How much do you charge?

[Deleted User]NJCuddleDevil (deleted user)
I was curious as to how much professionals charge on here.  I know outside of here I've seen from $60 - $80 an hour.  A little to rich for my blood.

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    That's about the median here as well. A few charge a little less a few charge a little more.

Start selling plasma! ^_^
  • Yeah about that much.

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I live in the Los Angeles area and the lowest price I've heard in this area is $40 an hour and the highest I've heard is $120 an hour. There really is no standard price that's written in stone. Professionals can also charge for travel time which is to their discretion. I personally wish there was a standard but there is not.
    @NJCuddleDevil btw if you're new here, my advice is leave now while you still can :-p
  • All the pros in my area are $70/hr.  I feel that it is high but I'm willing to pay.  My opinion is if a pro is trained in some type of therapy then I think 60-100 is fair, otherwise 30-50 for an amateur pro. 
  • [Deleted User]NJCuddleDevil (deleted user)
    edited December 2016
    I look at it from the point of view there are lots of people out there that go to college and don't make that kind of dough.  $120? I would expect cuddling and legal advice.  I also learned there is no money at all to be made if you're a guy.

@Morpheus  I was here much earlier this year and forgot so well that I was shocked when I tried to sign up and found out my email was already registered.  I don't have high hopes but you have to at least try right?
    I wish all pros listed their prices in their profile and also wish that was a search option. Search cuddlers by the price you're willing to pay.
  • @NJCuddleDevil most of the ones I've talked with so far are between $60-120/hour and one, so far, has an added $10 one-time charge for driving to you.

@Morpheus That would be a great way to search for cuddlers. Also, I know searches can be sorted by the last login, but having their last login below their profile picture too would be great. Some people haven't logged in in a week, a month, months, a year or more so when searching you have to find ones that have logged in within the last few days and work your way back to the most recent.
  • !! u have to pay to cuddle with ppl on here??? :/ 
  • No, just those tagged Professional.
    @nightauditor  Well it seems that way.  The story section is filled with people who have never cuddled with anyone from the site.  lol
    The majority of the non pros are either fake or are using this as a dating site and looking for a boyfriend.
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    I charge what I feel I'm worth:-)  I don't include legal advice, but I do offer Spiritual counseling when asked.  Tonight, after our cuddle, he started expressing his frustration with dating women, so then it turned into counseling.  And bonus....you get to play with my hair!  xoxoxo
    @floweroflife Ive played with her hair and it was amazing. She even taught me some hair playing tricks that the ladies love ;-) true story.
    edited December 2016
    I met a girl off site and shes down to cuddle but she wants to go to dinner first which is great and I'm a gentleman so I'll pay. So am I still paying for the cuddle? lol 
  • That could get really confusing fast :) 

I met her and it was amazing. I paid for dinner and it was well worth it.
  • Sounds well worth it!
  • $80-120 an hour seems standard. That's what I charge. I make a lot more being a princess at children's parties, so cuddling is my low-paying side job I can do weekdays.  I never went to school for massage therapy but I do have to say that the social skills and patience I have learned from working with children has helped me deal with a great many men and my ability to quickly befriend others, my charm, charisma, conversational skills and all around geisha-like companionship is well worth it. (but without the sexual favors obviously) -this job requires a lot of unique skills many people on here don't think about. Many times things that you can't go to school for, you just have to gain from experience working with people. It's a unique ability to make strangers feel comfortable being so vulnerable with you on a first meeting. It isn't easy.
  • I would never go for 100 or more per hour. Not when I've been seeing cuddlers for 40 to 80 per hour.
    Otherwise you feel like you're being ripped off . I know some cuddlers get angry at that idea but money doesn't grow on trees.
    Some of us work hard for it too.
    Rich clients are what you need for those higher rates. And I'm sure they exist. Otherwise you wouldn't be so busy cuddling :)

edited January 2017
    What do you care most about, people or money?
  • edited January 2017
    I feel like personally you get what you pay for ;) I mean, my reviews speak for themselves.  My main rate is $80 to me but if people want incall the space rental is about $20 an hour for each space I use. That's goes 100% to the space and not to me. :)
  • There are many examples in life where you don't get what you pay for. $20 per hour is what many massage therapist pay to use a private and is not excessive (having been on both sides, the massage therapist and the one with the space). That still leaves $60 per hours to let someone snuggle with you. For some, this is worth it, for others, it is excessive and yet for others, this is taken as a sign of a cover up for something else that they want to pay for. Positive reviews are good but also are no guarantee that there is a relation between what you pay and what you get. Personally, I think that it is better to enter these experiences with no expectations. 
    What I think is a funny observation is that women complain about the wage gap(proven to be false reporting), but yet here's a prime example where women won't even cuddle for free in most cases, let alone pay for it.
  • buffswan, what do you mean by space rental?  do you know places where you can rent space for that much?? 

• There are those of us who cuddle for free. I don't think that's a fair comment to make.
  • God knows though, with the prices you all are quoting, I think I'm in the wrong line of work! Lol.
  • $20 space rentals through friends, yes that's how much I pay for renting the rooms I cuddle in. I have two locations, one in Santa Clara and one in SF. Both charge $20 an hour to rent. So total hourly is $100. $80 me and $20 to the space owners. 
  • I like renting spaces cause I think it makes everyone feel calmer, safer, and like they are in a more relaxing and proffesional environment.
  • edited January 2017
    What is with the cuddlers on here claiming to be professionals and then complaining about how their customers (by in large men) treat them.  How can these so called professional cuddlers (pretty much all female) not have the courtesy to respond to requests to cuddle, even a negative response is better than none.  A true professional replies to their potential, current, and past customers.
    Of the two cuddles I have met with, both were great in person, both were female, and strictly platonic like I wanted.  However, one of them never responded to my friend request or any of my messages once they got my money.  I gave them a great Karma report, but nothing in return.  We, as cuddle receivers, need Karma too to help future cuddling contacts (I did get great Karma from the other cuddler).
    The biggest problem is the amount of money they charge thinking they're professionals (way more than most real professional charge).  This job requires no training or experience, yet they charge more than most people with PHDs!  In fact, they charge double or more than legitimate massage spas (except high end spas that are actual businesses with fancy facilities and paying taxes).  The only low end massage parlors charging this extreme kind of money are the places where extras are offered (and even they have to rent a business facility and pay taxes).  Maybe that is why the guys who cuddle with these so-called professional cuddlers are expecting a little extra.  You want a totally Platonic meeting, charge a wage commensurate with the true level of service you are offering.  You are expecting these guys with degrees or many years of real experience to pay you 3 or more times what they make per hour.  Now that is worth complaining about!