Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• @sunnysideup On the flip side some will leave because they are not getting responses. In addition, what is overwhelming to some is an opportunity to others. They already have a pause option so I do not feel this is a necessary measure.

• Right, and there's also the mute option.

• 2.4 =2
    2.4+2.4=4.8
    4.8=5
    ie ~ Sometimes 2+2=5

• Didn’t know this was a math thread for second grade rounding.

• Actually that kinda makes sense. That, or I really need to eat something

• edited May 2022

It makes sense only in context. If you are doing something that allows rounding yes. But if you have a situation that requires precision—not so much.

They call it math conceptualizing in some schools today to give kids more of an intuitive feeling about math. Back not so long ago it was simply called rounding.

• It would be nice if we had an option to collapse all of the sticky threads. They fill up my whole phone screen, and once you're past newbie status, you don't need them, much.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Seconding @SunsetSnuggles: That would be pretty nice. Other threads sometimes get added to the stickies temporarily, but not often enough for it to be worth getting a screen full of stickies every time you load the forum page (imo, anyway).

• @DaringSprinter has a profile note about this, and I have to agree... I would like to see Religion options like "None" or "Unsure". I just chose not to answer it, but it would be nice to put something accurate.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• It would be nice if in the Karma section, Pro's had a P icon next to their name. Sometimes I'm only interested in what enthusiasts have to say, and you've got to click into every individual profile, to see which they are.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited May 2022

@SunsetSnuggles I second that. I'm mostly interested in the karma the enthusiasts leave. Would be nice not to keep clicking through them all to know which is which.

• It appears that markdown isn't supported within our profile's About Me section; it would be awesome if this were possible! Thanks.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@SunsetSnuggles It's been requested before... I would love that. What I loved about Myspace and why I was so disappointed when everyone flocked to boring Facebook was the ability to add code and personalize profiles. So while we're at it, I would love to be able to add glittery lettering and a theme song, too. 😆

• @Moxytocin ahaha For sure, let's glitz it up!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @Moxytocin I’m not going to lie: I miss 2005. :) Let’s MySpace-ify!

• It would be nice if we had signatures on the message board. I've never seen one without them. They could be limited to a very short amount of characters, so they don't get out of hand, like a Twitter feed.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited May 2022

For relationship status, could an option be added for being in an open relationship? For the non-monogamous and polyamorous folks on here. Thank you so much.

• Would it be possible to add tags to posts? The admins and mods could take suggestions from member to make a list of topics so forum posts could be sorted by topics.

• @Mark It seems the below rule might need to be revisited, as names like "Satan" and "cunt" have been allowed by the mods.

"Personal Attacks: While debating and discussion is fine, we do not allow rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks."

Thank you for your time.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Testing...

• edited May 2022

What the heck is the deal with some threads not bumping, not showing there was a new post, not saving a post, etc??

An idea... instead of deleting one's content,

Can we first go back to when a warning was given so people can edit themselves?

Can we please have a 'content warning' that mods can add to a thread title to indicate people might get offended??

Standard:
    Thread Title

Cautionary:
    ⚠️❄️🚩 Thread Title

See how easy that would be? A simple way to alert the sensitive that a thread may not be for them.

• If there was a tab which shows recently updated cuddler's profile, wouldn't that be nice. Cuddlers update their profile, upload new photos, change their rate, etc... what if all these changes were consolidated in a new tab (something similar to Professionals, Enthusiasts, Online and Nearby).

• @Mark

At your next review of policies and procedures, I think it would benefit the community as a whole if all mods adhered to the same tiered approach to disciplinary actions against users. Perhaps creating a flow chart to follow based on types of behavior that draws various consequences.

Beyond that, I don't think it's an appropriate use of their power to silence someone without explanation and to not respond when asked for clarity. We don't treat people like that in real life, and we shouldn't here either.

• @quixotic_life - From what I understand, banned members are shown a reason why they were banned. They may not discuss it with anyone else for privacy reasons. I have no idea what happened, so I'm just talking out of my ass right now.

• edited May 2022

The account was placed in a brief forum timeout along with another member that was involved in the squabble.

It's just a way to allow the heat of the moment to dissipate for those involved. It also helps the readers of the thread to be saved from topics derailing any further.

As this is such a mild action, it's at the mod's discretion whether they choose to issue a warning or go straight to the timeout. Also, mods can but are not required to privately respond to a recipient of an action -- they'd have no time for anything else.

In regards to the comment about threads not updating - that was a soft-close. We either close a thread outright, or soft-close it which allows it to continue but no longer bump. That action was applicable to everyone.

There are no plans to change the internal policies that cover the above topics.

• edited May 2022

@Mark,

With all due respect, I hardly beleive a few seconds to put the mod tag in the forum saying, "whoa you're both on a time out" is too much to ask.

Like I tried to explain in my message yesterday, not doing so left the door open for people to make leaping assumptions about me, because there was no way to discern I'd been timed out and couldn't respond, vs someone concluding, "Oh yeah, she is a microaggression spewing racist and knows it or she would have come back with a rebuttal. Good on him for calling that out."

Do you see the difference and the harm that's caused??

I'll leave that at that.

On a personal note...
    This has been a really upsetting situation to go through and has triggered some things in me that have shown I shouldn't be here at this time. So ultimately, it won't impact me what you do or don't choose to do. It was mearly a suggestion to prevent another from going through something similar in the future. But thanks for the reinforcing message to those who are truly here trolling others to keep up their antics - they work.

• A feature to hide a user would be very helpful. I may not be interested in a profile, but I do not want to block the user to filter him/her from my results. Ability to unhide someone also requested.

• @maanka - Blocking only prevents them from viewing your profile and private messaging you. You can still interact with them in the forums.

• It would be nice if in the Karma section, Pro's had a P icon next to their name. Sometimes I'm only interested in what enthusiasts have to say, and you've got to click into every individual profile, to see which they are. — @SunsetSnuggles

I second that. I’ve noticed some pros hire other pros and get Karma from them, but that doesn’t tell me how they are as a pro; it tells me how they are as a client— and maybe as a cuddle partner. I too click on the profiles of those who leave Karma so I can see whether they are pros or not.

• @SunsetSnuggles - Most guys may only have karma from pros. It's very difficult for a guy to get an enthusiast to want to cuddle with them. So I quit trying. It got too depressing.