Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

I don't know if this is part of the site already as I'm not a professional cuddler, but I think that in addition to what's already there as part of the process for becoming a pro they should get a run-down on what each section of the forums is for. I think at this point most of my posts on here are to tell professionals attempting to advertise that they're posting in the wrong section. It doesn't make a good first impression but at the same time they could just not know there's a pro cuddler request section.

• I think it would be helpful if next to ur profile name it indicated if you can host or travel to others ; also if it said something like “ willing to travel to ...”

• I second @zoeloveshugs ... that would be very useful

• Odd. I have zero use for knowing a person's travel preferences without looking at their profile. People's needs are so different, ha. On the other hand, I think both professional status and location (at least in the forums) would be hugely beneficial. We can only have so many notations or information next to someone's name and I would find those two things more helpful for everyone... 🤷

• @zoeloveshugs you can set a second location on your profile - this indicates to fellow cuddlers you are willing to travel/meet from that location. Search will also allow others to find you based on that second location. Maybe that helps?

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited July 2020

I don't think too much info should clog up profile names or forum names so would agree with you @ubergigglefritz that those two things would really be beneficial and probably most important out of all the potentail info. Could have their names in red if they're a professional to further cut down on displayed text while still conveying relevant information. So for example "Name (Manchester)".

• I'd like some accountability for "professional" cuddlers who flake out on you and then block you. No recourse but to appeal to the site moderator.
    There seems to be more than a few people here that don't act like adults. If you whiffed and forgot an appointment, say so. If you just looked at the customer again and don't want to do it, say so.

This passive-aggressive crap can ruin things. Fortunately, I've had more great experiences than bad.

• I realize this is ultimately superficial, but I think being able to select either "body type" in the search filter, or "body type open to cuddle with" would be helpful.

Knowing ones preffered touch/cuddle style would also be nice to know upfront.

I'm new to this and gotta say it's been scary putting myself out there, and scarier still sifting through potential cuddle partner contacts that want to jump right into bed to caress each other.
    Yikes!

I don't expect people to read through my entire profile, but maybe if they could weed me out it would help prevent some of the uncomfortable feelings in moving from just looking to the ready to meet (and might cuddle) stage.

• @geoff1000 and @Lev136
    I think a reason you may be blocked by people you haven't interacted with is because when they do a cuddlers search, you show up in their list, but for whatever reason they aren't interested, and because there isn't a 'remove from search results' option they click 'block' instead.

Maybe adding 'remove from search results' would also be an improvement?

Another I haven't seen suggested (but may have missed) is a way to screen out those with blank 'about me' sections.

Love the map pin idea and travel range suggestions too.

• @Mark
    Please can I ask for a "remove from cuddler search" tag, as an option instead of blocking which also prevents conversation ?
    Thx

• @Mark

A way to do a keyword or user name search in forum threads?

I made other suggestions, on July 6th, but didn't know to do the @ piece.

Great site by the way! Wish I'd known about it pre-pandemic, but am looking forward to when I may be able to meet someone I've met through here, in real life, post-pandemic, for some CC.

~ thank you ♡

• Hello, professional cuddlers should be mandatory to post a minimum of 3 pictures including a full body shot and they must complete all fields in the profile. If you want to charge you can't be "mysterious" full trasnparancy. Also it would be nice if the site could promote itself to try to attract some non professionals as well, it sucks that everyone new (female) cuddler that shows up is a "pro" and if they want to be a pro then their profile can't go live until they're approved. Because it's even worse when you send a message and say hello to somebody and you communicate with them for a day or so only to find out the moment before you're about to schedule a session that it's going to cost you $200 for a 2hr session because now it shows them as "pro pending approval"

• "including a full body shot" No. If this became a requirement, I would leave. I am NOT advertising my body for sale. That would make this site even MORE confusing about whether this is platonic or sexual. No no no. I'm sorry. Completely disagree with that suggestion. =( One of the ways I keep my inquiries platonic and trouble inquiries very LOW, is including the professional pictures I do. If I added a full body picture, oy, that would ruin any effort I have successfully made so far to self-filter bad fit clients from even messaging me. =( Again, if I were required to include a full body picture to be a professional on this site, I would leave, as that would indicate this site is NOT on the same page as me as far as what is important with regards to my service offered. There are plenty of cuddle professional websites which may be a better fit for someone who prioritizes looks above other things. We don't need CC to become another one. =(

• @Mark @SoulcuddlerZ @reurbo is there a way to search a person's posts ? Like if you enjoy a person's posts and are interested in seeing other ones by them in the forums ?

• edited July 2020

@pmvines See under Is there a way to find all posts from a user in the FAQ. The method described there is unofficial but it still seems to work OK.

(But I am not sure how to search within those posts only).

• @ubergigglefritz I agree with you that full body shots should not be required for pros. However, I don't think the motivation for wanting to see a full body shot is necessarily sexual. The fact is that cuddling may be a very different experience depending on one's partner's body type, and people may have preferences. I think your pictures don't hide your body type, and that's fine, but with some cuddlers you really don't know what you're getting.

• @CozyGuy75
    A "pending" pro can't charge, they have to be approved first. If there isn't enough information, then don't choose them.

• Ah thank you @respectful you are always a wealth of knowledge

• @mark @SoulcuddlerZ @reurbo I have heard some people say they cant leave negative karma cus the person blocked them . Is there not a work around for this ? Seems an easy way to be a creeper and and then leave the person unable to write honestly about their experience

• edited July 2020

@pmvines I agree, it's always bothered me somewhat. I'll get this properly logged so it gets addressed in the near term.

• Thanks @Mark ! I have heard from several women including one just today that they cannot leave karma on some pretty shady dides for that reason

• @PillowCuddle The fact that there are different preferences for cuddle partners is even more reason to be honest. If someone is not honest, then that can be reported in a review. It doesn't change the fact that I am uncomfortable advertising my body in the form of a full body picture. I am not trying to hide anything, as one lost client thought, it's just simply not the core benefit of what exactly makes me a good or bad fit for someone. If that is THAT important to someone, they usually aren't my ideal client anyway. It's one way I filter my inquiries, so a requirement that would basically eliminate one method of filtering inquiries would lessen how successful I have been in only seeing good fits and thus would make me less safe, and that is why I would not accommodate such a requirement.

You can tell a lot about a professional based on the pictures she/he chooses to use and not use. No need to try to "fix" that by eliminating the options, just use that to help yourself filter out the pros also. If their profile (including both the words and pictures) doesn't inspire you to message or their messages in addition to their profile don't inspire you to book a session, then find someone else or do without. A full body picture may give you physical information that may slightly affect your experience, from all the terrible (and good) stories I have heard about pros, the odds of that determining whether an experience a good or bad one are incredibly low.

Basically, none of the stories I heard have anything to do with body type, but rather their attitude, demeanor, communication skills (or lack thereof), intent, cuddle skills (or lack thereof), etc. None of those you can tell from a picture. And like I mentioned, IF body type is the most important and essential thing for someone, there are plenty of cuddle sites which prioritize that. 😇

• edited July 2020

Locked temporarily as the moderator discussion keeps overlapping into here. This place is intended for feature requests.

EDIT: Now unlocked.

• Favorites Sort - Feature Request

Would lovity-love a way to 'sort' favorites!

By distance (preferred) or by last time online.

Thank you for your consideration,
    ~QL

PS - A 'not intersted' option (-vs- blocking someone) would also be a welcome addition.
    That way on say my side, I could select 'not interested' and remove them from my search, but they could still message me from their side.

Thanks again @Mark ~ This is a great site!

• Not sure if it's been recommended, but I'd pay to have additional location fields, up to 4 would be incredibly beneficial as I travel frequently. It helps me advertise my upcoming travel cities in advance so I can plan + book ahead. To avoid confusion I always preface where I am and where I will be in my profile, however having it show in searches for members actually puts me on their radar.

• I feel like adding a video chat feature could really be beneficial. It would allow for communication to remain on site, pros and enthusiasts can participate in video chats without giving out personal information and It could also help identify someone, which I feel would help deter others from creating fake profiles.

• I just noticed that there was an acknowledgement of my "150 mile" request back in April.

Here's my easy explanation for why this has value to me: 200 miles puts all of New York City effectively 101 miles from my house. New York City is 195 miles away if you draw a straight line on a map! This places a tremendous number of cuddlers who are on the fringe of that range in my search results.

My take: I've done interface coding. It's nothing too crafty. Not my forum, not my decision... but it sure makes sense from barely within 200 miles of a highly populated area. I won't ask any more.

https://www.distancecalculator.net/from-syracuse-to-new-york-city

• Did something get changed for email notifications? I'm not getting emails for every response on posts I'm following anymore... Thanks!

• edited August 2020

@Snowbound That's added now.

@ubergigglefritz Yep! I don't understand why that email handling is part of the core forum software. But yes, we have now changed it so that it only emails you once for unread replies on bookmarked threads.

• @Mark it's perfect, thank you!