Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• @waynewv I never messaged a pro first, though as far as I can tell, I see that tapping the "request to book" takes one to the message screen. Though that's all I know.

• @Lovelight Thanks for reporting that issue, it's now been fixed

• @waynewv just click that button and write a message. You don't have to propose a session. It's totally normal. Make sure you have read the whole profile carefully first.

• I think @waynewv makes a good point though – people don’t know that they can send a message by clicking “request to book“ because the label of the button is a misnomer. You can’t expect people to know that something labeled that way is going to lead to something other than the button’s label. I think the button should be relabeled.

• @nurturingman , yes, that was my point, it appears that the only way to contact them is to ask for a cuddle. The first time for me I had no clue.
    @CuddleDuncan , @Lovelight , yes, I think I found that by doing it, but i was afraid it was going to only ask/request for a cuddle. It would be nice if it has a block to check to send a message.
    I had someone contact me and ask how to send a message to a person that is listed as a friend on my profile, the person had no clue how to just send a message, so I told him to click on it and then there would be a option to send just a message.

• I would recommend changing to say "Contact" and on the following page, give the option to book, message, or booth with message

• Apologies if this has been brought up before but I’d love to be able to upload a short verification video to let folks know that I am really me vs someone using my pictures. I’ve had a multitude of people try an CB press me for my phone number and say that they don’t want to book unless they hear my voice and determine compatibility before investing ect. A short video might remedy that or otherwise give people a better feel for who they might want to connect with.

Also it would be really great if we could group text / message. For example, ‘hey to all my favorite cuddle buddies in ( insert state/ city / area ) I will be traveling your way in December if you like to connect for more cuddles ect ect.’ While I try and post my t da bel dates and destinations it’s impossible for me to contact everyone I’ve had the pleasure of chatting with, possibly cuddled before ect.

Just a couple ideas 😊

• @Nature_Lover_ A group message would be awesome, especially if you travel often! 😊 There are quite a few people on here I'd be interested in cuddling that are normally too far. If they planned on visiting Vegas, it'd be great for them to be able to easily send an update or notification. (and who wouldn't want to come to Vegas?) ;)

• edited October 2021

@Nature_Lover_ I also wish we could embed videos and other objects in our bios the way you can in a discussion post (a feature I’ve already requested), but for now I have put a link to a YouTube video at the top of my bio so people can click on it to watch it in a new browser window (or in the app itself on a mobile phone).

• Good point @waynewv - that's probably why I get some overly direct first messages (like a date + time with no other info). I'd love for this to be fixed as well!

• @waynewv , @nurturingman yeah, it's understandable. I took it they did that to emphasize that it's a paid service and to further distinguish from non pros. Though perhaps there could be a better middle ground.

@Gary thank you. :)

• "Discuss Booking" might be a step in a good direction. It would be interesting to see if that made any difference in contrast to the current wording.

(This demonstrates my personal tendency to take small steps. 😁 )

• Another thing that would be nice to change: the timezone feature. We should be able to set it during Booking and see it in the banner reminders. It's quite tricky to schedule with out-of-town people otherwise

• @jaswbrown glad you agree, hopefully the site can lean towards a functionality tweak to enable this. Distance seems to be a major inhibitor to people connecting for cuddles.
    @nurturingman your link to your YouTube video is BRILLIANT! I’m about to binge watch all of your videos ! I actually just bought some fun equipment to get started with making my own YouTube videos! ❤️

• Please please please, an icon that tells me whether I’ve already replied to a message in my inbox.

• @Nature_Lover_ I travel ALL the time, though mostly outside the US... As a cuddle enthusiast, a 'location notification' wouldn't necessarily be useful to directly use, but I've already had quite a few chats where we've both extended the "If you end up here, let me know..." This would be immensely valuable for pro cuddlers that do a lot of travel, and there are quite a few that I'd sign up for their notification lists. 😁 I also think it could be a great help for those locations that have few cuddlers, but a chance that a cuddler would visit.

• edited October 2021

Reports should be for a big reason not a little silly reason . And allow more debates if someone losing debate shouldn't debate in first place rather then report it . And they are people use report because they hate someone . The person who report for something small or silly reason should get a warning.

• Regarding reporting, I think that the moderators here are doing a fantastic job.

• @JoyfulHeart %100 you are right.but ☝️ sometimes the person who report,reports something very silly reasons example not sticking to the topic,losing debates then reports you rather than face you ect.

• edited October 2021

• Forum content shouldn’t show up on the open web. Should require being logged in to see it.

• Agree with @BellaSera I think more inbox management would be a great feature e.g. the option to search your messages, create folders etc. But as always, already impressed by the breadth of the site and it's features 👍

• @BellaSera and @GracieGirl

The little reply arrow icon next to the date indicates you still need to reply. I got them to add this years ago. 😇

• Would it be possible to show cuddler ratings (Karma) even if they're not a pro? I noticed that when I search for cuddlers, only Pro's have a Karma star on their picture in the search results.

• The option to make our friend list private would be nice.

• It’d be super neat if this site converted to an app

• @ernesto_2 ~ Huh, I'd never noticed that. For sure it would be nice to see that added!!

• @ernesto_2 Karma stars for professionals show up only if they have at least 5 Karma with an average score of five stars, which I think makes good sense.

I would also be in favour of extending it to enthusiasts, it would be helpful. In Search results there is no way of distinguishing between a newbie and an expert without clicking on the profile, and it would be helpful to be able to see at a glance.

I suppose there is a risk of high-Karma enthusiast women becoming even more swamped with messages .... but I kinda feel that if you have reached the point of that many Karma, you must have learned how to deal with that.

• edited October 2021

I think 5 minutes video in profile to talk about yourself and why you need cuddle . Because people can see who you are so they can trust you . It's difficult messaging strangers some sounds cute but in reality they're completely different.

• @Ahmedali999 you can create a video and post a link to it in your profile.