Women Cuddling Women

[Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

Hey there fellow cuddlers! I've never started a discussion as I'm used to just commenting in other discussions.... so here goes 😶.
I cuddle men and women but have yet to cuddle with a woman. I am heterosexual but enjoy cuddling with women because I've always felt a different form of care when cuddling with my college female friends or my best friend. BUT.... For some reason I can't seem to do so on this site. Any ideas why? Or any tips to break the ice when I see a woman that seems like a good cuddler? Has any woman who also cuddle women dealt with this?

1. As a woman have you cuddled a woman?117 votes
    1. Yes
      29.06%
    2. No
        5.98%
    3. I would like to but haven't
      36.75%
    4. I would not like to
        2.56%
    5. I'm just here to see the comments unfold 😝
      25.64%

Comments

• I love cuddling with women

• I have yet to cuddle with another woman off the site but I would love to :)

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

@SierraJoy1993 nice! What have your session been like if you dont mind sharing? Were you very nervous?

@SweetCamiXO Same Same! What kind of cuddling positions would you like? I usually spoon or the lap pillow.

• @SoftPetals I was thinking the same! I feel like theres an automatic sense of comfort around other women so it would be wonderful :)

@SweetCamiXO omg Yessss! Lol

• @SoftPetals as you know I'd cuddle with you in a heartbeat. My suggestion is to put something in there like "Come to mama" to emphasize your sweet nurturing energy and to counteract any unconscious homophobia the straight women might carry. I hope you adding this thread will also call attention to your awesomeness and availability to women. .

• This sounds great some men have been a little off putting to me so i wanna try something new havent had a cuddle session yet to be scheduled and it followes through

• I would love to cuddle with a woman. I haven’t through here but in my own personal life I have. Closest I’ve come to it was well I was recently approached to join in with a female cuddler to cuddle with a man.

• Yes I have 💗 great times.

edited October 2019

@littermate my sweetie pie you! 💚🤗Likewise honey
    @yoda96 I'm sorry you had to deal with the flakes 😔. I'd cuddle with you! Let's all meet up and just have a cuddle party/ retreat lol

edited October 2019

@bay111 Nice! How was the 3 way cuddle? People have mentioned it to me but I thought it would be weird lol.

• [Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)

I only cuddle women.

• @SoftPetals Women's cuddle party in NJ!!

@CuddlesInParis Really!? Very cool! Is it just your preference?

@littermate OMG yeeessss!

• edited October 2019

@CuddlesInParis

“THIS THREAD ISN’T ABOUT ME OR MY INTERESTS AND I WANT ATTENTION REEEEE”

@MissAdventurous I'm trying to have awesome woman to woman cuddles like you 😩😭🤗

• edited October 2019

@SoftPetals yea a 3 way cuddle.
    I’m polyamorous so I’m definitely open to it. I hope to one day develop a poly relationship through being platonic friends first and imagine a lot of our downtime at home would be spent in 3 way cuddling positions so I am open to it. I’ve had 2 cuddlers ask me in the passed week :)

• [Deleted User]holdtight (deleted user)

I’m bi/poly and cuddle for comfort with friends of all genders :)

• I’m also bi and poly so I totally get it :) there’s way too much love here to share with just one person :)

• Let's Do It Ladies lol.Women's Cuddle Party In Illinois lol <3 =)

@bay111 omg I'm jealous!
    @holdtight I cuddle all genders too ☺
    @SweetCamiXO Sooooo true lol!
    @Cocobutter44 I'm so down!

• [Deleted User]taulkat (deleted user)

Bi and poly, too! I have cuddled ladies in my personal life, but never from CC. Ladies are the best cuddlers. But my favorite are group cuddle piles.

• Ha, that's the way to keep the fellows on the up and up, no pun intended - snuggle them in herds! One guy, 5 women. They'd love it, and we'd gang up on them if they were pushing any boundaries and tickle them to death.

@Navyman1010 Do you have what it takes to cuddle 5 women? Lol. You must be very plush! 😂😂😂
    @taulkat OMG that sounds amazing!

@littermate Hahahaha heck yes! My tickle game is insane 💪👊

• @SoftPetals I wish you were closer. You're a barrel of wonderfulness.

• Awesome post 😎🎃there are plenty about men cuddling men but finally one about women cuddling women too!❤️I cuddle everyone, so it’s all good lol

• edited October 2019

Totally not my topic since I am a guy. Just interjecting that I think it is great how women can have a thread like this and have it be so positive and inclusive. The threads that get started about men cuddling men end up turning into a giant ball of crap pretty quickly...

• @pmvines I think many men are hurting more around being close to anyone given the conditioning you all receive. And there's few places for a guy to just be clumsy and awkward and ask dumb questions safely without getting skewered by someone.