πŸŒ†πŸŒ…πŸŒΈπŸŒ»β€ New York, NY, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, April 29, 2023

Comments

• It feels like I should already start packing for this!!!

@happybear did you say PIZZA????

• I will likely be going

• I'm really heartbroken, but I'm not going to be able to make it to this event after all. My partner, as the kindest person ever got me a surprise birthday present trip (without realizing it overlaps with this event :( ) I'm really sorry to miss out on another one of these!!!

• Ok, it seems like all the cool kids are going @SlothHugs @justjennn , and i'm getting too much fomo. I will plan to be there too!

• Omgosh... there is a moment of silence in CO.... No MxSmith. 🀨

sigh

@wellnessseeker omgosh... I had to look up what FOMO meant. πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

In my day we just said "I bet you're JEALOUS!!!" hahahha glad you're going to make it out.

• FLIGHT IS BOOKED πŸ˜€πŸ—½πŸ₯‚β€οΈπŸ’―

• 15 more days til April, so far it looks like I will be going. It is so nice the m&g will happen in April , rather than in March, cos the weather here is still chilly.

• All the people attending will warm it up here
    @sillysassy
    Pizza Tour through Brooklyn....Ok...πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ƒ

• By popular demand I will be there πŸ€ͺ

• Yay @Spud424
    You are CERTAINLY on my list of β€œcan’t wait to finally meet!”

Happiness is floating in the air. 😊😊😊

• Wow only a month away now. I think what I am most excited for is to get an authentic New York slice from Sbarro. @cudbud64 tells me it is an absolute favorite among the locals

• [Deleted User]RarestFind89 (deleted user)

I so wish I still lived in the NYC metro area. 😩😩

• I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed @Charlie_Bear

• @Charlie_Bear
    I'd give you a couple of brooklyn's bests that may set the bar high, lots of places have great pizza, I grew up in brooklyn so I'm partial and have been spoiled. Hope you can visit some.

• @happybear --

I did promise we'd hit up a spot that had stuffed meat slices, so recommendations for that are welcomed. How surprising Sbarro DOESN'T make them @Charlie_Bear πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Um @cudbud64 I’ll have you know the stuffed meat lover pizza was the only thing I ever ordered from Sbarro when I wanted to experience authentic New York pizza from the comfort of the mall food court.

• @happybear That would be amazing, thank you.

• edited March 2023
  • [Deleted User]AnthonyA (deleted user)

Maybe I missed it, can someone tell me the location. I’d like to go. :)

• Haha @AnthonyA we're waiting on a recommendation from @happybear

@Charlie_Bear wants only sbarro, he said so himself.

• Based on the location roughly, my recommendation is L & B Spomoni Gardens,
    They have amazing Square Pizza and you must try the Spumoni it's a mixture of Chocolate, Pistachio, and Vanilla Cremalotta Gelato πŸ˜‹
    Trust Me, The Pizza Tour busses stop there...

• edited March 2023

@happybear that sounds good, took a peek at the menu.. but no stuffed meat slices :( ... we're also planning on hitting up Ralph's at some point... 😎

• Nice, all good stuff, there are so many good eats and things to do throughout the city, hope everyone gets a good sampling of all that New York has to offer.

• edited March 2023

Oh @happybear do we have the park locked down? I already booked accommodations but I am not sure if others are waiting on that as well.

• Park is locked down, I will be posting a flyer for the site by the end of the weekend, .
    .we jist received the permit from the park, its going to be held on prospect park in brooklyn in their Cncert Grove Pavillion on Saturday April 29 from 12-5 p.m. it's is accessible to mass transit, more info will be posted by the end of the weekend.

• [Deleted User]kindnessmind (deleted user)

I’m considering

• Hi, I'd like to RSVP- yes.
    Thanks team!

• I'm changing my maybe to a yes.

• I really want to join but not sure if I can escape a bachelorette weekend I'll be at long enough to stop by... I'll be a maybe πŸ™ƒ

• is someone making like a calendar invite for this? or maybe even a meetup group would be cool?