🌆🌅🌸🌻❤ New York, NY, Area Meet & Greet Saturday, April 29, 2023

Comments

• edited April 2023

I went to a cat cafe and I got to pet all the cats!

• Omgosh those CATS!!! ♥️

Thank you moderators for adding all the new park info on the first page. Take a look for all the pics and updates. 😊

• Looking forward to meeting everyone.

• Have so much fun folks. So bummed to miss this gathering. New pictures are AMAZING !! 🤩

• Ok everyone!! Thank goodness @justjennn came in time to get some groceries!!

We’re bringing lunch meat, cheese, hoagie rolls, buns, chips, fruit, veggies, seltzer water, and reg water to share. 😊😊😊

Bring anything you want to “break bread” with our beautiful community.

@happybear will have a donation jar to help with supplies and the pavilion rental.

So looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

• I guess this is a question for the event organizers.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have short discussions on specific topics on the side. I or someone else could act as a moderator to be sure the discussion doesn't go outside the scope of the chosen subject. This way I think we could keep each discussion under 30 min. Only the few people who are interested in the subject would join each discussion.

In a way it's quite the opposite of what the event will be, assuming we are simply getting together and casually talk about everything with whoever we feel like. For this reason my idea may not be right if you think it would break the flow of the event.

These are two of the topics I'd like to discuss:

1-Optional Verified Profiles similar to what Couch Surfing have. The pros and cons etc.
    2-How we could help promoting cuddle comfort in NYC.

Let me know what you think.

• Made it to Brooklyn... see you all tomorrow 🥰

• Have fun in the city guys ✌️

• @Charlie_Bear Love the kitty pictures!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I wish I could have made it, hopefully next time!

• See you all soon :)

• Lyft Driver says our eta is 1:24…

• Are you folks dry and under the pavilion?

• I'm going to be late! I hope there's still people there

• [Deleted User]Mooni578 (deleted user)

I'll pull up lol

• Me too I’m running late. I’ll be there around 2:20pm.

• Be there at 300 was hoping the rain would stop but obviously it’s not hope people are still around

• We want photos of the Meet & Greet!!! 😁

• I’m here but it’s cops they say there was a shooting

• Yes. I arrived right after it happened. Everybody from our group is safe.

• edited April 2023

Hope everyone is okay the police say they don’t know how long it will take to sort out so I’ll head home. Hope everyone is okay
    Ah great I didn’t see your message was it nearby or what? What’s the story? On the train home already. There’s also a rally calling for a communist revolution

• I'll let somebody who was there during the event tell the story more in details but from what I understood it's something that happened among a group who were right next to where our group was.

• Temporarily locking this post.

• For anyone that was still planing on attending the meetup, we unfortunately had to end it early.

• Unlocking, bumping, and moving back to General Forum.

• Charlie breathes a sigh of relief 😮‍💨

So the meetup was a lot of fun! It was a little cold, it was raining, there was a shooting, oh and parking was a bit difficult, but overall lots of fun! Did I mention it was raining? 😅

• @Charlie_Bear I agree! Facts!💯

• As soon as I heard the news I was instantly concerned for all of you. I wasn’t even there and don’t know yet how to respond to this even now. Just know a lot of us are concerned for your well being and thinking of all of you 🥲