Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• @bnateddybear that is a fresh idea and I like it! Do you mean to say you would like to know where they might be traveling ect? I don’t know if I’d be into closely monitoring my location lol, but would definitely be cool with an integrated function on the site which showed routes and general locations or even territory people cover, both as pros and enthusiasts. Perhaps someway to alert repeat cuddle buddies when travel brings one within the other’s range. Just snowballing here but I think that’s a very cool suggestion.

• edited February 2022

Would it be possible to be able to ban someone from the forums, but not from PM?

@cookiecrumb - This is already an option: banned/permanent FORUM timeout, but still able to PM. [-Sid]

• I'd like it if states were listed in thumbnails. In a lot of cases, a town name might exist in multiple states and you actually have to visit the profile to see if the person is near you or not.

• I agree with the thoughts of @flordagirl on verifying photos.
    I saw a site that had an option to be “verified” using something like a combination of government issued ID upload, photos in specific positions (smile, peace sign, arms crossed, etc.) while holding up a piece of paper with a number or phrase as directed by the site admin.
    This is something that could have a fee associated with it so it is revenue for CC.
    Though there would then be additional costs/time to review the submissions and also legality of access to/storage of PII (personally identifiable information). Cyber security insurance?

• I wish there was a search function in the forums. (Not sure if this has been mentioned previously)

• @SweetiSammi - they have it... I just used it today… if you go to all discussions and then all the way at the bottom:

• @ShaneMTB ohhh thanks! It was hidden!

• @ShaneMTB is the ambassador to Youdamanistan. 🤓

• @shannont - there are individuals, particularly pros, who will ask someone who does not have a photo on their profile to send a photo of themselves doing something specific, like holding up two fingers or writing today’s date on a piece of paper. There are guys who refuse to send photos on this site and personally I would not meet with someone who would refuse to do that. I’m not tech savvy and I’m able to do it. Anyone who says they can’t is probably lying.

• @SweetiSammi the Search function is not brilliant, and sometimes you have more luck using Google.

• I don’t think it’s necessary to ask what a person does for a living I don’t see how that has any bearing on cuddling. I like to know if a person smokes or not because I can’t stand the smell of smoke. And a couple of my clients have asked if they can meet me at a bar for drinks. And I don’t drink so I rather know if a person drinks because I don’t like them drinking during a cuddling session. I love the idea of questions like what’s your favorite cuddle position. Or your least favorite. Yeah I’d like it to be more geared around cuddling and less about dating sites feel.

• Suggestion: when a member is banned, pending booking proposals with them should automatically be cancelled.

• @WriterGF I would also like state abbreviations!

Thank you for the ideas @Babichev

• Does anyone know if there’s a way to get on the site quicker instead of having to put your password in every time. I’m the only one that has access to my phone so I don’t need to have to put my password in and every time. I wish it was more automatic. And how come sometimes I get messages from people but they don’t show up in my visitors? How do they go under the radar😝

• @KozyKim If you have an iPhone activate Touch ID.

• I think State Issued ID should be required for joining here to verify who the person is and you should have to submit a picture of you holding that ID. I hate to say it but I have found it a little concerning that nobody knows for sure you are who you say you are or if something happened to someone nobody would know the real identity of the person. It should be verified but the site only just as precautions for safety.

• @cuddle2cuddle1 Everyone has a different take on this. I think almost all of my meetups have started, first deciding if there is some honest connection. But step 2, the meetup, has always started with me showing my ID, and asking the person to take a photo and send it to their "safe person", the person they are using to check up on them.
    You design the protocol you are comfortable with. Always be sure you are comfortable with the situation and trust your gut. Always use a safe person to know where you are meeting and the time frame. If your meeting is going to last longer than you expected, always update your safe-person with a word or two. It's not really all that big a deal and it keeps everyone safer. It also makes it easier to relax and get the most out of your connections.

• Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but I would love to be able to put a caption on my pics.

• edited March 2022

People keep talking about states or state id. Don't people realize this is an international site and many countries don't have states?

• [Deleted User]honeycuddle (deleted user)

Would be great if a calling option could be added that way people can make their first contact on the app .I've only seen this on dating sites bit think its a great way to help wuth safety and warming up to each other when you ready to talk worhout givibg yr details .

• edited March 2022

I have several issues with the idea of doing things like this:

• I don't want my info stored on a 3rdt party site.
    • It implies that the site is responsible for validating the identity of people, which also assumes some risk, for bad actors. Your safety is your own responsibility, not the website's.
    • And it would be an expensive task to manage that piece of information.
    • I don't trust that my data would be kept secure.

There are some 411-type-proxies out there which will run a background check, which you pay for, and they will provide a minimum excerpt of your data, publicly, so that you can provide that reference as proof of identity.

• I also find it important to show the state (or province) with the thumbnail photos. The city is not enough. I have to look at the profile and scroll to the bottom every time. There are more negative side effects but won’t list them here…
    I’d also like a read receipt for messages. So many times Pros don’t respond to questions/messages but they’ve been ‘online’.

• Be able to search your favorites. For example if I'm traveling, I'd like to search my favorites from the area I'm traveling to in order to reach out to them for cuddles. As it is now we'd have to comb through all our favorites.

• I can honestly say that I've never liked the "read" receipt function on any website that's had it. Sometimes people don't have the energy to respond for a while. Let them take their time in privacy. Why torture me with the idea that I'm being deliberately ignored?

• @UKGuy I am sure they could offer as an option whatever the equivalent would be overseas, if there is one (even if it just country). If you don't live in an easily identifiable city, you end up with a lot of profile visits that are wastes of the other person's time. For example, I get a lot of visits from people in the UK who think I might be in Great Britain's Windsor.

• @WriterGF - seems if they are using a search function with the distance set for a certain radius that they would not be getting people from another continent.

What I would like is if the button for contacting pros was a little more clear that it is not just for booking an appointment but also for messaging. When I first got on here I’d get a message from a pro but the button said “Book appointment” and the message was accompanied by something that said by contacting them I was booking an appointment or some such thing. As a result, I did not respond to these messages. Since that time I’ve seen in the forums others have gone through that same confusion.

I’d also like to see a few points about the terms of service emboldened when people sign up. Specifically that only those with pro accounts can ask for or accept payment for cuddling, that contact information with pros may not be exchanged unless an appointment has been booked, photo guidelines, and ultra emphasizing that this site is for platonic cuddling only and if you violate that your account will be closed. Those are the things the moderators deal with most frequently. I’m left wondering if folks did not realize this or if they did know it but thought they could get away with it.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

I can totally see why we get so many new pros advertising outside of the pro request forum because I just did it inadvertently myself (I know better) and subsequently moved my post. Could the pro request forum be made a little easier to find?

• I live in Minneapolis. I recently searched in Colorado, since I may travel there. After I reset to Minneapolis, I still see a pro cuddler in Bolder. I can't make any change in the filter, to make it go away.

• For example, as I described in my previous post, Here are my search settings.
    I get 32 matching cuddlers. All but 1 are from the near Minneapolis area.
    But that oddball match is from Boulder, CO.

• Does the one in Boulder list two locations? That can result in the kind of thing you're seeing.