Last Night, I Dreamt...

Hey guys!

I'm not into dream interpretation or anything like that, but dreams can be so crazy and fun, why not share the bizarre and the beautiful?

I confess, sometimes I like to fantasize that dreams are actually us experiencing an alternate universe. Wouldn't that be trippy? 😛

~ Sunset Snuggles

Comments

• Last night, I dreamt that a band reunited and played a show. The stage manager kept coming and sitting on my lap! 🤣 He had beautiful black hair and I totally fell in love.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles ~ I rarely have dreams, but I recently woke from one where...

A cuddle buddy and I were riding around town in a little tykes coupe car and had to repeatedly toss food out the window into the mouths of dark creatures that kept popping up from randomly placed trash cans with their mouths hanging open.

Your thoughts??

• @quixotic_life Sounds like you forgot to feed the dog! 😄😜

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @quixotic_life: Oh, that was you? Zwei and I thank you, it was very tasty.

• 🤣😂🤣 Snort!!

• 🎼That Somebody Loved Me…🎶 I kid. That an old flame and I rekindled our romance. But we looked like different people?!?

• I had a dream that my ex kept yelling at me and berating me. :sweat_smile: Haha.

• edited May 2022

This is not a cry for help!

But the title brought this to my mind (as well as @IsMeArrggh ‘s) And I thought someone might find it cathartic.

• Last night's dream- I was walking around the engine bay at the firehouse and there was a kid following me from a distance making the most obnoxious whistling sound. I woke up and realized it was me wheezing 🙄

• I used to repeatedly dream that one of my legs was longer than the other. When I looked it up, it said that it might mean an imbalance in one's life.

Interestingly, now that my life is balanced, I no longer have that dream.

• Last night I dreamt Nardwuar had to cancel two interviews because of drama. (but I can't remember any details)

• @robroo Hilarious! I have been awake and heard a strange sound and finally realized it was me wheezing. Lol. Mmm, asthma and allergies, so much fun. Lol.

If you ever need to take Lexapro (antidepressant) it can really make your dreams vivid. Sometimes too vivid. Last night my brain gave me a break. I don't remember dreaming anything.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I dreamt that I was dreaming and then woke up from that dream and couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up and ate chocolate ice cream and went back to sleep. Woke up the next morning with chocolate on my face.

• @Btown LMHO laughing my hiney off. Oh, you are so funny.

• @JoyfulHeart the older and wiser I get, the more I find that things like that seem to have some truth to them. I don't mean particularly with dreams, I mean with illnesses, some things that appear accidental, all kinds of things.

• @CuddleDuncan I agree, but could not begin to articulate that.

• I dreamed once that I was eating spaghetti all night long, when I woke up I noticed all the pull strings on the bedroom curtains were gone !!!!

• But on a serious note, I dreamed, more like a vision to me, I was at my own funeral at the back of the room and heard someone say, he was only 75 , so anything over 75 I will feel very blessed !!

I dream of Jeannie with the light brown hair.

• @Btown

I, on the other hand, dream of Jeannie who's a light brown hare.

@JoyfulHeart. That gave me a chuckle.

• Last night, I dreamt I was at a mansion and it was raining. I was a kid again, and there was a birthday party going on.

I had a second dream that I drove to Colorado simply to tell my mom that I would drive to Colorado to see her in two weeks. 🤦🏻‍♀️

~ Sunset Snuggles

Last night I dreamt about a world where a chicken could cross the road without its motives being questioned.

• I dreamt of my family dog that passed :(

• @JoyfulHeart @Btown Your funny brains tickle mine.

• We're told that everybody dreams, so I would assume that i do too. However, I can't recall the last time that i woke up having been aware that I had been dreaming. It's been years since I awoke and could actually remember what I had been dreaming about. I'm sure that this is indicative of something, but I have no idea what.

• Last night, I dreamt I was assaulted by my new doctor...who was an alien. 🥴 He had skin like pale blue fiberglass, and huge eyes that were the most beautiful bright blue galaxies. Can I fall back asleep? 😮

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed I was wrapped snugly in a blanket, reclined in my car seat while driving down the interstate. I was pulled by a cop for unknown reasons, and he asked “are you comfortable?” And I replied, “No, I am sleeping.”

He asked me to step out of the car and opened the door. But as much as I tried I could not unravel myself from the blanket. As the cop pulled me out I kept endlessly unfurling a blue blanket yet I was still bundled up. I woke up just as he pulled out his pepper spray.

Is this cuddle by cop? Or something morbid?

• @SunsetSnuggles Wonder what movie you saw or book you read yesterday for that dream.

• I don't remember what exactly my dream last night was about, but I know someone was saying something about me that wasn't true and I think I might have actually yelled "no" in real life at some point.