‘Tis the Season for movies and snuggles

12346»

Comments

• I love this so much! I realized after I created that it is ALWAYS "The Season for Movies and Snuggles" because it doesn't have to be the holidays or anything else... I just usually want outside cuddles when its sunny and nice and therefore not always with a movie. (But of course there are outdoor projected movies at the park and ok ok ok... never mind.... bunny trail)

HERE IS A FABULOUS NEW MOVIE that was recommended by a dear friend. I just absolutely love it and decided to share it. There are so many brilliant ideas woven in to the fabric of this tender movie with Bill Nighy. Its about how you choose to live your life. Its about choosing kindness. Its about relationships. SO MUCH GOODNESS!!

And here's another one that I was completely surprised by. (Not because I don't love J Lo but because the title made me think it was a little different than I thought.)

It might not be something to watch right away with a new cuddler but the bigger story of the movie was about what it takes to figure out some deeper relationship stuff. Not 100% family friendly/platonically driven but WOW very powerful on a personal growth level.

AND its like a musical that has a super cool vibe. Sort of reminded me of the Broadway musical Hadestown.
    https://hadestown.com/

There were some fabulous actors/actresses and a few fun people I wouldn't have necessarily anticipated seeing right away on the big screen.

Like Jay Shetty, who is a British podcaster, author, and life coach. played an amazing role!