Profiles and perceptions

Comments

• My profile is sparse because I'm a buyer of services, nor a seller

• Suggestions, feedback, and criticism welcome.

• There is an online photo tester for profile photos at Photofeeler.com

• @cuddlerforu24 I sent you a pm

@UKGuy watching myself, I'd say if there's no picture, the profile plus how the person addresses me is everything. If there's a picture and it prompts interest or is neutral, the profile and manner iof exchange can tip the scale. If the picture engenders, for whatever reason, a feeling of unsafety, sometimes the profile and exchange can keep me in. I am likely different from others. I'm a sucker for intelligence, sense of humor, and playfulness. If that comes across, I'm likely to want to meet the person.

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)
    edited January 2020

@BashfulLoner you said I could post here so here you go:

PHOTOS: Your photos are pretty good. I like your main photo because it makes me curious to see more. I agree the photo with the lady is confusing because I would assume she was a girlfriend so maybe delete or explain. Also, a warm smile/grin is always good.

TEXT: As @sillysassy said fix your grammar and punctuation dude! Those "little" things can be incredibly distracting to some. I have taken the liberty to correct and add suggestions below.

I tend to believe a cuddle is one of the things we all take for granted. I think the warmth of an embrace and a soft caress simply go unnoticed until the lack begins to have negative health effects and an accumulating impact. Whether enjoying touch or missing touch, it’s going to have an effect on your skin, attitude, even your smile. I’ve seen it in changes in myself which led me here.

I’ve never been hugger, so without an intimate partner, I may go months without touching another person in the slightest manner. But I enjoy cuddling, conversation and kindness._ [why do you enjoy cuddling but not hugging?? Could explain a little more about that dichotomy]_

I strive to be a helpful person with good intentions at all times. I try to be thoughtful with the ideas I share and the words I use. I look forward to getting to know a few of you, hopefully enjoying cuddle time, and being a positive addition to the cuddleverse.

• [Deleted User]Kneadie1 (deleted user)

As a relative newbie to the cuddleverse, I would welcome any critique of my profile also. I will say that I have learned quite a bit from reading the other critiques but nothing is better than a personal review. Fire away!

edited January 2020

@Kneadie1 well your photos are 🙌🏻❤️🙌🏻❤️🙌🏻❤️... Looking into the camera, clear, bright, smiling, laughing. Hell I’d cuddle you based on photo 3 alone. lol

My 🤔🤔... you’re married so women may want to know if your wife knows. Up to you to explain or not but noting it does raise the question.

Also “sensory-explorer by night“ sounds the slightest bit sketch/sexual. Might want to expound or rephrase?

@johnk963 ❤️❤️❤️ your pics! Super nice. Draws me in.

“Lifetime nerd. I fill my time with gym, yoga, playing baseball, dance class, roller skating, meditation, playing handpan, and the occasional psychedelic journey to stay out of my head. Do you want to get inside and let me know if it is safe to return?”

• what is handpan? Handpan drums?
    • does “psych journey” mean you take drugs?
    • last line is funny... I like it
    • may want to add a sentence about why you are here and/or hope to get from cuddling
  • [Deleted User]Brynn (deleted user)

@Kneadie1 , your pictures ALINE make me want to give your 5 stars. It sounds ridiculous, but my mind immediately thinks: " No one with a smile like that - or who takes great photos like that - would actually try to get out of line with me - or murder me when I show up to our session 🤷🏾‍♀️."

Well done!

^^^ what @Brynn said about @Kneadie1

@2dogmom Thank you!! I will update accordingly. And if I’m ever back in ATL, I’ll happily take you up on that cuddle! I’ll even bring the picture! Lol!

@Brynn Thank you for the kind words! If I could blush, I probably would be now! :)

@Kneadie1 no problem! People really undervalue photos, much less good photos, here! They mean so much!

• @2dogmom
    Cuddling vs. Hugging
    I'm told it takes about 10 seconds for a physical contact to trigger oxytocin, so a hug is like walking into a bar and gazing at the rack of spirits, then having to walk out again without having a drink.

I quit drinking 20 years ago, so for me it's a Subway sandwich bar. 😀

@geoff1000 I can TOTALLY identify with the Subway Sandwich example!!! :lol:

• Not that i would necessarily make any changes to it, i suppose since this thread does exist my curiosity does lend itself to what someone else might think of my profile so if somebody wants to say something then bring it

@pmvines I HATE your photos!!! lol When you are here soon, you should let me take some pics of you. lol

• @2dogmom when i say I’m not the biggest hugger I’m saying that I’m not the type to naturally greet or leave people with hugs. I’m not saying i don’t like it, it’s just not natural for me. I’m pretty sensitive to invading others space unwanted, so i think that where it comes from.

I guess i can probably find a way to say that in my profile. As far as grammar and spelling, I’m always typing in my phone with my thumb. So it’s being a bit lazy. Thanks

• If anyone would like to tell me what they think of mine they're more than welcome to.

• @2dogmom I told you already. No high heals!

• @Kneadie1 I second! GREAT photos, and would be good to say more about your relationship and your partner's feelings about your cuddling. Agree on the wording as @2dogmom mentioned. But your pictures, dude you're rockin' it.

• @johnk963 again I second @2dogmom 's comments.

• @pmvines i'd love to see a grin from you, that is all. otherwise, you've already passed my muster.

• @littermate just checked it ... Thanks for the input !

• @littermate I grin on the inside 😉

Thanks @littermate! Updates coming soon!

@hugonehugall you def need to include something about your tropical temp tendencies... 😉😆

• @CreativeCuddles "I think the OP is trying to 'appeal' to other cuddlers which is why we are all here."

Sure, but to even more explicitly state my point: Most pro cuddlers don't care about or even look at clients' profiles, and in most areas female non-pros are so rare they basically don't exist. So I don't think it's worth men's time to be very meticulous about their profiles. Nevertheless, if OP or other people want to do so, more power to them.

@mb0 I think to state that most pro cuddlers don't look at or care about profiles is, at best, an assumption on your part that may or may not have validity. And I exist, as a non-pro, and I absolutely read profiles and, quite honestly, would choose the OP to cuddle over you if the choice was based on your profiles because my assumption would be he cares enough about cuddling to make an effort.