Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• @UKGuy is right. The likes on Facebook just feed into all the poison and manipulation of Facebook. It's really a bad influence on people and our society.

• edited January 2020

@UKGuy @Mark @ubergigglefritz
    I agree 100%. I want a private like button for me to collect the kernels of wisdom I encounter here, not a public one. That needed clarification!

• edited January 2020

I think an anonymous like or dislike button could be a useful tool for someone inside the website . For instance , am I correct that you don’t have to be logged on to read the forum ? So , perhaps if a certain profile ( no photo, no about ,)logged in only to “like “ or “ dislike” a forum posting , something is up with that profile .

• edited January 2020

A few updates today that relate to recent conversations here:

• Notes are now displayed and functional within conversations.
    • 'You Visited' section added to Visitors page.
    • Gender added to Visitors, and doubled list to 20.
    • Blocking and Reporting can be done within conversations.
  • Is there a reason for marital status not to include "Separated" as an option? I've been separated for 7 years and it's highly unlikely we'll ever get back together, as she lives over 1000 miles away. We just haven't bothered with all the paperwork yet. It doesn't feel right to select "Single", even though that's pretty much true.

• edited January 2020

Pleasure!

@dontremember You're the second person to ask me this in the last few days coincidentally. It will get added soon.

• @Mark Love the updates! Great additions! =)

• @Mark I think THIS should be your new profile pic. 😊

• Great updates, i just have a question. On the search page why are there blank spaces between profile pictures. I noticed it but it seems so random.

• edited January 2020

@ubergigglefritz @littermate @sillysassy :+1:

@BashfulLoner I only see equal spacing around each photo for normal aesthetic reasons - thumbnails stuck together would look unpleasant. It's pretty much always been like that so are you referring to something else?

Screenshot of what you see would be great if possible.

• edited January 2020

Interesting. It might be unrelated but I notice your device's resolution is no man's land between mobile and tablet display break-points. E.g. The bottom nav is designed to only show for mobile.

I can't seem to reproduce the issue by resizing my browser to match your resolution but perhaps I can find an emulator for your device in order to replicate your environment.

What device are you using? And is this a new issue or been for a while?

• This is on my iPad but i have the same thing on my iphone

• That's so strange. Is it a relatively new issue?

• I’ve always had the issue. I am usually on my phone but it’s broken now, i initially thought it was a resolution issue but when i saw it on the iPad it made me wonder. Could it be people blocking me or something?

• If we block someone, is there a way a blocking of their social interactions also? Why are so many of the threads un platonic cuddling related?

• If we block someone, is there a way this can include their social interactions in the treads also?

• @WKCuddles
    I guess the threads are just people having a chat. One can learn a lot about potential cuddlers that way, when they are talking to someone else.

• Please, please give us a 150 mile filter.

• @mark I love the new Note feature on the messages!!!! I just used it today.... It's FABULOUS!!!!! I do have one question.... Will the note follow the user profile if the message is deleted? (for example if they message you in another 6 months and you didn't add the note to their ACTUAL profile)

• edited January 2020

@BashfulLoner I had to test to make sure but doesn't seem blocking is related to this.

@sillysassy Glad you like it. Yes, the note is technically associated with the profile. It's just being displayed below the conversation in addition to that. It will also be displayed in Favorites list soon.

• Thanks @Mark, i guess it’s not a big deal, just curious as to what caused it.

• What would you think of giving new users the option (maybe even suggesting) to start off with their account muted so they have a chance to look around before getting flooded with unsolicited messages?

Also, how about letting users set their own limit on the number of incoming messages? It sounds like the site already has a limit on mailbox size, but it may be higher than anyone really wants to sort through.

• "...limit on the number of incoming messages"? We live in very different worlds.

• Ha! No, I don't have that problem! I suspect only the non-pro women would use it, but if it helps make their experience here more pleasant we all benefit.

• Want to help nonpro sincerely platonic women cuddlers? Report peeps who use the site for sex in any way, regardless of gender or pro/nonpro status. Boot them out right away. Maybe then the numbers of inappropriate messages will diminish slightly when people start to get that this site is PLATONIC and the sexy underbelly gets eliminated.

• There's a limit on mailbox size? Lol. What is it? 😇