Women Cuddling Women

124»

Comments

• What about men cuddling men

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)
    edited November 2019

@Navyman1010 There's a whole other different level of concerns when it comes to men cuddling with men of which I'm confident you know. There are a few forums about it. 😒😑🙄🤔
    Most men have been taught by society to be homophobic. If I were a man I'd cuddle a man.

• I have a queation is this thread Pros or those who need the cuddling?

@yoda96 what do you mean? The thread was created to see if women (specifically heterosexual women) would like to cuddle women. There are many Pros commenting but it's for everyone.

• Ahhh, i was under the impression at first that maybe this was a thread where women find women pro cuddlers. But sometimes i cant tell the difference between a pro and the consumer

@yoda96 ohhh. I get it. No worries :)

• @yoda96 when you search for a cuddle friend, you can tell the Pros from enthusiasts by looking for a pink P. The P indicates a professional.

• I changed my settings to only women for now but there doesn't seem to be anyone in my area. 😓

• I definitely think other woman aren’t open I’ve reached out to several woman near me and they flat out ignored me when someone sends me a post I always respond even if it’s to decline cuddling because it’s the right thing to do anything else just seems dismissive to me

• @DeathbyChocolat If I was in your area, I would totally cuddle with you :)

• I wouldn't hesitate to join that cuddle party. <3

• If a man is alowed to comment in this thread, I'm coming across more and more profiles of straight women who cuddle only women. And of course female pros will cuddle other women, so you always have the option of a professional.

• The double standard. It's in a female's nature to be with another female, and it's looked at as normal. But if two guys cuddle it is considered wrong by society except if they're gay.

• @johnjohn1265gbp Revolt! Snuggle a buddy! :)

• I have only had pro sessions with men but I cuddle women off the site all the time. I cuddle with my friends, I've cuddled with lovers.

• Why are we talking about women cuddling women, I believe in Genderless cuddles

• @johnjohn1265 theres no such thing as natural for two woman I think men in US are uncomfortable being close to each other because in other cultures Japan ,Africa cuddling and holding hands is platonic men need to stop assuming gender norms because it’s not a men+men or women +women thing

• edited November 2019

• Goal of 2020
    Would love to to 🧘🏾🙋🏾‍♀️

• I’d love to cuddle with other women!

• If two naked people of the same gender are stood facing each other, it is relatively easy to see if either of the men is aroused ; but I think it is much more difficult to see if either of the women is aroused.

That means a woman who has an inappropriate reaction during a cuddle, does not announce the fact, and can continue as if nothing is happening. A man, however, who's body reacts to the physical situation, cannot hide it. True when the partners are the same or different genders.

I think this thread confirms that I would have more chance of platonically cuddling a female enthusiast, by undergoing gender reassignment surgery, but that seems a bit extreme.

Being a man means I can take a leak while standing up, but there aren't many other advantages.

• @geoff1000 even though you can see a woman's arousal doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Also just because two women cuddle doesn't mean there's less of a chance of extra curricular activities occurring. Even if one of the women is a pro cuddler like the case of Susan Woodard a CC Pro that was also a certified Cuddlist professional. I won't tell you the lewd details but you can read for yourself if you want, I'll post the link below. She is no longer in the cuddle business but she is still a massage therapist.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/woman-accuses-professional-cuddler-of-sexual-misconduct-industry-unregulated

• edited February 2020

From my viewpoint, being open to cuddling both genders is cool 😎!!! However every person must decide what they are or are not comfortable with, to ensure a valuable experience. I agree based on social conditioning, you are more likely to see larger numbers of women then men, proudly voicing thier intent to cuddling another the same gender. It would be harder for many men, to do the same (without facing the possibility of negative reactions from others/discrimination). While women can show physical affection in many settings and still be considered Straight. I have also received messages from many men that are listed as cuddling only women but admitted that they would cuddle me/a male friend they felt safe with (If this is you private message me lol). Another awesome forum topic. Thank you!❤️🤗

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

And just because the arousal is evident doesn't mean anything non-platonic's going to happen, either. You can have arousal in a cuddle (visible or invisible) and end up doing nothing more than changing positions until it goes away.

All kinds of possibilities.

• The other woman on here don’t respond at least in Phoenix and I refused to pay for a “expert” tbh some of these professionals have been doing this for lesser time than I’ve been on here...

• I read somewhere that the secret of Cassanova's success wasn't that he was particularly attractive to women ; but that he was good at knowing when they were attracted to him, so could focus his efforts on the best chances of success.

I'm not saying that women don't get inappropriately aroused, or that men always act on it ; only that a man's arousal is more likely to be detected. For instance, a prostitute masquerading as an enthusiast, has an easier time knowing when to say "For X dollars, I'll do what your body is telling you it wants"; if the client is male. If that offer is made when the client is not aroused, they would be more likely to say no and report the misbehaviour.

As I've said elsewhere, the aim of boundary pushing, is to get the other person over the hill of resistance, such that they choose to reciprocate ; similar to getting someone drunk, to reduce their inhibitions. The activity is prohibited, in the same way as "Acts preparatory to terrorism" or "Going equipped ( for burglary)" ; or making someone an addict by giving them free drugs.

• edited February 2020

Women cuddling with women? Madness I tell you! I cannot imagine such a thing!!!