Last Night, I Dreamt...

Comments

• @SunsetSnuggles That's nice. Really nice. What a neat dream.

I don't remember much of my dreams lately. What little I remember I can't even describe coherently. My dreams tend not to be good, so it's great!

• Mine usually vanish not long after I wake up. I lose more than I remember.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• This morning, I dreamt that the Christmas tree kept falling...off the bed. 😐😐😐

~ Sunset Snuggles

• This morning I was dreaming that this obnoxious alarm was going off and I kept finding clocks and trying to turn them off but it kept going. Finally, after five of these unsuccessful attempts to stop the alarm and found I was sleeping through my own alarm clock which had been going off for quite some time.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Last night I dreamt that I kept putting the Christmas tree on my bed.

• @Btown You're the culprit! I should have known. 😏

~ Sunset Snuggles

@SunsetSnuggles Please keep your dreams away from mine. You must have ESP.

• @Btown I'll infiltrate your dreams if I want to! 😏

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Last night I dreamt I had to pee. When I woke up I went and peed . Dreams really do come true

Last night I dreamt that The Rock and I defeated Hulk Hogan and Mr. T in a tag team wrestling match. PeeWee Herman was the referee.

• Last night, I dreamt a lot...including that my super expensive camera lens had filled with water, frozen, and cracked from the inside...yet I was still able to take clear pictures with it. Ha!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I have nightmares I dreamed a demon was trying to hurt me

• edited July 2022

Of poops and boner threads

Last night I dreamt that I was making a salad. I tossed all night.

edited July 2022

??? Please skip racist and/or boner jokes. Thanks. - Babichev

• Last night, I had a dream than an R34 was in my driveway!

• @SunsetSnuggles when I opened this post the first comment I saw was yours about…well…having very non-consensual things being forced on you. First off that’s terrifying, and second, I do as well 🫠 Why brain…whyyy must you do this to me? Though if my brain ever starts having dreams of being the other role in that horrific scene, I may have to forcibly remove it from my skull 🤕

• @sunnysideup I didn’t know what an R34 was so I had to look it up, but I have been on the internet long enough to know that can be a risky search 😬 Thankfully I just saw it’s a car (right?)

@pmvines Sorry, boner jokes are off limits.

• Last night I dreamt that I was hosting a Thanksgiving party/dinner at my moms house in CA even though she now lives with me in Las Vegas, but anyway, all of a sudden I noticed that more and more people were showing up, lots of people I use to know like 10 years ago and they all kept asking about my best friend and about my boyfriend from 10 years ago. And there were so many people showing up I started to ask a friend to go with me to the store so I could get more food to offer but then someone appointed themselves to start turning people away at the door letting them know we had reached capacity.... I talked to my former supervisor from then about everything that has happened these 10 years and it was nice catching up with people.. in my dream....
    Back then my best friend and I use to host parties where we would invite everyone and anyone especially because in Las Vegas there are a lot of transients or people who don't have family to visit during the holidays... so I think that's why I had this dream... it was a little stressful and surprising. Happy to wake up and realize I don't have to clean up after that party/dinner.

• @taminator I use to dream a lot about a demon monster that would chase me throughout the house and try to kill me, especially up until I was 15.. I told my psychology teacher about it in High School and he said that monsters usually mean that a guide/mentor will come into your life.. I believed him. A week before my 15th birthday I started working with a counselor for the next 5 years and I have not had many scary dreams since, especially not of that specific monster/demon.

• Last night, I dreamt that I visited a castle we spent time in when I was a kid, and I found a lot of things there that belonged to my mom, that she had apparently stashed there and forgotten, years before. I carefully packed them all, in the dream.

I also dreamt that someone offered me a basket of bananas. I took the best-looking one, but when I peeled it and took a bite, then looked down, there were black seeds embedded in the banana and ants crawling out of them. Then I felt an ant on the piece in my mouth. Disgusting, God...why me?!

@Charlie_Bear So sorry you deal with those types of nightmares. hugs Thankfully, they are very rare, for me.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Last night, I dreamt that I was at a kiosk applying for a job while visiting another state, but they insisted on having a credit card with your full name, and wouldn't accept my driver's license, debit card, or library card, gosh dang it! 😄

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I have a recurring dream that's like a nightmare to me. I think it has to do with my hatred of moving, but I'm not sure. I wake up exhausted, emotionally drained, usually sweating. The dream plays out the exactly the same every time. Here it is:

I'm moving out of my apartment. The apartment manager is standing at the front door, impatiently looking at his watch, waiting for me to finish my final walk through and hand over my keys. There is a cruise ship far below at the ocean dock that I can see through the window that I must catch before it departs. Boarding time has nearly concluded and the ship blows it's horn as a warning to get boarded. I must hurry; I must be on that ship. As I walk through the empty apartment, I open the door to the bedroom for one final check. To my shock, the room is completely full of my stuff--all unpacked. The furniture is still there, bookcases, clothes, everything. The manager asks, "are you coming? I need your key!" Down the hill below, the ship blasts it's final warning...

And then I wake up absolutely panicked and worried.

Last night I dreamt that I was watching early morning TV and finally found that knife that I have been looking for that cuts shoes in half. I have several pairs that could use it.

• I dreamt I was asleep , only to find that I was awake

• Last night I had a dream that I was taking a written test and doing really poorly on it. I could not understand the questions. It was weird.

• Last night, I dreamt I had a thick, squishy star, and was carrying it around with me. 😐💫😐

~ Sunset Snuggles

Last night I dreamt about this role where I got paid to just sleep.
    Wow, what a dream job.

• @Btown You are amazing.

Last night, I dreamt that I was cooking oatmeal, only to remember I already had oatmeal in the fridge. 😐

~ Sunset Snuggles