What I have found on this site

Comments

• edited October 2022

@KozyKim I πŸ’―% agree! Your son and friends are awesome 🀩 I share the same views about connecting with friends through platonic affection. I have always been popular, not lonely, have a girlfriend (she is aware and we both mutually cuddle other people too) and still chose to cuddle β€œeveryone”. I have always been a cuddly person by nature πŸ€—πŸŽ‰

• If I did "cuddle" with a guy, he'd have to be like 6'8" and give me a piggyback ride through Disney and/or carry me like a wounded calf. I'd pay top dollar for that

• @JBearz That is hilarious and also a good idea.

• @JBearz I am only 6’4” lol πŸ˜‚ and very strong πŸ’ͺπŸΏπŸ¦ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈIt would be fun to give you a piggy 🐷 back ride and or carry you at DisneySprings/Disney!!! 🐭 I have picked up, gave piggy 🐷 back rides and or carried taller/bigger people than you before, so no problem πŸ‘πŸΏ

• I shall confirm! @SuperManCuddles is a big strong boy lol πŸ˜‚

• edited October 2022

@JBearz challenge made
    @SuperManCuddles challenge excepted

• @Sheena123 Thank you very much!πŸ¦ΈπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’ͺπŸΏπŸ†

• @BashfulLoner πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸΏ

• @SuperManCuddles πŸ€” We could go around and interview people about cuddling #CuddleAwarwness

• @JBearz that sounds like fun as well! Also if anyone else is interested in getting picked up/carried by me, feel free to let me know (still taking applications lol πŸ˜‚)

• @SuperManCuddles I will strongly consider it, I dont really have time in my schedule for a Disney trip right now but soon πŸ˜‚

• [Deleted User]Snow_Wizard (deleted user)

Thank you for all the responses. I do get everyone's side on this topic. I didn't want to force or coerce men to cuddle men or more women to cuddle men... I do apologize if I came off sounding like that. I get all them fears, but at the same time be secure in your masculinity or whatever you want to call it and provide strict platonic cuddling. I get set boundaries, rules or whatnot. But in areas of the world that don't have a big group of people who are into platonic cuddling, it might be a good idea to be more open on here to find someone to just cuddle with and discuss the boundaries and rules.

• @Snow_Wizard - β€œI get all them fears, but at the same time be secure in your masculinity or whatever you want to call it and provide strict platonic cuddling.”

No offense but you are doing it again. As I think about my own post in this thread along with posts from @JBearz @Nickoli and @FitSmartCuddler (and many others) I did not hear anything that sounded like β€œfear”. What I heard was a calm and intentional expression of our preferences with each of us explaining in our own words why we choose to not cuddle men.

The fact that you felt you needed to encourage us to β€œbe secure in your masculinity or whatever you want to call it” implies that you believe our preferences are rooted in insecurities. In addition to being insulting, nothing could be farther from the truth.

I am 100% confident and secure about my masculinity. I even had one cuddle partner leave me karma that described me as, β€œa strong, but gentle, kind and present masculine presence.”

Another cuddle partner left me karma which read in part, β€œHis willingness to share his true self (with a glimpse of all sorts of beautiful scars and glittery rainbows) gave me such a strong feeling of safety and awareness.”

I genuinely hope you find what you are looking for. Maybe in the future more people will join this site from your area or maybe you will be able to find a great cuddle partner that lives a little further away that you can spend time with on long weekends. I have found some incredible cuddle partners who live in adjacent states. It is a long drive to see them but totally worth it.

• [Deleted User]Snow_Wizard (deleted user)

again @JohnR1972, that was not my intention, it's just how I perceived it. If I am wrong, my apologies. Again, whatever the issue is that prevents a man from cuddling a man, I just personally believe it is rooted in some kind of insecurity, I respect each person for their choice. But at the same time, I also just wish more people would outside the norm. Where men can cuddle men and women cuddle men and women without fear of it going farther then a platonic cuddle.

• @Snow_Wizard Unfortunately, if you spend enough time here, you see story after story of people trying to push boundaries. The goal of the site is platonic cuddling, but achieving that ideal can't be taken for granted. There are too many people out there looking to take advantage.

• @Snow_Wizard "I just personally believe it is rooted in some kind of insecurity" That sounds like a ridiculous assertion to me. People have preferences on a wide variety of things in life. Why don't you just cuddle in accord with your preferences, and stop wishing others would change their preferences.

• @WriterGF

@Snow_Wizard Unfortunately, if you spend enough time here, you see story after story of people trying to push boundaries.

Exactly! Lots of boundary pushers on here. πŸ˜• Grateful for that ban πŸ”¨.

• A piggy-back ride around Disney? That might be just the thing that makes me finally go!

• i keep seeing broke single girls wanting easy money and horny single dudes

• edited October 2022

@Finnegan2017 @JBearz I know that’s right! As an adult I like hanging around Disney Springs the shopping center and no paid ticket part. As a child and young adult my parents always paid for many fun Disney parks. If anyone wants a piggy 🐷 back ride (outside of free Disney Springs) around the expensive parks, I hope they work there and can give free passes or has a friend that can.

• @taco_libre Do you mean like

• @FitSmartCuddler That's a real shame that your past experience with (some) gay men has led you to feel on guard and uncomfortable with all men...

Curious to unpack that "zing" that you get from cuddling a woman platonically. Doesn't sound very platonic if there's an extra layer of attraction or pleasure there. Not sure a woman is looking to provide a "zing" for someone she is cuddling with either...

I personally feel like it's my responsibility as a man to model the behavior that others have not experienced with men to restore hope that men can be trusted and can nurture and care in a way that is respectful and genuine. My current training in marriage and family therapy also drives me to want to be that kind of role model in others' lives.

• @JBearz Sounds good bro 😎

• @justjeff11: Well said.

Personally, I'd just as soon none of my buddies got a "zing" from me unless we'd talked it out and confirmed it was, say, the kind of "zing" one gets from engaging in snappy repartee.

I don't mind intellectual banter during a cuddle.

• @Snow_Wizard Though I don't agree about your insecurity theory, I will say your thread has made me reconsider cuddling men. I'd at least try it to see how I felt about it

• @JBearz Cool 😎I like your open minded views!πŸ€—πŸŽ‰

• edited October 2022

@justjeff11 said: "@FitSmartCuddler That's a real shame that your past experience with (some) gay men has led you to feel on guard and uncomfortable with all men..."

I'm not on guard and uncomfortable in general. Just in situations where I think they might be angling to "score." And it's not just "gay" men---plenty of straight men are suspect, as the women here remind us over and over again.

"Curious to unpack that "zing" that you get from cuddling a woman platonically."

What would you like to know?

"Doesn't sound very platonic if there's an extra layer of attraction or pleasure there."

Are you talking about non-platonic thought or non-platonic action? Almost everyone has physical preferences (there may be a few very rare and unusual exceptions), whether they want to acknowledge it or not, including when it comes to cuddling. Yes, women too. There's ample proof of that right here on this website.

My thoughts are my business--actions may be yours. I'm very capable of controlling any non-platonic actions.
    Edited for content. [reurbo]

"Not sure a woman is looking to provide a "zing" for someone she is cuddling with either..."

How would she know? See above comments about self-control. If you're a young-ish woman with a beautiful face and shapely figure and you think your cuddling partner doesn't notice it, and can't distinguish between you and his 95-year-old next door neighbor, sweet though she may be, you're not being realistic. Assuming your partner is a straight male, of course.

I'm pretty sure the pros who post pictures accentuating their "assets" are well aware that they're providing an extra zing, which equates to more attention/more customers/more revenue, and are doing it specifically for that reason.

"I personally feel like it's my responsibility as a man to model the behavior that others have not experienced with men to restore hope that men can be trusted and can nurture and care in a way that is respectful and genuine."

A noble and worthwhile pursuit. I strive to do the same.

" My current training in marriage and family therapy also drives me to want to be that kind of role model in others' lives."

• edited October 2022

Edited for content. [reurbo]

This is one of the grossest things I have read on these forums.