Women Cuddling Women

Comments

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

@littermate We will soon my sweet munchkin!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿค— You can count on Mama. Lol. And yes I agree. We all have to work hand in hand with each cuddle encounter to get the info we need about each other without being or coming off awkward or offensive. I had a blind guy ask me about my features. I'm sure he was being innocent but my first mental response was like 'What in the world?' simply because I've never had to describe what I look like in detail and when I was asked it was always accompanied with that person's desire to be sexual. So even I am learning that although encounters may seem similar they all aren't identical (I.e. not everyone's intentions for identical/similar questions/requests are the same). I'm a very innocent thinker so I'll be oblivious to something and people look at me like 'SoftPetlas now YOU KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON OR WHAT WAS MEANT' and I'm here like dhooiii? Who? What? Where? When? Why? Maybe How? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@pmvines no worries you're always invited lol

• @SoftPetals love the "dhooiii?" I'm innocent like that too but trying to get savvier without losing my benefit-of-the-doubt generosity.

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

I would definitely cuddle a woman. While eating chocolate and drinking wine. :) lol It is a different kind of cuddle but just as fulfilling without most of the worries of cuddling with a man. Maybe you could coordinate a cuddle party of 4-5 women? Maybe that would make it more palatable at first?

• @2dogmom @SoftPetals I'm starting to see some kind of mega-sleepover-chocolate-wine-women-snuggle party somewhere in the middle of the country starting to take shape. (On the final day, the men take numbers and come in one at a time to be enveloped in the bonded-women-scrumptious-field.)

• @littermate,
    Let me be first in line to sign up!

• I wanna cuddle all the humanssssss! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

@littermate me too โ˜บ.
    @2dogmom Sounds amazing!

Anyone up to one in February/March? Maybe we can plan this! I dont mind traveling or even someone up on the way.

@littermate hahahahahaha that would be awesome!

@Sashamcgee aliens and animals need cuddles too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I would rather cuddle women lol

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited October 2019

@SoftPetals: [nods] All the spooky critters that come out to cuddle around All Hallows' Eve appreciate your broadmindedness.

Uh... I mean, I'm sure they do, probably. I think. I'm human!

@zlprice Well welcome to the club darling lol ๐Ÿค—

• [Deleted User]taulkat (deleted user)

I want this wine and chocolate cuddle pile to take place. Send me an invitation

@11rollover and @taulkat I'm making the list now!

• I love this thread! โค๏ธ I cuddle men and women and love both!

@cuddleanurse ๐Ÿค—

• Buuut I don't want to cuddle alllll of them. Just most ๐Ÿ˜‹

@DarrenWalker Lol that's what the alien said! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

@SoftPetals airbnb in Texas?

@2dogmom sounds like a great destination to me lol. Who's in?

• Wow a lot of poly people here. I am currently in a poly relationship myself.

• @SoftPetals I might be depending on the timing. Airbnb in Texas on the ocean? or near it?

@littermate Okay. We can plan something that is comfortable with everyone and have multiple. Lol on the ocean... Possibly.

• I just want to start a go fund me to get @SoftPetals and @littermate a cuddle night lol they really seem to want to make it happen

• @SoftPetals yes maam I do have what it takes lol

@pmvines that's so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— you wonderful human you ๐Ÿ’š

@Navyman1010 Hahahaha well you're invited ๐Ÿ˜‚

• This thread is beautiful. Itโ€™s wonderful how one person asked for suggestions and feedback and it turned into this. This community is so wonderful and full of love. โค๏ธ

• Navy1010 Hahaha :) :) =) That was my first post on CC I Have Never Cuddled Lady/Ladies Before.

• I think my experience as a pro has been interesting with women. I usually get the question of โ€œdo you cuddle with other women at all?โ€ And On my profile it says I cuddle with everyone lol itโ€™s rather adorable that the question still gets asked.