CUDDLE-FIC?

[Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

Okay...just bear with me, here. As I sit here posting (and waiting for PMVines to come pick me up for our virtual Snuggle Session! lol), I'm wondering: with all of the postings about "Virtual Comfort," is anyone up for some "Cuddle Fiction?" Like writing short stories about an envisioned Super Cuddle Session? I have a VERY ACTIVE IMAGINATION...and I'm interested in knowing if others would be willing to write down your "Dream Session," along with sights, sensations, scents, tastes...you know, all the stuff that allows your reader to "stand there with you?"
As an extroverted Newbie, this "social distancing" is really tanking my vibe. However, as an Imaginative Word Person, I'll give you access to my Visual Imaginative Center, >IF< you will write an awesome account of your personal "Dream Cuddle Session!"
Imajen
..."She rings the doorbell, waiting...patiently...for him to answer..." <<Like that... :)

Comments

• ...He opens the door with a wide smile on his face. You could tell he’s excited to cuddle...

• edited March 2020

"Of course we had been communicating for awhile so I felt like I knew him, but this time I could smell the brownies he had just baked. Such a thoughtful gesture!"

@ImajenMoon what a fantastic idea! :)

• edited March 2020

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

Woooo!!! Like-minded people! The most joyous thing in the world!!!!
    Embarrassed, she smiled. "Hi! I'm Gloria. Those brownies smell delicious!" she says, peering up at him with her large, sparkling eyes..
    Excited, he aches to pull her into an embrace, right there. Not wishing to frighten her, he steps back, inviting her in. "I was hoping you'd like them. Please...come in!"
    PLEASE ADD MORE!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!
    Imajen
    P.S., Hugonehugall...just take that seat, over there, and be quiet. We won't hurt you! lol In fact, you might learn some really interesting stuff!!!

• @ImajenMoon yeah sorry just not my thing. But you do you. This is just a little too much even for my taste. And I don't think I have anything to be gained from cuddle fiction.

• This is why we can’t have nice things! If you aren’t into this thread, then simply find somewhere else to comment, please. Adding to the thread does not include 8 period elipses, snarky memes critiquing someone else’s word choice, or protesting why this isn’t your cup of tea. The internet is limitless! Go create something that is your cup of tea... elsewhere.

• laughs

so slightly related, slightly unrelated. But kinda funny...
    My mother reads Romantic novels sometimes, but of course the library is shut down...
    So, I went online and just looked about using the online system to borrow books from the library digitally...
    On the main page of the library, was this...

1) No one is logged into an account. So this isn't a "you may also like..." feature... It's JUST part of their main page.

2) I had no idea there was SUCH a shirt shortage in Scotland! ;)

[continuing the story...]

Gloria walked into the house; It was a beautiful home that reminded her of her parents 100 year old house. Incredibly well maintained, but the biggest thing for her, was it had warmth, and character. The cheesy rustic wooden decorative signs on the wall, also gave her a good laugh.

• edited March 2020

• edited March 2020

Got a badge to go along with that false sense of authority there?

• @pmvines Would this one work?

• Is it authoritative to ask that people be allowed to express themselves in a thread designed just for that purpose? If there’s a place on this site I can go to express myself without being exposed to mockery, I’ll go. Why is it “authoritative” to ask for space?

Frank gently sets the cup aside. He'd hoped that she'd notice the designs on the china, which featured a couple in a deep embrace. He watches her as she orients herself in his space.
    "I hope you like the pillows, Gloria," Frank tells her, quietly, from behind. "Yes, Frank. The pillows are a nice touch. Reminds me of home."
    Gloria begins removing her jacket, which Frank is quick to receive, carefully pulling the soft leather from her shoulders..
    "Thank you," Gloria whispers, as he removes her jacket, and carefully rests it upon a neighboring chair.
    "I'd like to talk about boundaries," Gloria tells him, having checked out the environment and returning her gaze to him.
    "Of course, Gloria. I want you to feel safe here." Frank, although not a tall man, was a barrel-chested, strongly built man. His work-roughened fingers, and heavy forearms, could easily cause her harm. "Here, your boundaries, and everything about you, will be respected...cared for."
    Gloria's heart melted. She could see he was a powerfully built man, and she was in his own private space. His words comforted her. "Thank you, Frank. That means a lot to me. I was sort of nervous, at first, with meeting you here," Gloria admitted.
    "Personal safety is seldom an issue that I consider, Gloria. But I can definitely see how it might be one for you. I hope you know that I'm looking for nothing more than a platonic cuddling session. I want you to feel safe in my space. I want you to know just how grateful I am that you've honored me with stopping by.."
    Gloria, deeply touched, reaches out for his hand. "Your words comfort me, Frank. I can tell that it means something to you that I feel comfortable here. Well, I want to let you know--- I do. I'm genuinely glad I came!"
    Frank feels a burst of warmth, within. This beautiful, fragrant woman, in her unusual, flowing attire, invites his full attention, no matter what she does. He's glad that the special touches he's arranged please her..
    "Frank?" Gloria asks, sitting delicately on the futon, "I'd really like that tea, now."

HOHA~
    I feel you. Literary contact isn't everyone's thing. I get that. I, personally, am a Word Person, so I do this sort of thing in my sleep. I can, however, understand that not everyone likes the same thing.
    I didn't mean to offend you by suggesting that you could "learn something." It is one of my deepest beliefs that we are here to learn, in all different types of situations. If you don't enjoy Cuddle Fiction, don't feel in any way to continue with it.
    I will CERTAINLY "do me"---it's what I do best. However, I don't expect that everyone will be a "fan." It is ALWAYS your right, as a Sovereign Being, to choose what you will or won't participate in. I can respect that. I only ask that you realize that there are some who enjoy this type of mental stimulation, who have the ability to place themselves into the story and learn things, thereby. Probably like Dante_S' mom! :)
    For those of us who've never experienced an in-person, live cuddle session, this might serve as a preliminary idea...especially if many different people, from many different backgrounds contribute their own unique perspectives, and plot twists, to the story. You have to admit that non-sexual, platonic, non-obligatory touch is ---while deeply, deeply needed in our human lives-- an unusual, rising thing. I thought that this would be a way for the more nervous of us could have a way of "peeking in" on the world of cuddling. If you don't see it that way, that's fine. But do know that those of us who actually DO enjoy such fiction have rights just as inalienable as your own.
    Imajen

And yes, SD, he "ached." Don't tell me that you've never "ached" to pull a beautiful person into a deep embrace! The expressions Jim Carey makes in that gif tells it all! DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!!! lol

• edited March 2020

@HoldenCaulfield I haven't seen anybody really criticise or try to derail the thread in a significant manner . And if @ImajenMoon were to feel as though that were the case , I have no doubt that she would have no problem expressing it . I personally am enjoying the thread, it is a nice change of pace and I am glad it is here . I suggest that if you are enjoying it , to continue your participation rather than jumping on others for not posting as you would wish . No offense intended , just seems as though you are getting upset rather than enjoying the thread for what it is . And as I have said before , you can create a thread , however you cannot control how others post

• @ImajenMoon
    @HoldenCaulfield
    👍
    The problem with Internet threads like chat rooms, is that unlike real rooms, people can be in several at the same time. That means they can easily dip in and out, to say that the people in a particular place are being silly. In the real world it takes more effort, and one cannot be in several places at once.

Let's imagine there were a dozen people signed onto the site, who just pitched into every conversation about platonic cuddling, to say how foolish that is.

Radio plays are effective because the images are so good.

Whoa! I didn't mean to create a firestorm!
    As a person who found sanity, as a child, in literature, it has since then been a precious, beloved part of my life. It's like standing over here, watching someone else dive off of a cliff---- I can learn from the moral of the story! lol Instead of having to undergo the pain!
    Everyone has the right to like whatever it is that he or she likes. I can respect that. Namaste. I just thought it would be fun to exercise our literary, imaginative muscles in the writing of a story that would pull out the nuances of the cuddling experience. If others don't find a value in that, that's perfectly okay. We're all on our own paths.
    My own tendency to "sniff" people has led to one friend telling me, "Okay, Imajen. Come on over here and get your sniff!" lol Tickled me to death. And, yes, I did go over and sniff him to within an inch of his life! lol
    I'm new, here. I've platonically cuddled people in my family, some of my friends, and none of my co-workers------but the idea of sharing such space with others who wish to embrace me as fully as I wish to share an embrace with them is...mind-blowing!
    With this Cuddle Fic, I thought this would be a way that we, each, could explore our deepest fantasies of just how exciting and invigorating physical touch with a new person could be. There will be some who can see a value in this. Some won't. It's all valid, depending on where, emotionally, psychogically, spiritually, and intellectually we each stand.
    Can we get back to the story, now?
    Imajen

• @ImajenMoon Sure, I would like that. I may not be contributing but I am enjoying it. Good thread!

Oh, PMVines, I'm glad you're enjoying the thread! Did you know that YOU'RE who I think of when I think of "Frank" welcoming "Gloria" into his space?? heeheehee
    Oh, the things we do! lol
    Sorry!
    Imajen

.."She rings the doorbell, waiting...patiently...for him to answer..."
    He opens the door with a wide smile on his face. You could tell he’s excited to cuddle...
    "Of course we had been communicating for awhile so I felt like I knew him, but this time I could smell the brownies he had just baked. Such a thoughtful gesture!"
    Gloria walked into the house; It was a beautiful home that reminded her of her parents 100 year old house. Incredibly well maintained, but the biggest thing for her, was it had warmth, and character. The cheesy rustic wooden decorative signs on the wall, also gave her a good laugh.
    Wanting her to feel welcome, Frank offers, "Gloria, would you like some tea?"
    "No, thank you. Maybe later," Gloria responds, as she daintily climbs onto and arranges herself on the edge of the futon he'd so carefully prepared for their time together.
    Frank gently sets the cup aside. He'd hoped that she'd notice the designs on the china, which featured a couple in a deep embrace. He watches her as she orients herself in his space.
    "I hope you like the pillows, Gloria," Frank tells her, quietly, from behind. "Yes, Frank. The pillows are a nice touch. Reminds me of home."
    Gloria begins removing her jacket, which Frank is quick to retrieve, carefully pulling the soft leather from her shoulders..
    "Thank you," Gloria whispers, as he removes her jacket, and carefully rests it upon a neighboring chair.
    "I'd like to talk about boundaries," Gloria tells him, having checked out the environment and returning her gaze to him.
    "Of course, Gloria. I want you to feel safe here." Frank, although not a tall man, was a barrel-chested, strongly built man. His work-roughened fingers, and heavy forearms, could easily cause her harm. "Here, your boundaries, and everything about you, will be respected...cared for."
    Gloria's heart melted. She could see he was a powerfully built man, and she was in his own private space. His words comforted her. "Thank you, Frank. That means a lot to me. I was sort of nervous, at first, with meeting you here," Gloria admitted.
    "Personal safety is seldom an issue that I have to consider, Gloria. But I can definitely see how it might be one for you. I hope you know that I'm looking for nothing more than a platonic cuddling session. I want you to feel safe in my space. I want you to know just how grateful I am that you've honored me with stopping by.."
    Gloria, deeply touched, reaches out for his hand. "Your words comfort me, Frank. I can tell that it means something to you that I feel comfortable here. Well, I want to let you know--- I do. I'm genuinely glad I came!"
    Frank feels a burst of warmth, within. This beautiful, fragrant woman, in her unusual, flowing attire, invites his full attention, no matter what she does. He's glad that the special touches he's arranged please her..
    "Frank?" Gloria asks, sitting delicately on the futon, "I'd really like that tea, now... and, maybe, a brownie?"
    Laughing and holding up his finger, Frank heads toward the kitchen, taking the cup with him to freshen her tea.
    She watched until he was out of sight, then removed her gauzy outer wrap to reveal the soft linen jumper she had on underneath. Excited and nervous, she crawls deeper into the futon and squeezes one of the pillows.
    Once in the kitchen, Frank shucks off his sweat shirt to cool off a bit. His broad, deep chest framed nicely in a crisp white t-shirt.
    Frank returns with her treats. He stops in the doorway, stricken by the change that's taken place. His eyes follow the smooth curve of her hip, along her bare arm, right up to her beautiful eyes and that amazing smile.
    Gloria happily examines his muscular, well-formed shoulders and strong, work-hardened arms. The t-shirt allows her to see--to her delight-- that he's got one of those delicious, furry chests that she loves so well.
    "Wow," he whispers, absentmindedly holding the tray, forgetting to move as he looks at her.
    "Thank you, and 'Wow' to you, too!" she giggles, scooting back and patting the futon beside her. "Maybe the tea can wait!"
    "Yep!" Frank almost tosses the tray onto the bureau in his sprint to the futon. Stopping short, he asks, "Are you sure? Are you comfortable?"
    "Yes, Frank, I am. Now, get in here!" Gloria whispers as she pats the futon, once more.
    Frank carefully crawls onto the futon and curves down onto the very spot she's patted.
    "I've been waiting for this ever since you agreed.." he whispers, smiling, and gazing into her eyes.
    Gloria reaches for his hand, caressing it, as she pulls it around her waist. "I have, too, Frank!"
    Okay....your turn! lol
    Imajen

• Is this one of those things where the girls dog-ear the spicy pages?

No, Snowbound, it isn't. This is one of those things where living, emotionally awake, non-deadened HUMAN BEINGS show interest in the intricacies and wonders of that incredible merging that happens between Souls when we engage in physical, healing contact. Not really sure how someone might "dog ear" a portion of this cyber-story, though.
    And~
    Since this story is about a PLATONIC cuddle session, I doubt that there will be any places that will be "spicy" enough to merit the turning down of a page, cyber or otherwise!
    Again, fictional accounts aren't interesting to everyone. I get that. Not really sure why there seems to be this unfortunately recurring issue, though.
    I don't care for Lima beans. I don't go to buffets and stand at the location of the Lima beans and complain about their presence. I simply and quickly pass them by, choosing to look, instead, for some juicy, well-done, savory meatloaf, or some rich, garlic-y Fettucini Alfredo (which I KNOW I shouldn't eat>>lactose intolerant!).
    This Cuddle Fiction is a valid form of sharing. No need to poke fun. If it's Lima beans to you, then don't write anything into it.
    Now...
    Could someone WHO ACTUALLY ENJOYS FICTION, PLEASE write a few words? lol
    Imajen

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited March 2020

They held each other in a soft gaze as they continued to smile and grin nervously at each other.
    " So how would you like to me to hold you? I love how you cradle your firm muscular hands around my waist.."

"Gloria I'm loving this side spoon. And I'm so enjoying how your feather soft skin feels when you trace your finger tips on my arms and back.
    Are you comfortable with my shoulder resting on your arms?"

She lightly taps his shoulder pads. And nestle's deeper into the crook of his arm.
    " We're good for now Frank. I'll let you know when you freeze my shoulder! Haha"

He pulls her closer to his chest...

Hoo, Lawd! Thank you, Bles!!! heehee! I'd let him cut off ALL CIRCULATION IN MY ARM before I EVER moved!!!
    More, please?
    Imajen

edited March 2020

His furry puffy skinned chest embroidered with that strong muscular build felt like foam under her face. Inhaling his strong cologne she softly massaged his side and lower back. As he returned the favor he smiles into her eyes.

"This is so much more than I imagined. I love your beautiful smile and the warmth of your hugs and touch, Gloria. How about you?"

Gloria's senses are still soaked in his cologne and the soft firm essence of his muscular chest. His strong arms gently caressing her shoulders and middle back ....

" If there's such a thing as cuddle heaven this is it Frank. Your firm sure hands are so relaxing. Your chest is like a lullaby soothing me. Oh God this feels so good! "

She the traces his arms and outer thighs with light caressing touches of her finger tips and palms. Alternating his lower back and legs.
    She turns her head and smiles into his eyes.

"How does my touching here (patting his lower back and thigh) make you feel? Are you comfortable with me caressing you there?"

As his stare holds hers,
    his cheeks part in a wide grin. Feeling reassured by Gloria's remarks. Now he is feeling more confident about this cuddling thing.

"I couldn't imagine it any better. Cuddle heaven you say? Loving and feeling every bit of it."

"Say Gloria I kind of like this side spoon position. But would you like to try others? I'm game for whatever you like...."

She turns her head with a side glance and scoots to the edge of the couch in front of him with her back to his chest. She holds both his hands in hers and starts humming the lyrics to Kenny Roger's "Through the Years ".

Her back to him, she rises pulling her cradled fingers in his firm palms. He clasps his arms around her waist as he rises with her off the couch... Humming...

"I can't remember when I used to....

• Gloria couldn't believe she'd just said that, knowing intuitively her arm would be numb before she'd ever want to move out of his protective embrace. It wasn't just the closeness of his presence but the sound of his voice with inflections and tones that were so pleasing to her ears. She would have happily just stayed there and listened to him talk, getting so relaxed in the process that she would drift off into a peaceful nap while being in his arms. "Oh, that wonderful voice", she said to herself. She'd already felt they had a good connection as they were talking on the cell for three days prior to meeting up. Frank had made the same comment to her during one of their many telephone conversations. Gloria shivered for a moment but she wasn't cold. "Are you cold", he asked politely. "If so, I can get us a blanket". "I'm not letting this man go anywhere away from me right now", she thought to herself. "No", she replied, "I'm fine right now, thank you for asking",
    Frank moved his left hand from around her and she immediately felt the void. However, he then took her left hand and intertwined his fingers with her. She pulled their hands together up to her chest just under her neck where she could feel both of their heartbeats. Amazingly, she was starting to relax more and began to feel their heartbeats almost beating in synchronized rhythm. She was trying to remember the last time she'd felt this safe, warm and protected.

Sorry, ImajenMoon, I readily admit I don't have your talent for words. I'm a real book hound so the way you write just immediately grabbed me right into the story. You are a gifted writer! This is my first time ever responding to any of the forums and I just had to chime in. So enjoying this story while "sheltering in place". Please FOLKS let keep this thread going!!!!!

I BROKE OUT IN A SWEAT AND MY ANKLES HAVE CHILL BUMPS.
    Is this a normal reaction???? Wooooohoooo!!!
    IF THIS IS WHAT REAL-TIME CUDDLING IS LIKE, I BETTER GO GAS UP MY CAR!!!!
    Bles...You are a MONSTER!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!
    as I wipe the sweat from my fevered brow, my flesh tingling with anticipation of the next... um... nevermind...
    Rock on!
    Imajen

edited March 2020

She was trying to remember the last time she felt comfortable being herself. As she swallowed saliva, his velvet voice humming...

"Who I trusted whom....I swear you taught me everything I know...."

As he encircled her abdomen in a papa bear hug, she belted:
    "Through the Years, through all the good and bad..."

Both singing in synchrony; Gloria slowly pivoting on one foot to turn around to face Frank. She giggles bashfully in cuddle bliss as she continues to hold his hand. Still amused and a bit surprised. She felt good.

" Frank are you feeling as relaxed and comfortable as I am right now? Man I never thought I could sing like that. Especially in front of a stranger."

"I've been thinking the same thing. But I won't lie it felt real good to sing. I love me some Kenny Roger's" , Frank gushes.

While Gloria reaches out her hands and lays it over his shoulders like a crane. He nervously let's his hands fall at his sides. As if letting her give the next signal. She pauses her head in his furry, strong firm chest and breathes deeply. He felt her diaphragm move with each slow cleansing breath. Still letting his hands hang still at his sides and following her diaphragm's movement. It's real quiet between them and he hears her intestines murmur against the sound of her breaths.

Then as his eyes open up and come back to rest on the tray sitting on the bureau, he remembered.
    "Hey Gloria care for some Chai ?'" stroking in her rib cage and nuzzling her face on his chest. He pointed at the tray sitting on bureau.