Women Cuddling Women

Comments

• @SoftPetals Sounds grear only thing is i have kids and cant travel :(

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

@ILikeWarmHugs πŸ’šπŸ€—
    @StellaLiz nice! I'm tryna be like you! Lol

@yoda96 awww. I babysit but wouldnt like to babysit when I wanna cuddle lol. We will figure something out πŸ€—

• I again would like to point out how refreshing the tone is with this thread as opposed to the threads on men cuddling men . Those often have to be closed due to personal attacks and diatribes

@pmvines πŸ€—. Yes the comments in this thread are awesome!

• YESSS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@pmvines: Yes, but just wait until the women who say things like "lol no" and "I would never cuddle a girl because I'm not gay!" arrive.

• @DarrenWalker Eh seems to be more a guy thing from what ive seen. And the women who wouldn't cuddle with women tend to mostly be polite about it.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@pmvines: Ain't it the truth. It's almost as though women are allowed to touch each other without the whole of society screaming "GAY!" at them every time (as if it's a bad thing), so they haven't developed that knee-jerk defensiveness....

Dang society.

• @DarrenWalker Yup! Thing is, I have never disagreed with somebody having a preference for not cuddling their own gender. Not an issue to me to each their own. It just seems that men have a much more vitriol response to it and need to shout and proclaim it whereas I don't see it so much with women. Sure there are loads of women who aren't comfy with it, but I don't see them bashing folks and getting upset over it.

• @DarrenWalker totally. In general, guys have worse owies than girls and have to hide them under concrete @pmvines especially around intimacy, don'cha think?. That's why it's so often such a one-dimensional stick-it-in-her kind of thing. Stray from that and all hell breaks loose inside.

• Omg I love this thread!!! I would love to cuddle with women if they wanted! I'm straight but I don't see why that would matter at all. You girls should come down to Miami, FL for vacation and cuddle parties!!! =)

• @SouthFlorida4U me too and that doesn't stop me. Snuggling is snuggling. Sweeeet. <3

• [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)

Personally I like cuddling with women best, but I think a lot of women are just less interested for various reasons - possibly safety concerns, and maybe they already get some of their hug/cuddle needs met from family and friends.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

How many of you smooth talking women actually reach out to women cuddlers on this site when you visit their profile page? How often do you accidentally hit a female's profile page, read it and actually message her?

• @Bles I'm not one of these smooth talking women, but when a lady is near me, I reach out. Sadly, I don't hear back much. In fact I've checked you out a few times and then I remember you are far away from me and I rarely travel.

edited November 2019

[Oops, accidentally posted twice!]

I have actually reached out and messaged women on this site. I even met up with one, though it didn't last beyond a few sessions. There are very few women on here in my area, though. Some have become jealous about my other cuddle buddies too which became a problem, so we had to stop.

@DarrenWalker then we exile them! Lol. And yes women get away with cuddling women, smacking other women's butts (courtesy of my best friend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) etc. without being labeled gay. I would like to think it's because we're natural nurturers and very sensible people.

@pmvines I agree! I think men have to make sure they keep their lines straight and cross their t's and dot their i's as much as possible because of society and how they bash, degrade, and even harm men who have an 'appearance' of homosexuality. It sucks that societal norms are the reasons behind our subconcious fears and as a result we behave in such a manner.

@littermate sooo true! Omg and it's so sad πŸ˜”
    oh and I guess we're off to Florida πŸ›« to snuggle with @SouthFlorida4U lol πŸ€—πŸ’š

@Sunflowerfield true!
    @Bles I maybe have done it once or twice and got no reply 😭😭. Maybe I wasn't their cuddling type and that's fine πŸ˜”.

See! @DaForceofNature gets me πŸ˜­πŸ’”
    @Sunflowerfield aww I'm sorry things had to end with that cuddler. But yeah I have a cuddleman I talk to often we're like BFFs lol and he told me about how people get jealous if you cuddle with other people. It's not a competition it's just a walk that everyone wins at their own pace and comfortable level because they make their own destinations.

• edited November 2019

@Bles not sure I'm smooth talking. I just loved everything about @SoftPetals from the moment I read her profile, and though I'm new and put "men" because I find their bodies grounding, I'd cuddle with Mama @Softpetals and any other woman who seemed so overflowing with good and generous energy. I can't remember who reached out first.

I often click on a profile for context when I read someone's forum comment because I like to see who's writing, especially when their comment stands out. Once in a while I click one based on their picture (who are you, interesting face) or because they've put karma on someone I'm checking out to snuggle with. I'm mostly on here to snuggle groundy men so haven't struck up too many convos with women other than a few based on forum stuff mostly.

@littermate awww my poor little heart is bursting with overwhelming joy. πŸ’šπŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.
    I can't wait to cuddle with you wonderful women!

• If any of y’all wanna do a ladies cuddle in my area I’m totally down! 😘

• @Bles I do reach out to ladies and say hi when I visit their profile! I think there is a lot more β€œcompetition” on cc than some realize between pro women and there is no need for that. Peace and blessings to everyone!

• Having a little local pro party tomorrow.... Never know how many cuddles can happen πŸ₯°

@cuddleanurse I'm down! I agree with there being some sort of competition when there shouldn't be.
    @MissAdventurous whereeeee?! Lol

• Heheh @SoftPetals in my humble home.

• edited November 2019

(MOD) Comment removed. Pro cuddler advertising is not allowed in this section of the forum. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• edited November 2019

(MOD) Comment removed. Do not advertise discounts based on gender. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• Oops I didn’t know we couldn’t do that here sorry but I’d love to find someone to snuggle in Houston

@MissAdventurous awww I wish I could come. πŸ˜”πŸ€—