Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• @Zundar Aha, thank you! Makes me feel better. :3

~ Sunset Snuggles

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Some good ideas here yet I think the site is pretty good for my purposes.

• I would like to see a response rate. Example: (90% responses to inquiries) This would not have to be based on answering every single message but based mainly on first contact.

If they are no longer active then their response rate will go down and less people will waste time messaging them.

If they are active but just don't want to respond back then nine times out of ten then in my book, that would not be someone that is compatible with me in the first place.

Additionally, another search parameter could be to only see cuddlers over a selected response rate.

• @Buck That's a cool idea. There must be a widget for that, as places like Air BnB have a note like, "Usually responds within 2 hours", etc. for hosts. It would be neat to see something similar, for members, here. I may take a day or two due to volume and life, but I respond to every PM I receive.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited May 2022

@Buck
    The response rate in theory is a nice idea but something to consider is myself and many others don't reply to any messages that are inappropriate. I report then block them instead. Women here receive ALOT of messages against the TOS . It would have a negative impact on our response rate.
    I also don't respond to random messages that are not related to booking. We get quite a few time wasters who want to chit chat with us freely. I personally ignore these messages as I don't want to encourage endless messages with people who are not a serious potential client.

• <3 reactions for posts. Some times it's just easier to react than to come up with the right words to say "I agree and relate to this so much!" I just want to press a button that adds an emoji to the posts I like.

• Can someone read the forum posts of someone blocked? If A blocks B does A still see B's forum posts?

• @snugbuddy I've even had someone respond quite nicely to my forum post but they have me blocked. Funny and odd.
    But I have to keep revisiting profiles cause I forget what I read. I've got that ole CRS disease. Maybe that is why I am blocked.

• edited May 2022

Thanks @achetocuddle. I asked because I've been blocked by people with whom I've had no private correspondence. Also by people whose profile I never visited. It was after some debate on the forum. So I assumed I was blocked because they didn't want to see my posts. But in light of your post stating they can still read posts by people they've blocked, blocking me because they don't want to see my posts can't be the reason unless they are not aware that they will still see my posts.

• @snugbuddy How did you find out you were blocked?

~ Sunset Snuggles

• By clicking their profile. Is there another way? If (conditional not accusation) you are responding to my statement about never visiting their profile, clicking and visiting are different. Once blocked I can't visit. I was going to stipulate that in my post, but didn't think it necessary.

• @snugbuddy I use the block feature for different things. Sometimes I use it because I dislike the person due to their forum posts and I don't want to see their profile or have them be able to start a conversation with me. I have also been blocked by people that I have had no private conversation with (as far as I can recall). I assume they dislike my pic or about me and want to make sure they don't see them again, since this was before I started posting on the forum. I find it helpful to get that heads up about who to avoid (if they post in the forum). Sometimes it confirms a feeling I had about them.

• Here are some suggestions. Unless one already exists that I'm not aware of, can there be a feature where we can see a list of who blocked us? Also can something be implemented where when someone sends a message to someone just before blocking, the blocked person can't see the message. This happened when a hit and run artist sent me a message and then blocked me, thereby denying me a chance to respond .

• It would be super nice to have folders for our messages, so I could sort out the ones I've responded to, and just see the ones I still need to answer. 🥺

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles Now I have to tease you. That is only a problem for the super popular like you. Lol. Just messing with you. It's a good suggestion.

• I think the ladies would appreciate a paper shredder emoji to put all the creepy messages in.

• Allow us to search by city. That way travelers can book in advance when in their non home city

• @TeeBird ~ On the search screen, click "custom" then you can type your destination city ~ Voila!

• May have already mentioned this but add a Search feature in the Inbox.

• edited May 2022

Treating people like adults capable of their own verification of information and allowing open discourse in the forums.

• @achetocuddle hahaha I just encourage people to write me, is all. 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @TheMidnightOwl: Oh, all this website forbids is the spread of harmful misinformation on its public forums.

If we want to "openly discourse" with anti-vaxxers and flat-earthers and other science-deniers, hey, we've all got access to Facebook, don't we? I mean. We are adults.

• edited May 2022

The problem is that only one group decides what’s misinformation is. To others, what that group says is misinformation. It’s all based on what sources one reads and level of critical thought and search for truth before truth was rewritten that one possesses. Facebook and most other social media platforms also practice banning and silencing people who don’t follow the echo chamber narrative that is reflected here, which has been confirmed by their own admissions of doing so, so that isn’t a space for free speech and true discourse, either.

Although the Ministry of Truth may say so, 2+2 does not equal 5 no matter how many times it’s repeated to and by the masses, and saying 2+2=4, which has been the correct answer all along, is now considered disinformation.

• edited May 2022

@TheMidnightOwl
    All sources are not equal.

I choose to listen to the source that has 100’s of millions of dollars of research behind it and has for generations been attracting great thinkers, brilliant scientists, and beautiful souls who are trying to help the world by making it safer and healthier.

Others may trust the musing of a single uneducated man with a podcast with nothing to back his claims who also has a grudge against the medical community.

• Flat-earthers are equally bothered by the way their group's definition of "misinformation" isn't treated with the respect given to the other side's definition. It's like people prefer to listen to scientists or something!

Hey. When all else fails, there's always 4chan.

• @TheMidnightOwl

"truth before truth was rewritten"

Ah, so you are a conspiracy theorist. Good luck with that.

• It’s all based on what sources one reads and level of critical thought

Bending the truth to hear what you want to hear is not critical thought. Respected, peer-reviewed research put out by the likes of John Hopkins, Harvard, the NIH and others have been accepted for decades as the standard bearer for scientific veracity. The pandemic happens and suddenly they are manipulating the world. Please…critical thought snort

• @FunCartel

All of those institutions are run by lizard people from their secret base, which is located just outside of the world's rim. Those who haven't been red-pilled call this place "Antarctica".

I demand respect.

• @HogboblinZwei My eyes have been opened!
    🤣🤣🤣

• edited May 2022

How about this - since new female enthusiast cuddlers usually get bombarded with messages, maybe for the first two weeks, new members cannot receive the first message? They have to send the first messages (and also cannot send messages to brand new accounts) in this time frame.

This way, new profiles won't feel overwhelmed and can sift through and message the profiles they resonate with.