🌆🌅🌸🌻❤ New York, NY, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, April 29, 2023

Comments

• @AscendedHeart Welcome to the Community!!! 😊😊😊

Its going to be so fun to meet you all!! Goodness its getting to be so close!!! YAY to the Yesssses and Yay to the MAYBES!!

@NYCCuddler There's not been mention of any other social media posting, MeetUp group or a calendar invite etc. There's just been updates here in the forums.

Does that mean you might be considered as a MAYBE?? Or a YES?

• Getting more and more excited 😊

• I am so excited to finally get to meet you all in person 🥲

• @sillysassy
    Myself and @MxSmith are getting an alternate cuddle map set up since the current one is broken and I already have the event on there for when we can go live with it.

• @NYCCuddler
    We are putting together a link and a flyer-invite,with all pertinent information.

• I don't think advertising it through eventbrite or meetup is the way to go for this, we will have a large turnout within the cuddle community already,

• edited March 2023

I see on the map the meeting location is right at the Prospect park subway station….and we can get there on a B or Q train. But also I am wondering about driving there and taking my chances with on street parking. Also being mindful of my limited mobility…thinking strongly about renting a wheelchair or mobility scooter.

New Yorkers…is on street parking a hassle in that neighborhood? Or should we do the train/subway…I have no qualms about getting around that way either….and if we parked in Jersey and took NJ transit over to Penn Station and get to Brooklyn that way it would save some driving.

• Omg I get to meet @Spud424 in person, this is gonna be great.

• Very few trains have elevators or wheelchair accessible.
    Parking depends based if the restaurants near the park have outdoor dining areas

• @Spud424
    I've been there 3 times to survey and cuddle this fall, found parking within 20 min on Saturdays abd once on Sunday, my suggestion is driving but get there early, if you need assistance we can talk and figure something out. I look forward to seeing you there.

• Officially in April 🥳

• @Spud424

The prospect park train station Has an elevator ans is wheelchair accessible. The location for the event is about a 5 minute walk from the entrance of the park. Maybe less. Yes, parking gets a bit crazy but you should be fine.

Cuddle meet up in the park? YES PLEASE

• There appear to be a few valet parking spots nearby that allow advance reservations. I got one of those.

• @happybear you meant there will be people outside of CC?

• @teddybearNycLiv
    Yes, the meet and greet is for members of this community, I think if it's open to outsiders of the community in ny, we can get soo many people there that would dilute the networking and basis for the meet in the forst place. If anybody wants to brng a friend or loved one, that's fine. We will have between 50 -100 people already.

• I'm definitely coming

• @greels
    Great to ear, looking forward to meeting you, should be a great day.

• @happybear I think you are right NOT advertising on MeetUp or Event bright. It’s already going to be FULL of loveliness.

I also appreciate your attention to the detail of making it easier to connect with people from the site as opposed to a million people from everywhere.

Holy holy moley!!!!!
    24 DAYS!!!! 😊☀️🌺🌸❤️

• Counting Down The Days. Waiting patiently with open arms, good fun vibes, and appreciation for all that are coming from close and far to attend.

• @Everyone - The event details have been updated, including a fancy-dancy flier. Details are and will remain on the first page of this post: address, date, times, event details, etc, etc, etc.

Happy Cuddle Meet and Greet, all.

• Hmmmmm, I'm in talks with my friend about being in Jersey together as late as the 21st...this is suddenly oh so very tempting!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @Sideon
    Thanks for posting, hope the info is clear and gives all the answers they need to attend, anyone can reach out for more info.
    @SunsetSnuggles
    It would be soo amazing if you can attend.

• Im confirmed! I’ll be bringing a friend who isn’t on CC, as the meet is only part of a larger trip to the city. If not allowed to do that I can figure out some way we can do our own things for the time I’m visiting with you all!

• @RadiantHugs looks like @happybear said absolutely yes to that. 😊

If anybody wants to bring a friend or loved one, that's fine.

Funny story…. I made a friend on the plane to STL before the Meet & Greet. He asked a TON of questions and we wound up talking all about cuddles and consent… he was a big guy and I was in the middle so we snuggled the whole flight! I invited him to the event and he wound up joining CC. 😂

YAY for more cuddlers and cuddleees 🌸🌺☀️

• I soooo wish I could be there. There's so many people I'd love to meet on here! but I'm visiting the city in May and don't think I can swing both visits 🥺☹️😖 but I'd love to meet you if anyone will be around the weekend of May 19th!! Happy meet up everyone!

• @bleukris86
    So sad to not be able to meet you in NYC….
    BUT….

since you are in Nashville…. there has been a pretty strong mention of a Meet & Greet in Pigeon Forge in the first week of Oct.. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/14339/meetup-cuddleparty-meet-greet-mega-thread/p1

Otherwise….
    Holy WOW!!! Soon. I better get all my ducks in a row!!!

• Sounds great how many people are confirmed to be coming?

• Take a look at page 1 for all the updated information on attendees and park info.

That is where @happybear and @b0nfire are keeping everything so it’s convenient instead of scrolling through 6 pages of content.

@Chocolatetreat Does this mean you are a yes?? 😊

• @sillysassy yes im coming let me checkout page 1 for updates

• Oh my goodness I arrive on June 3rd. Just missed the event by a few days . Bummer😩. Hopefully I can catch the next one ✨🌸🫂