‘Tis the Season for movies and snuggles

Comments

• My movies to watch are frosty the snowman and elf :)

• @munkg 😁😁😁 Hellraiser.... at least there's a warm blanket and a warm YOU!!! I suppose I would be willing to watch horror movies if you were included in the package. 😉

ELF!!!!!! Yes. 💚🧡💚

• @sillysassy horror movie marathon with YOU?
    Sound like great christmas gift 😌😃

• Omgosh.... @munkg

@munkg I would probably have to intersperse with some rainbows, glitter and pixie dust every hour or so. That or we would have to stop and do a craft or make gingerbread cookies for a little bit..... for you though…. I would TRY and not be too scared and screamy!! 😬

Love Hard!!!!

This movie was so stinkin' cute and ALL ABOUT CONSENT!! 💗

• It’s after Halloween…. Everything is TIS THE SEASON!! ❄️☃️🩵

Now we need movies to match!

• @sillysassy a Necro thread I can get behind.
    . Probably been mentioned before Nightmare Before Christmas.

• Love this clip…so much empathy 🥹

• Omgosh.... @stormydaycuddle I love that movie!!! Its so cleverly done and perfect for this post Halloween/Fall time.

@lonelytauros that little girl is so dang cute and it is so tender. Sometimes I wish we might all give ourselves permission to EMOTE a lil more like our 3 year old self.

• @stormydaycuddle always a favorite .... I'm shameless... I'll watch it year round 😜😜

• edited November 2023

@MissAdventurous there is a nightmare before Christmas advent calendar . It’s so cute.

• Whattt?! Not to derail the thread....but that's happening 🥳🥳

• edited December 2023

Omgeeeeeee there’s a few new movies that would be fairly FABULOUS as a Christmas cuddle movie option.

Cute and PG ish with a lot of interesting things to talk about as well. LOVE IT!! ☃️❄️🩵

• Tradition, every year when it comes on TV. My grandfather would call us and tell us it was coming on and what time. When we could not go their house and watch it with him, we would watch it at home. He would do the same with Frosty. ☃️ He would cry when Frosty melted. Today is actually 20 years since he passed. I’m keeping his memory alive.

• @JustPlaneCuddle I love that!!! 🌲💚❤️

• Die Hard movie marathon. They say it’s not a Christmas movie but why does it always come on this time of year? Find someone to cuddle with. A glass of your favorite beverage and snacks. Great company and the classics.

• edited December 2023

Die Hard, Gremlins, and Lethal Weapon.

• edited December 2023

It’s the season!

I’m not often a movie watcher. But…

I heard something about a seasonal movie that should be viewed sharpie on FRIDAY DECEMBER 15! I’m searching now to recall and find what it was. Maybe our cuddleverse movie authority has it above? @sillysassy do you know?

Seasonal movie and cuddle, yes please.

• Did anyone mention A Year Without a Santa Clause?

• That time of the year again to post these short Christmas classics:

• I would enjoy a binge watch of Harry Potter or maze runner while enjoying some amazing snuggles in bed. I agree though, it’s the perfect time for it!

• Can't go wrong with Bad Santa 😄

• @JasminCuddles ooooohhhhh MazeRunner!!! Love that book series.

Why do Disney movies always seem like a lovely cuddle go-to when I’m thinking about new connections?? Of course there’s a new one this year…. About WISHES!!! ✨☀️💫

(What’s your Santa wish???)

My wish is for more movie snuggles!!! 😂😂😂

• This one was pretty cute and heart warming.

(We completely enjoyed even though this specific theater was not quite what we had imagined 😂)

It’s about private school kids who have to stay on campus over the holidays.

Of course I love Paul Giamatti 🥰

• @sillysassy Fantastic wasn’t it? I have been championing this movie for awhile since I saw it a few weeks ago.

• @sillysassy @BoomerSpooner

So in agreement. Great movie 🎥🍿

• Gremlins! He receives Gizmo for Christmas!

• Last holiday!

• The Holiday 😊🤗

• @RedFox16 This boy's name is Gizmo! Ex gf and I had a horror/spooky thing going with cat names, and he got his because he's cute but a psycho 😂