahla your kind words are appreciated.

• Back in time about 25 years. Not even a gray hair.

Then this is Spring, 2010

I had been growing out my hair close to 2 years at this point, hoping to donate it for hairpieces for kids undergoing chemo. I had something happen, called Sixth Nerve Palsy. It is not unlike a TIA but happens on the 6th optic nerve, and screws up the coordination between the two eyes, causing severe double vision. The treatment is to wear a patch over one eye until it cures itself, about 6 months.

• @mickcuddle who doesn’t want to cuddle a real life pirate!

• [Deleted User]Spectra615 (deleted user)

Me with my nephew, taken just now. I'm with my little sister and brother-in-law helping take care of him and my sister, who just had surgery yesterday to remove a cyst. Don't know how long I'll be here for, but as long as they need me, I'll be here.

• edited October 2018

I love snap chat filters and taking pics in general these where taken within this month

• I'm up super early just chilling before work and my cat loaf (with ONE paw sticking out) has claimed me as furniture. I should be showering and getting ready lol :#

Beautiful! @DeathbyChocolat I like your septum piercing. How was it on the pain scale? I am considering getting it done but I had a bad experience the last time I pierced my nose which ended in a 3 month long infection...even my tongue healed up better than my nose did!

• [Deleted User]Dragoncuddles85 (deleted user)

• @Spectra615 what a cute little pasketti face! ??
    @DeathbyChocolat , gorgeous pics! I also work at a call center for my day job. I bet we could swap some good stories! ?

• Dressed up for Halloween contra dance tonight.

• Love it! Here's mine.

• This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween... ;)

• I know this is a picture thread but since everyone’s posting awesome costumes how many adults are going to a Halloween party? Does anyone do that anymore? I miss those things.

• @Sideon That is so cool!! I'm assuming it's just the two scenes repeated on the back panels? Are you wiring it or powering it with battery operated? Love, love, LOVE.

@CreativeCuddles judging by the amount of adults wearing costumes coming through my haunt I would have to say yes. It is alive and well in 2018.

When I worked for Aetna we also had costume parties and judged contests no less. One of my favorite costumes ever was the black beaded flapper dress with a lace shawl and headband. I fingerwaved my hair. Oh I had fun with that costume. My hips, those beads and fringes, slit up to there....! But not nice to sit on a large padded office chair!

Didn't they do costumes at any of the medical locations you worked at as an RN? I do know some people who still have costume parties for their friends but most of them are now only weekend events so when Halloween hits during the week it's a no go.