Why is there such a disparity in price? (Price Mega Thread)

Comments

• Where is the layaway option?

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Can we set up a Go Cuddle Fund?

• The following is a sincere question and I’m honestly curious.
    If you viewed a Pro on the site who was conveniently near you, active recently and had great Karma reviews, a cost of $25 per hour with no deposit or travel fee required, also flexible with time and could be host or guest and definitely 💯 platonic…
    But - not your type physically, etc - would you book a session with that Pro anyway, because he/she has everything else you want?

• Great question, Carrieanne, and I think I know where you're going with this :)
    However, "not your type physically" can mean a lot of things. To me, how someone smells is part of the physical attraction or lack of.....as is their smile, their eyes, etc. When you used "etc." I wasn't sure all that was included. Many people look at one's type physically too simply.....big/small, tall/short, heavy/slim, etc. Those things definitely don't matter to me, but the other aspects are non-negotiable. I had a session recently with an otherwise wonderful cuddler, but she smelled of smoke, and that's a physical aspect for me that would prevent me from even free sessions.

• @Charlie_Bear thanks for your answer and I’m not surprised that you feel that way. I would like to think that’s the answer from anyone here and that they’re being 💯 honest!

• @beaubliss
    I understand what you mean but when making the decision to message an Enthusiast or book a Pro, all you have are photos to go by. You can’t know about hygiene unless something unpleasant is obvious from the photos. Definitely discuss in screening.
    I have tried to bring this up before because I see hypocrisy in some comments. A lot of them complain about having to pay to cuddle, as if cost is the only factor preventing them from finding a cuddler I often wonder what part appearance plays also. I get that the body type preference is important in cuddling. Totally makes sense.
    But I still think that one’s facial features shown in photos, especially if someone is extremely attractive, is a big deciding factor even if we don’t admit it.
    The reasons being:
    You’re not here for anything sexual, no relationships, no developing emotional connections.
    Platonic cuddling only, touch therapy for the senses and for those deprived of it.
    It might be easier to find a cuddler if you take looks off the table.

• @carrieanne
    I would definately book that person probably for at least 4 hours or more, I don't care what a person looks like, personality is the variable for me. I need to hear a voice, get a jist of personality, get a sense of how well we communicate. Communication is everything, cuddling is the easy part lol 😊

• edited April 2023

• [Deleted User]BubblyCudller (deleted user)
    edited April 2023

Reading the last few posts I see why pros became rude when you ask for a discount for longer hours! I don’t care about that free market BS, why most prices are high?! You’re not a physical therapist! You didn’t go to school for that! You didn’t study psychology or anything related! You’re not worth that much! It’s greed, exploit and abuse for people with such needs!

• Simple supply and demand, people will pay, so people will charge.
    It is incredibly sad that physical affection is sold and not gotten naturally.
    Id be asking what has gone so wrong that people have to buy affection.

• A quick search showed a single pro male cuddler within 250 miles of me, and his price was lower than 90% of the dozens of pro female cuddlers. thats genuinely concerning and sad.

• @amaril because there's so much disconnection and judgment in our society. There are so few people who actually authentically offer compassion and acceptance that our society needs those people to help spread that to as many people as possible. It's a sad testament to our society that this is needed as opposed to society's typical response that it's a sad indicator of the person who needs it.

• This discussion may get me banned but why is that people keep charging more for cuddles and all women are professionals . If they truly loved to cuddle they would do it for free especially since it’s platonic. Plus the moderators always seem like they are on a power trip here

• Do your job for free and then come back and comment. 😊

• If you could get paid to do something you enjoy doing, why wouldn't you?
    And the main reason there are so many pros is that there have never been a lot of active female enthusiasts. Without pros, very few people would be getting cuddled.
    Not sure why you would want to invite a ban. If you're unhappy with the site, you can always leave on your own.

• edited May 2023

Well Im trying to wonder . Do these people actually like it or are they using it to make a buck off lonely men . Doesnt feel genuine

[Merged from "I will get banned" thread. -Sid]

• [Deleted User]MrAdmirer (deleted user)
    edited May 2023

James, it is called supply and demand. It is what it is.

• edited May 2023

@James603. Instead of complaining, I would recommend establishing a good relationship now with a Pro, and if you click, she may grandfather you in against further price hikes.

Maybe.

• edited May 2023

@James603 welcome to CC. Glad you joined this wonderful month of May !!

I wouldn’t say all your discussions are “ ban worthy” but definitely repetitive as all gets out ! Spend some (a lot ) time reading the forums here and your thoughts are discussed daily !

Good luck on your cuddle journey! It just started with your post today ! 😊

• edited May 2023

I doubt they would put in the time and risk sexual assault if they didn't have a need for cuddling as well. It's a simple case of supply and demand ... there are way more men seeking this than there are women to provide it. If that weren't the case, pros would not exist. That said, no one is forced to use them, but finding an enthusiast takes a long time (if it ever happens).

• [Deleted User]Cuddleguy030 (deleted user)
    edited May 2023

I agree with you Jame603. Why charge for a plantonic cuddle? It is like one has to be paid to serve others. Isn't this help people to connect and satisfy a need? I want to cuddle with more women here, it seems that the only ones available and open to cuddle are the professionals. It can get very expensive for me.

• edited May 2023

• edited May 2023

@James603 You don't have to get banned for this if you can change your viewpoint. Are you willing to cuddle everyone for free? If the actor, entertainer, musician etc liked what they do, would they also do it all the time for free? There is almost no one in the world with this personality.

I understand your feeling of it not being fully genuine. Professional cuddlers are genuine in their own way (if you watch out for the bad ones), but a professional cuddle is not the same as a regular cuddle. The difference is why It's why for my first cuddle, I did seek out an enthusiast and not a professional. But that's a point of a professional cuddle! Straight to the point. If you want a more traditional connection, then you will have to seek out an enthusiast like I and many other men did. I became more comfortable cuddling with professionals after I understood the difference between the two and experienced a regular cuddle. I also know that it's often hard to find a free cuddle buddy and it sucks.

• edited May 2023

@James603 - there's a thread for complaints or comments about Pros and prices. I'll move this thread later, right after I check myself for a power trip. B)

• edited May 2023

@Cuddleguy030 - I'll merge this entire thread into the colloquially known "Complaints about Pro Prices" thread.

You're welcome.

• edited May 2023

@James603

Says the guy who only cuddles women. If you're feeling so charitable you should be open to cuddling everyone, including other men, especially since it's platonic. 🤗

Edit, He's banned. Shocking.

• @James603 you can love to do something and still charge for it. The two are not mutually exclusive. I've become friends with several clients....and I genuinely value them as people. I share parts of my real life with them and they reciprocate. While this isn't the case with every client, it's certainly always a real possibility. Even with the clients that I am becoming genuine friends with, I expect to be paid for my services because it costs me time and money to perform them. That doesn't make the friendship/acquaintanceship we develop outside of the services provided disingenuine.

• Me: Please draft a response to those who believe people should not charge for doing what they love to do, explain why this claim is false and provide examples if possible. Thank you.

ChatGPT:

I understand that there are individuals who believe that people should not charge for doing what they love to do. While this sentiment may arise from a desire for a more altruistic society or a belief that passions should be freely shared, it overlooks several important factors and does not hold true in many practical situations. Allow me to explain why this claim is false and provide some examples for clarity.

Time and effort: Pursuing one's passion often requires a significant investment of time, energy, and resources. People who are skilled in a particular field or have developed expertise in their area of interest have likely dedicated countless hours honing their craft. Charging for their services or products is a means to acknowledge and compensate them for the effort they have put in.

Skill and expertise: Many passions require acquiring specialized skills and knowledge. This may involve years of study, training, or practical experience. For instance, professional musicians spend years perfecting their skills, practicing for hours every day, and investing in expensive instruments. It is only fair that they charge for their performances or music lessons, as they bring a level of expertise that is valuable to others.

Economic sustainability: In order to continue doing what they love, individuals must be able to sustain themselves financially. Charging for their services allows them to support themselves, invest in their passion, and further enhance their skills. Without adequate compensation, it becomes challenging to devote the necessary time and resources to their craft, potentially limiting their ability to share their talents with others.

Value exchange: Charging for services or products is often a form of a fair value exchange. When someone benefits from the expertise, entertainment, or assistance provided by a passionate individual, compensating them appropriately helps maintain a balanced and mutually beneficial relationship. It recognizes the value received and enables the passionate individual to continue offering their talents.

Examples:

Imagine a talented painter who dedicates hours to creating breathtaking artworks. By charging for their paintings, they can afford art supplies, continue producing exceptional pieces, and share their unique vision with the world.
    Consider a passionate chef who loves to create delectable dishes. By charging for their culinary expertise, they can sustain their restaurant, source high-quality ingredients, and continually innovate their menu, enriching the dining experiences of their patrons.
    It is crucial to remember that charging for what one loves to do does not diminish the passion or authenticity behind their work. In fact, proper compensation often enables individuals to further invest in their craft, enhance their skills, and provide better experiences for those who appreciate their talents.

While it is commendable to encourage sharing and supporting one another's passions, expecting people to offer their skills and services for free is not a practical or sustainable approach in many cases. Recognizing the value of expertise, effort, and dedication by compensating passionate individuals appropriately ensures a flourishing ecosystem where they can continue pursuing their dreams and making a positive impact on others' lives.

I hope this sheds light on the reasons why charging for what one loves to do is not inherently wrong and why it is important to acknowledge the value and dedication that passionate individuals bring to their work.