Drinking

[Deleted User]MeAndWe (deleted user)

I am not okay with smoking, but I am okay with Cuddlers drinking as long as it's not overly drinking. Wine only though. Only drink socially. You know what I mean.

Comments

• I too consume liquids, sometimes.

• For safety, I never drink during a session. I do like to meet up for a free half hour or so at a cafe or Wawa to have a nice ice breaker and I’ll have an iced cap. If I’m hosting, I offer a bottle of water but if I go to any cuddlers house, I decline having a drink at all. I’ll bring my own water if it’s a 3 or 4 hour cuddle. Safety first ☺️

• @Sheena123 When I host I usually offer a water or a soda out of courtesy but I'm not offended if they decline because I can understand the reasoning behind them doing so. I never offer alcohol for a session and have never been offered myself. If we were doing a meet greet before a cuddle or if we were doing an overnight I would be ok if they had A drink but would never do a session with someone who I knew consumed anymore than that.

• @hugonehugall good morals all around ☺️

• @Sheena123 Thank you 😊 ... Besides more drinking leads to more bathroom breaks ... Who needs that ? 😂

• When I host I like to offer tea. With the cuddlers I'm closer to and feel more comfortable with we break out the...stronger stuff.

• My first cuddle i brought a little wine, enough for 2 glasses. We didn’t drink them, i was trying to calm my nerves and she probably didn’t want them because she didn’t know me. But after the cuddle was over i drank them lol

• [Deleted User]MeAndWe (deleted user)

Go Figure!

• I think drinking together before or while cuddling really enhances the experience. Not something you necessarily want to do the first session with someone new, but after there's some trust it can be a lot of fun if both people like it.

• [Deleted User]ccoleman1203 (deleted user)

I dont mind if me and my partner drinks alcohol before, during, or after a cuddle session as long as it's not to the point of getting drunk unless that person knows they can Fully trust me if they take it that far.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
  • I tried drinking beer a couple of times as a teenager, I didn’t like the way it tasted. Tried wine - didn’t like it either.

• Someone on here once mentioned drinking a bit of wine to calm her nerves for the first meet to calm her nerves. I get where she's coming from, but I wouldn't do it. Alcohol can also cloud the mind to the point where boundaries disapear. Even though I'm confident I'd still be in control of myself after a glass (or two), I won't drink because I want my cuddle buddies to trust me.

• edited January 2020

Water, alcohol go against a lot of people's boundaries.

• I offer sealed bottles of water on the rare occasions I've hosted. When I go elsewhere, I bring a reusable water bottle. I would never drink at a cuddle because I want to be fully aware, plus I rarely drink in general.

• I quit drinking over 20 years ago.

• Ever tried cuddling

• Probably not a good idea to drink while cuddling.

• Alcohol affects people in different ways. And of course, the amount ingested makes a difference. But I want people do to what THEY want to do. If it's not a great time, there doesn't have to be a next time.

• edited January 2020

Too much beer makes one pee a lot. Who wants that during a cuddle

• I live in the desert, so most people carry a bottle of water around with them all the time. It's important to stay hydrated.

• Not into it myself.

• I offer anything they want from water to alcohol as I normally host and I feel as though I should be a welcoming host. About half of the ladies request alcohol and every time it has been wine. Nothing bad arose for either party in those sessions but no one over imbibed either.I might add that although I do not drink wine, I always take a drink just to show the bottle is not tainted by any drugs. The person also gets to take the bottle home.

• I have offered water, bottled and Coke, as that is all I have in my freg., It never crossed my mind about them being tainted in any way !!!!, now, I can understand why NO one has ever taken me up on my offer. I don't drink and sure would not want to cuddle with anyone with any kind of booze on there breath, but as a drinker, they are not thinking like I would. Also, the same for a smoker, as I don't smoke and I can notice it on people even at the stores I go in.

• @waynewv Yeah, I had a cuddler early on in my cuddle “career” who told me she never accepts water or anything else from a stranger. I get it. There are situations women contend with that can turn dangerous that men never even give a second thought to because the likelihood of it happening to us is highly unlikely.

• @MemberofLDS - are you suggesting this as an additional filter criteria? This information is an option in people's profiles. If someone hasn't answered, then you could ask them/message them if this is one of your deal breakers.

• I never drink anything before going to the movie theater either. No point in missing something you're paying for. (Surprisingly, that rarely stops me from getting the medium Coke Zero, but I guess you need SOMETHING to wash down the popcorn.)
    Darn, after posting this gif I realize how much I miss this show.

• If someone comes to my home the only thing i have to offer them is kombucha, unsweetened cashew milk, and tap water (with or without a shot of apple cider vinegar or pickle juice)

• Sounds like my house sans the cashew milk.