Last Night, I Dreamt...

Comments

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

@SunsetSnuggles I am wondering why you keep it in the fridge. Seems oatrageous to me.

• @Btown It was leftover from before. (Yes, in waking life I have oatmeal in the fridge.)

You're oatrageous. ๐Ÿ˜›

~ Sunset Snuggles

@SunsetSnuggles Seems like they would dry oat in there.

• @Btown I didn't know you were Canadian. ๐Ÿ

~ Sunset Snuggles

Eh

• @Btown Want some maple syrup to pour on those fries?

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I keep having the same dream every few months or so where Im back at school, and I have no idea what lessons I have or where my books are. Happened last night. Hardly the most exciting but it's bizarrely frequent haha.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Had a dream that I was a wizard putting on a magic show at my sister's wedding, while pretending to just be a regular magician and passing off the magic as illusions/tricks.

Part of it had me appearing as an old man, pretending to accidentally set my hair on fire and while patting it out I turned young. Another bit involved making shapes with water in the air, there was also a part with levitating, but I don't remember anything else.

• My trip is still a month out and I already started getting anxiety dreams about it. Last night I had a dream I took an overnight train to Maine and woke up in the morning arriving at California.

Then I started to panic trying to plan a new trip for that side of the country on the spot since I was already there, and then remembered I was already supposed to be meeting someone fellow cuddlers at the other place I was originally going to.

And then I was at a zoo ๐Ÿคท where a hippo was drinking milk from his mama elephant outside their enclosure in the walking path and guests were just walking around them. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @Gabriel2k Sorry about the stressful dream!

Last night, I dreamt about a dark brown dog who turned over on his back and walked upside down. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

~ Sunset Snuggles

Last night I dreamt I was a dark brown dog who was walking upside down.

• @Btown It's not nice to lucid dream in tandem without express permission, yeeshkabob!

~ Sunset Snuggles

@SunsetSnuggles OH, so this Dream may not be reproduced or retransmitted without your express written consent ? I say poop to that.

• @Btown And enscribed in gold!

~ Sunset Snuggles

@SunsetSnuggles I think you got mixed up in one of my dreams once before. I must ask you to cease and desist before I am forced to send the dream police your way.

• @Btown Mm, a man in uniform. Please do.

~ Sunset Snuggles

@SunsetSnuggles I think they wear clown suits.

• @Btown Forget that! I'm charging them with a misdemeanor!

~ Sunset Snuggles

@SunsetSnuggles Did you know that sex is a misdemeanor? The more I miss da meaner I get.

• @Btown Better work on your aim.

~ Sunset Snuggles

Last night I dreamt I was on a street in Moscow yelling " the President is an idiot".
    The police arrived, handcuffed me and said " it's illegal to insult President Putin".
    I said, " I was talking about Ukrainian President Zelensky".
    The police captain said " You can't fool us, everyone knows who the idiot is".

• [Deleted User]RainsCuddle (deleted user)

I usually don't remember my good dreams (just the dumb nightmares) ๐Ÿ˜‘
    But i did had one not too long ago that I remember. I dreamed that my aunt had adopt a pet pig, but it wasn't the miniature one.. it was an actual giant farm pig! ๐Ÿ˜… It was soft tho and super cuddly! hehe ^^
    ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿค

• Last night, I dreamt I obtained a free chick that had dark feathers, nearly black, and I thought it was a chicken. He kept growing and in my dream, he and I lived in my car together. I named him Frank and he grew up into a beautiful sapphire and emerald peacock who loved me and followed me everywhere. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ˜„

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I got arrested by the Police for...um...running in a field. It made me 30 minutes late for work at Sainsburys (UK Supermarket). Plot Twist: Turned out I never had a job there but they hired me on the spot anyway for some reason.
    I'm weird

@SunsetSnuggles That is a really cool dream.

• @Btown Not as cool as you. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

~ Sunset Snuggles

Last night I dreamt that I was a car muffler. I woke up this morning exhausted.

• Last time I slept, I dreamed my body was literally falling apart. In the dream, this was mostly just annoying. I'd reach for something and my hand would fall off at the wrist. "Aw, come on!" I'd say, and try to stick it back on.

Or I'd take a step and my leg would come unjointed at the knee. "Ow, geez. Ugh." And I'd sigh disgustedly as I clutched a table for balance.

A lot like waking life, really. My dreams used to be more exciting.

• I dreamt that I ate the world's largest fruit rollup. When I woke up, my shower curtain was gone.

• Last night, I dreamt that the hole dug next to our fence was made by wolves, and that I could see two wolf cubs inside. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿบ

~ Sunset Snuggles