Is this site for real?

2»

Comments

• I think politeness, patience and manners are key with good communication skills and a pic with first message @-@ did I miss any thing?

• @FunCartel - You make my day. 😂😂😂

• Atticus! Atticus! Atticus!

• I am a pro cuddler and I am a business owner so I will see clients who pass my screening process and I feel I can cuddle them with an open heart . find a good pro who has been trained and takes their business seriously and genuinely with an open heart. good luck

• [Deleted User]Zep (deleted user)

@OneLonelyFellow it all depends on the profiles or accounts you’re looking to get a cuddle session from. Non- professional account are more or less fake accounts they’re just out there to troll some people and you’ll never get a response from them. I get several request from professionals if I’m interested in a cuddle session and I’ve had a few cuddle sessions and just got 2 karmas. It still doesn’t stop the people from asking me if I’m interested in a cuddle session. So it all depends on who you’re requesting for a cuddle session.

• edited February 2020

" I don't find pics important myself. I've seen too many clean pics of dirty people." @OneLonelyFellow I'm a bit confused. How is it that you have seen too many clean pics of dirty people if you haven't even received a single response?
    Also, by "dirty" people do you mean that they have poor hygiene or that they are not attractive?

• Thr OP has long since deleted his account just FYI to those who are continuing to address him

• I think he took the cheese with him.