🌆🌅🌸🌻❤ New York, NY, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, April 29, 2023

14567810»

Comments

• edited May 2023

So thankful for the love poured out from the community but SO VERY THANKFUL we got to process together without everyone hopeful that we would flounce about the details.

Like @Charlie_Bear said….

It happened.

There was a LOT to process.

But it was only one aspect of things and I refuse to let it cloud or take over the beauty that was experienced throughout the week. Before, during, and after.

I’m going to post more later but mostly wanted to say thank you for respecting our need to process.

♥️♥️♥️

• I feel the same @OhioMike

• edited May 2023

For anyone that wants to discuss the unfortunate events that caused the meet & greet to end early, I just made a new thread so you can participate in that discussion linked below. This way we can then keep this thread focused on the positives! Also, this is not in response to any comments prior to this one.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/16828/discussing-the-ny-meet-greet-ending-early/p1

• I used to stay up and watch reruns of Welcome Back Kotter on Nick at Nite when I was in middle school, so all of my knowledge of Brooklyn was from that show 😅 I finally got to drive in to Brooklyn from Staten Island, though sadly I didn’t see that sign from the intro to the show. I think it’s in a museum now, so next time I’ll have to go check that out ☺️

• For the short time we did get together, I truly felt all the warmth and joy from the community. 💗 After almost 5 years in this industry, the connection this community brings is always a breathe of fresh air --- in good times and bad.

My inbox is open to any guests from the event that want to connect or vent about anything.💗

• @Charlie_Bear
    I love love LOVE that you are so brilliant and mindful to create a space that encouraging sharing the beautiful aspects of this event.
    Sometimes it feels wrong to share the fun happenings but you have given us the chance to show both parts.

The rain…. Did anyone mention the rain??? 😂😂😂

This was at the pavilion after a lovely walk with a new cuddle connection. Thank you for that moment we shared!!!

• @sillysassy Ooh, love the look of the rain! I love "dreary" weather, it makes me hyper. 🤪

~ Sunset Snuggles

• It has been a week since the meet and greet in the park. There has been a lot to process but I just wanted to say that through it all I was able to meet some fantastic people. The connections I made there were amazing and it gave me the opportunity and emotional support that only comes from a family that truly loves what they are doing and for others. Thank you everyone for the hugs and support and the opportunity to meet you. I have made friends that I will cherish from now on. HUGS to all of you and just know that this experience has brought us even closer together.

• And I don’t know if any of you know this…. but Sillysassy is the reason it rained!

• Ooooooh feel like we're about see some sassy with slight chance of silly once she sees that, @safensecure4u2

• @cudbud64 she will tell us she’s a shower of blessings 😊 ☔️

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

I think sillysassy should change her name to "
    Princess Rain In The Face.

• Oh my gosh... You all are killin me! Forgedabowdit....

Gosh I sort of miss the honking hours and crazy drivers and jackhammers….

SORT OF

I told y'all it was going to rain!!!! (I mean I trust the forecast in NYC, I just don't believe the CO weatherpeople!! It NEVER rains in CO hahahaha farmer trauma)

@safensecure4u2 I can totally relate. I imagined I would make new friends, but going through major events like this one shows us a different side of people that we might not have ever encountered.

The connections I made there were amazing and it gave me the opportunity and emotional support that only comes from a family that truly loves what they are doing and for others.

💗🌸🌞

I have made friends that I will cherish from now on.

I completely agree.
    I found some beautiful humans for some frozen delights and a sunset.... so much that happened along the way to and from created memories that my heart will hold and cherish forever. #spoonsandsunsets

• What!!!! You had ice cream and sunsets without me!

• Omgosh….. I had NEVER heard of Ralph’s

So. Many. Options.

I hear there’s a bit of a turf war when it comes to the proper NY experience.

I can now definitively say…

I will eat NY cold desserts any time and ANYPLACE!!! I refuse to choose!!!!!

but #Ralphsisthewinnerseriously