πŸŒ†πŸŒ…πŸŒΈπŸŒ»β€ New York, NY, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, April 29, 2023

Comments

• @inparadise so glad to see another LOCAL!!! Yay. 😊

@Gavalar7t7 I'm going to add your comment to the MEGA Meet & Greet CUDDLE PARTY thread because I 100% agree that it would be super fun to have something out there! I say a LONDON destination Meet & Greet is absolutely what should be happening. And SOON!!! Hopefully @CuddleDuncan would be interesting in helping to get this thing going!!

Also, Welcome to the site!! And may the cuddle gods be EVER in your favor!!!

• I should probably be there too! too early to know for sure, will solidify my spot a couple weeks before the meet up :)

• I would love to make the 90 minute drive from Philly but I am concerned about accessibility. I can walk with a cane but not great distances. Meeting in a park or someplace that will involve lots of walking would be an
    Issue for me. Not to mention finding a place to park. Life was so much easier when I had legs πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• I'm starting to look at Airbnbs for my family to come with me for this one. They'll explore NYC while I hang with you lovely people, but we'd like to be close enough to where others are staying, so where will y'all be!?!?

• edited December 2022

I want to go. I am not a yes yet, but I am gonna try.

• Looking forward to meeting everyone, some have booked places already, some have reached out asking about places, locations to stay, food, fun spots, feel free to reach out.

• Holy Moley!! I can't even believe its already 2023. My calendar is booking up nicely with some fun trips like this Meet & Greet. Its so fun to see all the new peeps signing up and being hopeful. Thank you again @happybear for making this happen. 😊😊😊

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

It is a definite maybe for me. Trying to arrange housing with friends in Staten Island.

• edited January 2023

YAY!!!! @Mman it would be so fun to see you there!!!

Yay @Charlie_Bear so exciting about the possibilities 😊 (no pressure but hopefully there will be dancing this time!!)

• @sillysassy
    Can't wait, looking forward to seeing everyone, feel free to reach out for questions, places to go, see, places to eat.

• @sillysassy hahaha I better not screw that up twice!

• Looking into plane tickets this week 🦊

• @MissAdventurous
    That's great, you'll be welcomed with open arms, as always,
    everybody is welcome, can't wait. 😊

• Wow count me in
    Let’s do it πŸ’ž

• **I'm going ** B)

• @JustaGuySNJ
    Glad all the peeps from the tri-state area are showing up.

• edited January 2023

Thinking about it

• This sounds wonderful! Count me in!

• @delicatesoul Welcome to the site!! This is so fun to see the interest growing.

I think one of my new year ideas was to make sure and GIVE more hugs! This is going to be a fabulous event and I'm so thankful for @happybear & @Bonfire looking into park locations and stuff out there.

I know there are a lot of fun touristy things that are very iconic (like the Statue of Liberty etc.) but what things are less known but still extraordinary?

What kinds of things/happenings/places are y'all going to try and go see?

Goodness I am so excited!! Is the countdown at 100 days yet?

• What a great idea! Thank you organizers. I will come too.

• @Achi1
    Great, glad your attending. It should be a great turnout.

• Is there an event page or anything for this??

• I live in Jersey and am down to attend!

• Someone PLEASE DM me I would like to Donate to the event holders somehow since I cannot attend I'm in florida

• @ThatBabyGhoul
    This will be the event page for the NY meetup, if you go to the first page of this discussion, the info will be posted as it comes available. Hope to see you there.
    @StructuredQueryLanguage
    Glad you can make it, love all the tri-staters attending.
    @FutureHeart2023
    That's greatly appreciated, definately not necessary, hope when the local one comes available or is close to you, you are able to offer and help.

• edited January 2023

Holy wow!!! It’s under 100 days!!!! Now time will fly. πŸ₯°

• Are there any details yet about the exact location?

• So excited that it’s getting closer!! Holy Moley. It’s 53 degrees in CO today and feels like Spring is ALMOST HERE!!! 🌸🌺🌼

@Shake49 last I heard…. There is a permit awaiting approval and the exact location will be disclosed. NY isn’t as easy as other states for securing a location.

• Yes count me in ! πŸ™‚

• Local and interested