πŸŒ†πŸŒ…πŸŒΈπŸŒ»β€ New York, NY, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, April 29, 2023

Comments

• @ShawnieceHaley
    Glad your coming to NY for the event.
    @deepbreaths
    Glad those in the Tri-state area are showing up.

• Will try my best to make it!! Sounds so exciting πŸ˜€πŸ₯°

• @NJDesiGirl
    Great to hear, hope you can make it.

• I look forward too

• Super glad April is just around the corner! Really looking forward to this meet-up

• Omgosh... the list is growing and growing and the birds are starting to sing earlier in the morning and the days are getting longer......

It’s only February but I am dreaming of Springtime in New York!! πŸ₯°πŸŒΈπŸ’—

• edited February 2023

I’m sure I’ll be around to join in. :) thinking of bringing a mini easel and my paints.

• edited February 2023

@happybear @b0nfire I am planning on going if I can afford it, so I am a much stronger maybe.

Edit: actually put me as a yes, cause I will do my best to be there.

• Have any concrete plans as to location or time been made? I am certainly going to make the drive from Philly but I am concerned about accessibility. I can walk with a cane but not great distances. Meeting in a park or someplace that will involve lots of walking would be an Issue for me. Not to mention finding a place to park. Life was so much easier when I had legs

• @Spud424
    Hope you can make it, still waiting on permit for the venue , it is a park in brooklyn, depending on the choices, I choose locations based on what's available that isn't deep in the park and close to mass transit, parking is available but sparse. I'll provide info once received

• I had said I was gonna make a cuddle game to bring to Vegas but I lied, so now I’m saying I’m gonna bring it to NY. Anyone else going that is a board game nerd? @cudbud64 i know you are in

• @Charlie_Bear Oh dear God is it like cuddle roulette?! Can I play?! πŸ«¨πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited February 2023

@SunsetSnuggles
    I am so afraid to ask what that would be πŸ˜‚

• @Charlie_Bear I will in fact not be square for the meet up. Cuuuz imma be there.

Thinking we'll potentially play the game one of our newest mods will bring, and then potentially hitting up a board game shop somewhere in Brooklyn for more shenanigans with a smaller group.

• Death by snuggles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Yep I changed it. Now it’s a game about consent! Saying no in particular.

• I’m coming

• @Charlie_Bear @cudbud64 ,
    A game sounds great, there are a few stores along those line not far, I know there was a chess club nearby too,
    @thegirl22
    Glad your going, looking forward to seeing you there.

• @Charlie_Bear @cudbud64 @happybear

I think @ChessGirl knows all the good spots for games in the city!

• Great,
    @NYCLatnGuy
    Are you around to attend the event ?
    @ChessGirl
    Hope you can enlighten us with some cool places that are local and open that day.

• I can’t even believe it!!! There are THREE Meet & Greets happening soon. πŸ˜Šβ˜€οΈβœ¨

So much joy abounds. β™₯️

• Bumping this up again!! I can't wait to meet you all!!

• Looking forward to this! :)

• edited March 2023

@ThatBabyGhoul thanks for the bump! I’d love to attend this.

You can put me down as a Manhattan local 😎

• Yay oh YAY!!! Happy dance like crazy crazy. 😊😊😊
    @softkate LOCAL
    I love your profile…. THIS β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Maybe a sun-drenched picnic with fun nibbles and hugging breaks….

And so many more!!
    @Jays0n Manhattan local 😎

I can’t even believe we are down to 50 DAYS!!!!

• [Deleted User]AnthonyA (deleted user)

I’d like to put my name in. I’m excited to meet you all.

• @ThatBabyGhoul
    @sillysassy
    @softkate
    @Jays0n
    @anthonya
    Can't wait to see everyone there 😊

• @happybear and all. So excited for all of you. !

I have a wedding to attend that weekend (not mine πŸ˜‚) So I can’t make this event.

Can’t wait to see the pictures 🀩

• @OhioMike
    Was looking forward to meeting you, they'll be other events, enjoy the wedding, im looking forward to meeting people from afar that I've been chatting with for years, and seeing locals too.

• I just bought my plane tickets a few days ago.. count me as a yes for this M&G! 🀩😁