Cuddle comfort confessions

I steal napkins, condiment packets, paper plates, plastic utensils, and straws from fast food places. It gives me great satisfaction to know all the money I save and dishes that I don't have to bother washing.

Comments

• Sat, 25 May 2019..#21..21:07:14 PDT

I have bad grammar and I'm dyslexic, but everyday working on it

• I get cologne packets from magazines and run them on before a cuddle. I actually do this at Barnes and Nobles so i don’t even buy the magazines

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@pmvines: Is this confession or bragging?

In view of the virtues of cleanliness and thrift, the kitchen gods absolve you of the guilt of theft. Go forth and live tidily.

@Kabocha: The deities in charge of proper language use are generally less readily placated than the kitchen types, but Athena and Thoth and Tir and so on acknowledge your efforts and bless your attempts. They offered no specific helpful tips, so in the gods' stead: may I suggest that removing the day/date string from your posts would improve the appearance of your writing?

@BashfulLoner: Anbay and Ma'at are offended. Loki and Odin are laughing. On balance you're probably fine.

I like to set myself up in positions of apparent authority and order things as I think they should be. My willingness to accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong may make this tendency a little more palatable... maybe.

• [Deleted User]qu3ntum (deleted user)

@DarrenWalker well played sir

• edited May 2019

@DarrenWalker
    I actually enjoyed studying in school Egyptian gods and Greek gods (and Roman gods and other gods)
    So many cool stories.

=====

Ironically I like Thoth

=====

Sure, I give a it a try.
    I take what you said as a complement

• edited May 2019

I used to want to be a voice actor. I would spend hours reading things in a dramatic fashion, as practice.

I did a few recordings of the first several Sonichu comics, by Christian Weston Chandler. I added music/sound effects and everything! These were well-received on a certain image board.

@Kabocha: It's been ages since I read those stories, but I really liked them when I was in my teens, too. Mythology! Egyptian, Norse, Greek and Roman, Irish, Mesopotamian....

Then I discovered Rick Riordan. Ahahaha, the storyteller of the gods is awesome. I don't care that his books are for kids; they are too good to miss out on. Have you read any of his series? I'm really enjoying Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard at the moment, but The Kane Chronicles were great fun, too.

Side note: ?? Looking good without the date! Nice and clean.

• @DarrenWalker:
    Percy Jackson & the Olympians series, I haven’t read his other works.. But it is on my back burner when I take a holiday and freetime to catch up on (along with so many other books..)
    Thanks for sharing what you like of his work!
    Lol kids stories are a great way re-live your youth
    makes you think what is possible...
    (plus it’s on bucket list to read those kind of books to children in the hospital.. So gotta practice being a good storyteller)

Side note: ? Thanx

• @DarrenWalker, I do the exact same thing. I like things run a certain way because in my head if it's run my way it's run right. This is because I get a little bit obsessive about how smooth a machine should run. Everything needs to be in it's place several days prior, everything needs to be properly labelled and planned out with enough wiggle room for our good friend Murphy and his annoying law.

Outside of that, I still pretend that I'm the hero of my own comic book. Now that I have a Spider-Suit I do it even MORE.

• I am afraid to hold babies because I am afraid I will drop them

• [Deleted User]checkingthings (deleted user)

Once upon a very long time ago, I got drunk off of beer. It wasn't even my beer. I have no idea where I got it. I don't even like beer.

• I love cuddling...but the thought of cuddling with a stranger gives me anxiety...but I still want to cuddle...with a stranger...

• @pmvines lf I drop a baby I still EAT them anyway (5 second rule)...oh you were not talking about jelly babies.

@CuddlyAce: Dude. Awesome.

• I think the original creator of this thread had different intentions eh? Did u fart, hard on, felt huge crush on cuddlebuddy after you say bye etc.

Common friends come out of the closet.

• @desibaba actually no, and as the thread creator if you read my initial post you will clearly see that ....

• @desibaba What is your problem? First I have no idea what you read in the first post that would make you want to utter such homophobic thoughts on a post discussing condiment theft. Second, why are you trolling?

• @desibaba "Words of kindness are more healing to a drooping heart..."Sarah Fielding

• My confession, I love inspirational quotes.
    "Positive and kind words can empower, encourage, motivate, and help someone towards their goals. Always choose words that can heal not destroy" Ashita Kunjadia

• @SoCambria You are being very positively diplomatic. But also perhaps...just a touch coy...perhaps. I am sure you can do better than that?

PS Love your dog - what is there name. Eddie The Dog says "hello".

• edited June 2019

I accidentally dine and dashed at Cracker Barrel. I was visiting a friend in Atlanta. On my way back I decided to stop in for some eggs and turkey sausage and much needed coffee (if you are going to do a day long cuddle, plan to stay over night or make sure to not drive long distances after. The cuddle coma effect is real). After eating I went wandering around the store, looking at the food items and gifts etc. Then I struck up a conversation with one of the employees. After chatting he said goodbye, I said the same, then about 20 miles down the highway I realized I still had my bill in my pocket and had walked right out without paying!! They had closed by that point and I was already a good ways off so nothing I could do about it.

• Today I farted in such a peculiar way that my dog Luna had a genuine look of concern/interest on her face.

• @pmvines that first story gave me a chuckle and the second story was exactly what i expected in the first story

• @BashfulLoner Cracker Barrel is known for inducing some strange bowel reactions, but today totally recalibrated my personal fart experiences

• @Kimberly555 "cuddling with a stranger", Sam Smith's new hit single? I'd listen to that. Specifically, while cuddling.

Confessions? I like to screw with telemarketers and debt collectors.

When a collection agency called me today, I told them I don't have any money, but that I was willing to trade a snapping turtle; it's very good with children, has only bitten me two or three times. When they declined, I offered a riding lawnmower, instead.

When my cable provider kept calling me, years ago, to offer me "special deals", I picked up the phone and said something like "Job's done, boss. What do you want me to do with the remains? You there, boss? Boss?"... No response, heard the tell tale 'click' of hangup. Didn't hear from them for 2 or 3 years. I have a dark sense of humor, at times.

If you don't take them seriously, they can't do their jobs and they'll stop calling you.

• I can't at you because I'm on my phone which has a horrible keyboard, Mister Chris... but you have officially inspired me.

My confession... I eat my chips aka french fries doused in mayonnaise. It's the European style. ? The only person who seems to not judge me for it is my spouse since he does the same thing.

• @Catloaf mayo and hot sauce is a universal dip

• Some people do it with catsup too but IMHO that's just known as inferior pink sauce in my vocabulary, give me that cholula

@Mister_Chris: Hahaha! Genius.