Profiles and perceptions

Comments

• Just for you @littermate I caught myself mid chuckle

• Yay @pmvines you lit up my room!

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

@pmvines you are never looking into to camera!!

• @2dogmom It’s not an assumption that pros don’t visit profiles. I’ve booked appointments with around 20 or 25 pros through this site. The site tracks your visitors. I can easily see that very few of them ever visit my profile.

The rest of your comment seems to be trying to make it personal which is unnecessary.

• @2dogmom i smiled . That's all I got for now 🤣

• Feedback is always appreciated! I personally like to give it one on one, or privately so that it can be best received without any misunderstandings.

@mb0 I apologize if you took my comments as "making it personal." My intent was to point out that, as an enthusiast and as detailed in MY profile, I prefer to cuddle with people who have a photo and info about themselves on their profile.

• @mb0 I always check the profile of the person contacting me. It's kind of a basic first step of screening and seeing all the nice karma u have is definitely a good thing. I'd be very inclined to see you if you reached out. I honestly don't get why a pro wouldn't check but don't dispute ur observations.

• @pmvines Man, I've been wanting to say this for awhile but something... else... always happens. You are TOTALLY OWNING THAT HAT. I LOVE hats, I think I need to wear them more often (and my Indy Jones hat doesn't count). I just got my 87 year old father a hat (same as James Spader wears in The Blacklist) for his birthday in remembrance of when I was 4 or 5 and he wore hats to work and would give me his old one when he upgraded.

• Total respect for the guys asking for feedback. A profile is our online "signature" and it should take some effort and consideration: how are you "selling" yourself, what message are you conveying, and who are the people you're trying to attract or elicit a response?

All that said, no one's profile will be everything to everyone. We're not Baskin Robbins, folks. Go easy and practice kindness, starting with yourself.

/sermon over

@pmvines , I want your hat B)

• My profile is open for review too! I recently changed my pictures and "about me" because the previous profile was long and the pictures were from when I had first joined. I also wanted to mention that I can give a massage because I have been told by several that I am good at it, I did not mean happy ending or anything other than platonic.

• [Deleted User]Brynn (deleted user)

@hugonehugall , I think your profile is decent. I am a HUGE fan of pics, because it's absolutely imperative that I'm able to see someone's eyes before I'd even consider any kind of interaction with them.That may just be my hang up though. Otherwise your profile looks okay. :)

edited January 2020

@pmvines , I think @2dogmom is on to something. What I see when I look at your profile is that: 1 - you have great hair. 2 - you prefer to be photographed on your profile instead of head on, so you're concious of your best angle. 3. You're a pretty serious / intense guy. Thought that may be sexy as h@ll to some women, it might throw others off just a tiny bit. I would TOTALLY add the one of you smiling to the mix so visitors can see a kinder , softer side, and therefore envision themselves in your arms enveloped in a GREAT cuddle session.

JustMyTwoCents
    EyeOfA Photographer

• @Brynn I usually can't fit all three of them into a photo

@johnk963 , Your profile looks good. Great photos, and the last line of your text is kind of intriguing. The only critique I have because it was mentioned to me concerning MY profile - Is that you should include something in your profile about you as it pertains to cuddling. Maybe why you like to do it, your style, etc. The fact that you're highly rated and have friends though - definitely puts one at ease.

MyTwoCents

@BashfulLoner , I think your profile is good. Obviously, I'm in no way an expert, so I can only offer my impressions as a female enthusist who came across your profile. I think your text is descriptive, intruiguing, and a bit humble. All VERY enticing qualities that put me at ease. Your - though I prefer full pics ( by default ) is intriguing instead of assinine as some partila pics tend to be. In your second pic, I can see clearly that that is not you - (because I'm in love with the actor), but many people may not so it may be confusing. The fact that you have a great review and some friends is very encouraging, but my OCD is fighting me HARD when I see your (uncapitalized) i at the beginning of your greeting. :#

JustMyTwoCents

@hugonehugall , LLLLMMMMMAAAAAOOOOO!!!
    Maybe no photo is best then!

Y'all I'm gonna get some good pics of @pmvines... it's a life goal at this point. lol

• edited January 2020

Here @2dogmom and @littermate . Smiling AND looking ahead. No more requests please I am done !

• @mb0 I will assume the people you have messaged about a cuddle that don’t view your profile don’t take it as serious as myself or others noted above that check out profiles when contemplating a cuddle whether pro or non-pro. I check profiles when I like something I have read on a thread, when I get an email from someone whether it be booking related or not and if I get a booking request. I am constantly reading profiles and sometimes forget which I have read and click on the same ones several times.

Your profile is your first impression to another cuddler whether they want to ever cuddle with you or not, you only have one chance to make that first impression.

I don’t think any comments made were meant to be a personal attack I think some of us just want you to know that other people’s option of our profile does matter. Who better to get an opinion of your profile but from other cuddlers which was the intent of the OP.

• @2dogmom I am with you on cuddling with people that have a photo and Information about themselves. If a potential cuddler doesn’t have any information noted in their profile that’s the first thing I ask them to do is fill that out. If they refuse, I refuse the cuddle. As a pro I don’t request a photo though until they have booked because I base my cuddle on their profile, their emails/text and lastly my gut. If my gut doesn’t feel good about a cuddle, we don’t cuddle.

• @StoryDoctor1138 lol my head gets hot sometimes

• Out of my slumber but can we discourage @pmvines from posting more smiles, this is Changing my perspective.

@Brynn thanks for the feedback, i have more pics private for friends i shall make them public.

But i tend to prefer my i’s lower case, that’s intentional. My other grammar errors are likely laziness.

• @pmvines sweeeeeet!!! :) <3

I go off someone's profile A LOT. Maybe more than their photo honestly.

• @mb0
    Here is my take on why you don’t see all pros checking out your profile before meeting you.

Careful people are careful; careful in everything they do. Careless people are careless; careless in everything they do.

You are witnessing the difference between a careful and careless person. Careful people gather enough information to make the best decisions they can.

These are individual characteristics of people that make them different, and by no means does degree of carefulness define a person’s entire character. However, I am a careful person, and I prefer other careful people.

@CreativeCuddles I feel we should be friends. ;) Sadly my gut is not always good. lol

• edited January 2020

@mb0
    There are many ways to be careful, some, perhaps, less obvious.

Every cuddle I have booked started with me reaching out with a message accompanied by my picture. I am screening her as much, often more, than she is screening me. I am careful enough for both of us. LOL.

A back and forth in real time is more revealing than a static profile.

If I were to use just two classifications, they would not be "careful" and "not careful". I would suggest paranoid and naive.

The naive get my seminar on security and male behavior. The paranoid are usually indecisive, so we never meet.

• @CreativeCuddles I too have scheduled appointments with cuddlers who never visited my profile. So this happens far more often than you think with pros. @mb0 is not alone in this. I've also met with some that didn't even ask for a picture ( not that I'm at all against sending one they just never asked for it ) In my own personal experiences here I don't think my sessions have been any worse or any better dictated on whether or not they visit my profile. I guess my point is I do think sometimes we put far too much value in profile content and what someone says about themselves in a couple of paragraphs without knowing why they're here and who they're here to meet. @MrPaul that also means I don't think its fair to say that any pro that doesn't visit a cuddlers profile is somehow careless or less careful than one that is. We don't know what kind of vetting process they have on place besides that.