Suggestions and ways this website can be improved

Comments

• [Deleted User]arghdaddy (deleted user)

Maybe this has already been brought up and or it’s somewhat the thing by putting kudos. But I think it’d be cool if we could “like” someone’s profile. Maybe we don’t want to bother them with a message, especially pros. Thanks.

• I’d love for there to be an app for this to receive notifications on my phone when someone messages me.

• [Deleted User]aquariusrising6 (deleted user)

Just wondering if I’m not doing something right….I can’t get my orientation to show up in my bio. If I choose the option “straight” it appears but that not accurate for me.
    How can I fix this?

• @aquariusrising6 Althouh you can select an orientation for some reason pro's orientation does not show up in the public profile like your relationship status. If you feel it is important for others to know I guess you can write it into the text of your profile.

• @aquariusrising6 If orientation showed on profiles it may give the impression to clients that "Straight" female professionals only cuddle men - but professionals are encouraged to cuddle everyone. So for that reason orientation is replaced with "Cuddles: Everyone" on profiles. Is there a particular reason why you wish to display your orientation?

• @lilcuddles4me We do have push notifications, but only for Android based phones. iPhones do not currently support web based push notifications.

• I suggest adding a line in the search filter that allows a searcher to filter out enthusiasts who have placed age limits on who they wish to cuddle. I'm open to cuddling with people of any age, but respect the fact that younger enthusiasts might prefer someone closer to their age.

The ability to filter out suggestions that consider me outside their age preference would allow me to find those who don't, without the need to visit each profile in my search results.

• @DomLarkin , I usually tell one of the moderators personally along with a general report to the site if there is something I need to report.

• [Deleted User]aquariusrising6 (deleted user)

@MissX Thank you! I didn’t know that🙂

@Gary thanks for responding. That makes sense and I see how that’s a benefit. I’m Demisexual and it’s an option on there but just wondering why it wasn’t showing up for me. I went ahead and included it in my bio. It isn’t really important for others to know but I was so happy to see it’s even included as an option since many other sites don’t recognize it😊

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

In the forums, it would be nice if there was a way to filter the posts in Cuddle Requests by ZIP, or some sort of geographical area.

• @CharlesThePoet ~ YES!!!

I think it should be ..
    • Cuddle Requests
    •• Region
    ••• State
    •••• Nearest City/Metro area
    (at least by those first three)

I kind of doubt they will though because as it is people miscategorize their posts. So that would be a whole other issue for them to sort out. But I would totally volunteer to filter/group all that are in there now and then do an ongoing weekly clean up too ~ I mean if that's what the barrier is to doing it...

• I just joined this site today, and my first thought regarding the site itself is to wonder why these posts aren’t sorted by most recent post first or at least archived. It’s kind of annoying to skip through all the posts from 2017 to get to recent conversations. Am I doing something wrong?

• Welcome to the site! What a fun profile pic. I just had to click on it to see your sparkly confetti glass! I'm not that great at all the computer stuff but when I open a thread it automatically shows the last most current post. I usually look through "recent discussions"... Hmmmm I suppose I will learn something new today. :)

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Hey @jdubbs78 ! The posts are sorted by how recently they were updated. When you see an old post on the front page, it's usually because someone's decided to resurrect it with a new comment. When I open a thread that turns out to be old, I usually just skip to the latest comment using the page number links.

That said: we do discourage users from resurrecting old posts too much, unless they have something meaningful to add. So if you see a user constantly bumping old posts with nothing to add but "lol", "agreed", etc as new comments, feel free to flag those comments for us to review.

• I view CC on my iPad, and I’m seeing that long text in the left Facts column can cover text in the right column. Here’s one example:

• @CuddlyKenneth ~ Oh weird! I think there's some sort of known "i-product" interface issue that isn't true for PC's and Androids. Perchance it's related to that...???
    @Gary is who I think knows the ins and outs on that type of thing... Yes??

• In the flimstrip/carousel on the dashboard, I'd like to see states (or at least state name abbreviations) after cities, since there are a lot of city names that are in more than one state; for instance, I just clicked on a profile that said "Peoria" because that's a city that borders Phoenix, Arizona (where I live), but it turned out it was for someone in Peoria, Illinois. There seems to be enough room for at least "Peoria, IL" there to reduce confusion.

• I originally created my own thread for this but @quixotic_life told me about this so I am posting it here as well. Could a sort function be added to the cuddlers page? I know I can do a search but I think a sort function could be useful also. For example, being able to sort by the fields on the search page. Sorting by distance, pricing, etc... Just a thought.

• edited August 2021

There's a search revamp project in our roadmap so I'll add a note there about your request. Thanks.

• I always appreciate the poetry thread.

• edited August 2021

I noticed when doing a search, it gives 5 relationship status options. Though only allows selecting one or any per search. Perhaps that's worth fixing too.

• To "sticky" this thread...

• Can't see prices in search results, while on mobile, without clicking on the pro profile. It makes it kinda awkward when I want to see the price and have to click on their profile, giving them a notification.

• @Mark , this from @CuddleDuncan :

1) Make the Professional Requests board a full board, rather than a sub-board of Cuddle requests

2) Create a new Board called The Library. All threads on this Board will be stickies i.e. only mods can create new threads there, although everybody can post as normal within an existing thread.

3) Transfer to The Library:

This thread (Interviews)
    Cuddling discussions and resources
    This hasn't sat well
    Inappropriate profiles
    Why is there such a disparity in price
    and probabaly a few others as well, that aren't currently stickied.

4) Reorder the list of Boards (it's in the top right hand corner on my laptop) to:
    Cuddle Requests
    Professional Requests
    General
    Professional Cuddling
    The Library

Experienced members will know where the threads they want are, so they will be fine.

This will give a clearer structure for new members. (For example, new members are not currently helped by the Inappropriate profiles of This hasn't sat well threads.)

Fewer stickies at the top of some Boards will help layout on mobiles. But it means we can have more stickies overall, which is what you are trying to achieve.

• Thank you

• When viewing on my phone the search reverts back to when my filters were not chosen.
    Also not sure if this has been asked or suggested.
    Can pros who accidentally give out their numbers in the beginning be given a warning rather than be banned. Thai could already be the case, but sometimes when I’m talking to a pro or non pro they seem to get banned quite quickly. And I am assuming that may be a reason for the pro, not sure about enthusiasts though.
    Thanks

• @Ironman294 you may assume that when a new account gets banned quickly they have done much more than giving out phone numbers too early.

@Sideon, yes you're right, I got carried away and should have put that here!

• edited August 2021

@CuddleWho

4) Reorder the list of Boards (it's in the top right hand corner on my laptop) to:
    Cuddle Requests
    Professional Requests
    General
    Professional Cuddling
    The Library

What's the reason behind this? AFAICT the Cuddle Requests forum is a pointless wasteland, mainly populated by people who appear to be mentally ill. Not a great impression to give first time visitors to the forum.

=) True enough! In fact these pointless posts pop up all over the forum, and my hope was that by having that Board at the top of the list they would be more likely to go in there in the first place and save the mods some work. More thoughtful new members would find the General board quite quickly.

Just a thought.

• edited August 2021

I've noticed a pretty significant bug that can prevent pros from being seen in search, therefore affecting their revenue and CC's revenue.

I've met three pros who are near me, but their location shows exactly 101 miles, which removes them from most people's searches.

• Ability to find members in our inbox by username and keywords would be useful.