Lines not to use when proposing a cuddle.

Comments

• "Please don't eat garlic. Can you come round in the evening for an overnight session ? You have to be gone before the sun comes up, so I can get back in my wooden box bed."

• "I'm a big fan of Fifty Shades of Grey. It has some really good platonic cuddling scenes."

• "Come round at 9.30, and bring a friend."

• "While we are cuddling, I'd like you to wear a hat. Just a hat."

• "Do you have change for $5 ?"

• "Can you come round at 5 pm ? My mum gets in at about 6, but we can't start any sooner, because I have to get home from school."

• "I'm not actually new on the site, it's just that my previous account got banned."

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

We can trade outfits when I get there. What size string bikini do you wear?

How many mammals can your bed fit?

• "Are your legs particularly long or short ? I'm hoping for something in between."

• "Can you bring any toilet paper ? I ran out three weeks ago."

"By law, the Secret Service has to accompany me"

"I got a pickup truck with a plastic liner. Are you allergic to chocolate pudding?"

• "I'd like to cuddle in a bath of baked beans."

My last cuddle buddy liked me so much he stayed with me for 10 years. Then his appeal went thru.

I'll be there at 9:30, but don't bother getting up. I already know where your bedroom is.

Your bio says you have kids. The more the merrier.

• I get a lot of “do you wanna cuddle?” When they really mean to ask if I would like to cuddle with them for free. (As I’m a pro on the site)

• I just hate when someone message me and expects me to meet up for a cuddle within a day or week. I tried to be straightforward about needing a 15min meetup at least before I even make such a decision. And obviously i want to get to know someone a bit before that even. But people keep messaging me that they are in town during a specific week and want to meet in a hotel where they reside and it just gives me the creeps feeling. I'm not up to meet someone who can't even send me a picture as courtesy and doesn't want to make me feel safe....i get only such messages 😐

• Omgosh!!! @Spongymarble you are so stinkin cute!!!! What a fantastic profile. 😊 You are absolutely spot-on. Good on you for knowing this early on and knowing what’s best for you. Fist bump from a fellow enthusiast. Like the “Hey you... wanna cuddle? Here’s my number.” 😂😂😂 I’m right there with you. Not even enough input for Fake flattery and certainly not enough time was taken to READ YOUR PROFILE!!! Like @Envie said “love being treated like a cuddle vending machine.” 😂

• Maybe people should bury in their profile, something like,
    "If you contact me, please include the word artichoke in your message" ; then they can ignore any which are missing the "password", because it shows the sender didn't even read the profile.

A prerequisite of knowingly following rules, is to know them.

• @creedhands ~ LOL!!! "We can trade outfits when I get there." That slayed me!

• All have these are so hilarious!!! Can’t stop laughing!! 😂😂😂 You guys are awesome. LOL

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)
    edited October 2020

"There's a cuddle position I'd like to try out. Have you ever seen The Human Centipede?"

"Are you familiar with 'sounding'? It really helps me to relax."

• @UltimateChungus ~ Ack! Omg!!! 😬🦠 ~ lol!

• I'm a bit old fashioned. How do you feel about isolated cabins deep in the woods?

• My feet are getting cold because you knocked my socks off!

Do you believe in love at first sight? If not, I could walk away and come back again....

Hi, my name is Chance. Do I have one?

Can I borrow your library card? I want to check you out.

I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

Nice dress. Can I talk you out of it?

• Are you gluten tolerant? I really like shoving my hands into freshly baked loaves of bread and wearing them like mittens.

• Hey little lady...
    Do you have somewhere I can keep my gun while we cuddle?
    Let me ask my mother if I can come over.
    Come on by, I just got rid of the bed bugs.

• I see you like candles ~ Would you mind caressing me with your wax dipped finger tips?

• I'm an organ donor. Need anything?

I hope you know CPR because you take my breath away!

Hi! I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.................

Oh, sorry. I thought that was a braille name tag.

I need someone really bad. Are you really bad?

If you were a booger, I would pick you first.

Should I call you in the morning or should I nudge you?

Can you count? Then you better count on me spending the night.

HI! I make more money then you could spend.

Did you know the word of the day is "leg"? Why don't we go to my place and spread the word..........